Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me (43214 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
free2ryhme:

I don't support fornication.

You can't say you never slept with the first girl, you are with another one also sleeping with her and now you want to go back to the first all in the name of fornication.

You made sense.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by ArticleBeast: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
SmartyPants:

He mentioned three things but you only picked up on sex. Says more about you than him.
Welldone my autobiographer grin
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by daben1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
miniziter:

No be him fault. That girl get Hot for toto.
hahahah,abi Na Kayamata Dey work? undecided
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by gratefulheart(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Cheating In any relationship is bad an should be totally condemn but dating some for that long without marriage is wicked. Dated someone for 4years without marriage? That's senseless. Dating more than 1 year is a gross waste of time and energy. If you know you're not ready to commit and be responsible let the person go.

Money2000:
Hello NLers... Sometimes ago, I was in dilemma to leave my loyal and faithful girlfriend...
Guess what? I finally caught her cheating. She was double dating for 3 months (dating myself and one other guy).

I have dated this babe for 4 years, until I caught her cheating. I was so angry that I ended the relationship.
I am in a new relationship anyway, but I can’t seem to find the friendship I had with my ex.

I sometimes feel I go extra miles to impress this new girl (not like she bills me, but I caught her one time receiving money gift from a guy, whom she claims that they are just friends, and that she would stop talking to him) although she appreciates every little thing I do. She has also been supportive.

My ex apologized and beg me to reconcile things with her, but I thought I love this new babe more than her... so I told her to move on. