Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me (43281 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by oglalasioux(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
If there's a reason you left a relationship never go back. That reason will repeat again. That's a given.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Infoay: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Move on and just move on!
If you really love your new and she loves you in return and not the cheating type, then move on, just move on. If there are things to learn and she is willing to, then teach her and make your relationship heaven on earth except there are unreconcilable issues that could be red flags in marriage... So move on and just move on...
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by SmartyPants(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Stop comparing. By the way the things u miss about your ex are quite silly. You want doggy style, teach ur new babe. You want a type of bj, teach her. Find the special part of ur new babe and enjoy her. Your former babe is currently moaning under a 9 inch rod screaming Ebuka ewulemo o... Nwaiyo nwaiyor and u are thinking of going back

He mentioned three things but you only picked up on sex. Says more about you than him.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by bobluck: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:
Hello NLers... Sometimes ago, I was in dilemma to leave my loyal and faithful girlfriend...
Guess what? I finally caught her cheating. She was double dating for 3 months (dating myself and one other guy).

I have dated this babe for 4 years, until I caught her cheating. I was so angry that I ended the relationship.
I am in a new relationship anyway, but I can’t seem to find the friendship I had with my ex.

I sometimes feel I go extra miles to impress this new girl (not like she bills me, but I caught her one time receiving money gift from a guy, whom she claims that they are just friends, and that she would stop talking to him) although she appreciates every little thing I do. She has also been supportive.

My ex apologized and beg me to reconcile things with her, but I thought I love this new babe more than her... so I told her to move on. After like 2 months, she has finally moved on oh.

The problem now is that, I am beginning to miss my ex so much, the friendship we had, the mind blowing s*x and some other experience we had together, how we have helped each other grow in life financially (my ex was with me when I was broke and had nothing) P.S: my new gf is kind of boring in bed, her pre-intimacy game and s*x is nothing compared to my ex (I prefer my ex)...

These days, any small thing, I am dreaming of my ex, seeing her in my dream, which makes me very happy... but when I wake up to reality, I become sad because it’s just a dream.

I have taken this my new gf to family, and I’ve also met her family too...

Now, I am in a dilemma if to go beg my ex for reconciliation because I miss her so much... I think I have actually not moved on...

I need your advice pls

Gather sense bro! Before u come to NL to tell us how your new born baby is not yours. The signs are there now you are looking for who to convince you to go back to a woman who felt she needed to taste another dick.

Instead of working new things out u are missing sex.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by gudugudumeje: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
YOU ARE NOT A MAN... You cannot stand by a decision u made because of sex and death. What a shame?
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by ubola: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Infoay:
Move on and just move on!
If you really love your new and she loves you in return and not the cheating type, then move on, just move on. If there are things to learn and she is willing to, then teach her and make your relationship heaven on earth except there are unreconcilable issues that could be red flags in marriage... So move on and just move on...
From your write up the new girl is better than the cheating girl. I disagree with you Sir.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:
Hello NLers... Sometimes ago, I was in dilemma to leave my loyal and faithful girlfriend...
Guess what? I finally caught her cheating. She was double dating for 3 months (dating myself and one other guy).

I have dated this babe for 4 years, until I caught her cheating. I was so angry that I ended the relationship.
I am in a new relationship anyway, but I can’t seem to find the friendship I had with my ex.

I sometimes feel I go extra miles to impress this new girl (not like she bills me, but I caught her one time receiving money gift from a guy, whom she claims that they are just friends, and that she would stop talking to him) although she appreciates every little thing I do. She has also been supportive.

My ex apologized and beg me to reconcile things with her, but I thought I love this new babe more than her... so I told her to move on. After like 2 months, she has finally moved on oh.

The problem now is that, I am beginning to miss my ex so much, the friendship we had, the mind blowing s*x and some other experience we had together, how we have helped each other grow in life financially (my ex was with me when I was broke and had nothing) P.S: my new gf is kind of boring in bed, her pre-intimacy game and s*x is nothing compared to my ex (I prefer my ex)...

These days, any small thing, I am dreaming of my ex, seeing her in my dream, which makes me very happy... but when I wake up to reality, I become sad because it’s just a dream.

Now, I am in a dilemma if to go beg my ex for reconciliation because I miss her so much... I think I have actually not moved on...

I need your advice pls

So both of you have been cheating on each other and playing back and forth for 4 years. The girl no get family members? What is dating for 4 years? Your relationship is toxic move on and find a fresh person, even the current one is not for you. Better yet be single until you find the right connection or friendship, nothing go happen.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Beedude(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dey don use KAYAMATA for this one.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Ramanto(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Who misses a cheat if not a weakling with low self esteem? There's nothing to miss in a cheat. To me, the moment you cheat, any other girl is better than you and there won't be basis for comparison

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by spearmintgarden(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
I don’t understand nairalanders again and their really weird confusing stories! Please someone should check this OP’s past posts and read! Because me like this I don’t get! You shared a story about crushing on a girl with big ass even to the point of wanting to break up with your now ex and now you’re saying your ex cheated? Your “loyal” ex ���

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by BukolaBraid(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
If those things you loved about her couldn't keep you from breaking up and even rejecting her plea for reconciliation. Then you should just move on. Cause you will still break up even if you guys got back in the first place.

It will take time, but you'd soon realise you are only obsessed with someone you've spent a number of years with. Accompanied with the intimacy...
I assure You'll find someone else you love. But you can't just forget your ex like that. It takes time. Give yourself time.

My Opinion may still not be accurate. I just said what I said by experience and critically analysing.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by HONNESSTY(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Originalsly:
Think?... you've not moved on. The good times over four years cannot be easily forgotten or shoved aside. Love takes time to heal.... but if you keep dreaming and reminiscing you are just digging a wound... how can that ever heal? Whenever she enters your head.... just focus on the reason why the two of you are not together... think of the negative... as in when you were not having mind blowing sex with her... who was? Bro focus on your present relationship..... your gf may not be as good in bed as your ex.... think maybe because she was not exposed to many men as your ex?... see her as an empty vessel... you want great sex... teach her instead of putting her down. Look at the positives in your gf... focus on that... stop comparing or you'll never move on but instead move back to your vomit..... which in time will cause you to vomit again.
Wow wow wow words alone can not quantify your comment, u av said it all brother. OP pls do the needful.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Adedipe5000: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

My brother, don't use your sex addiction to hurt this new girl o but if you don't want her again you can send me her number bcz I'm looking for innocent girl like your new babe. kiss kiss
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Teleprompter(f): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
when you weren't sure about the new babe, why did you introduce her to your family?

missing your ex is a coping strategy. sometimes, we miss the few good things that we enjoyed even from a toxic relationship but then, there is nothing we don't get over with time.

after a while, you would wonder why you ever missed her. focus on the good things you see in your new babe. the things we want hardly all come in one package.

why did your ex cheat? I'm not making excuses for her but if at a time, you showed u seriousness, she might tend to look elsewhere as a back up for her heart.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Gammfreak(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Go back to your ex if you truly love her.
Cheating is bad,but being unhappy is worst trust me.
You will only suffer this new girl if she is not what makes you happy.

My ex cheated on me with someone who she is now married to now.And trust me,their marriage is really beautiful to say the least.The most important thing is to be happy.

I don't believe in that Nigerian fallacies called "once a cheat,always a cheat."
People change,either for good or bad.People learn from bitter lessons while some don't.I have seen saints become sinners and sinners become believers.

The fact your babe collected money from another guy is quite disrespectful to someone like me.Now,if your ex is the kind that believes in building financial relationships,I think there's still a great amount of good in her.

Be happy,life is too short.

You have said it all
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by EndRape2(f): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
You were forming alpha male, u only caught her talking to a guy, and you followed naira advice, and broke up with her, don't you know forgive is very very important, in marriage and relationship,as long as the other party is genuinely sorry, my advice I pray she has move on, with a better guy. Amen.

You better learn to suffer the pains of not forgiving her, after she genuinely beg you.

quote author=Money2000 post=98173604]Hello NLers... Sometimes ago, I was in dilemma to leave my loyal and faithful girlfriend...

I need your advice pls [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Gammfreak(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dirakamara:
Sometimes break up won't be the solution.
You will still meet another girl and she will probably have the worst character. You might end up with someone else but inside you, you know ur ex is better.
This is why you weigh your options before breaking up, cux u might not find a better replacement in future....
Tnx

Nice comment there
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by SavageResponse(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
Geesaintagape:

U are just mad this man. How can u date a girl for 4yrs without marriage n expect her not to cheat. All u just did is found excuses to disappointing her.
Idiot

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by EndRape2(f): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
[stop talking rubbish and concluding, how do you know the new girl is not an oloshi, oh because she is new, and still Hinding her bad part, I pity the guy, because by the time the new girl brings out her real colour, bro will regreat forever, besides every girl tend to form good girl, and not exposed when they meet a new guy, so do not be surprised the new is even more exposed and more oloshi than the old girl, but just pretending.

uote author=Holyfield1 post=98173782]Once a cheat, always a cheat

Appreciate what you have now before its too late.....Look at how you keep on laying emphasis on the sex.

Since you have decided to leave a good girl for a refined olosho.....What advice are you seeking again? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by LastProphet: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Stop comparing. By the way the things u miss about your ex are quite silly. You want doggy style, teach ur new babe. You want a type of bj, teach her. Find the special part of ur new babe and enjoy her. Your former babe is currently moaning under a 9 inch rod screaming Ebuka ewulemo o... Nwaiyo nwaiyor and u are thinking of going back

grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by TheGift: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
Decide WHAT you want for your life, before you decide WHO you want in your life!

Money2000:

I need your advice pls
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by DigitalSynergy: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

If I slap you ehn,... You better move on with your life.

Here I was already happy that you summoned courage to cut short an impending doom that you would have plunged yourself into, only for you to come and start whining about missing your ex..

Infact, please go back to her. Kneel and beg her for you two to reconcile.

Can you imagine.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by virago(f): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This comment just killed me
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by yeman1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ogbeni !! I know when you especially had a mind blowing sex with your gf, it would still keep coming to your brain. But this particular babe still went and cheat on you while you guys are still dating.. what if you've married her and she started doing all these.. It is then that you would know your life is in danger.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by yeman1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Adedipe5000:

My brother, don't use your sex addiction to hurt this new girl o but if you don't want her again you can send me her number bcz I'm looking for innocent girl like your new babe. kiss kiss

thief grin
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dayoebe:
If you can't move on then go back to her and iron things out.

Your next post will be like. - Lalasticlala hide my identity, my wife wants to kill me...
gringrin
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Kentursky(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
You are OYO grin grin grin
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Angelmichael63: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
bro the only fact i have to tell you is, you need JESUS in your life and that is only what you need right now.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Hassanmaye(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Hahahhahhahaha my stomach abeg please

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Hassanmaye(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Shortyyy:

Not that he's saint o. Lmao, I like that part. He was probably sleeping with other girls, but that particular sex the ex gave him, was extraordinary. Oga can't stop reminiscing grin
Lol the girl is so sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.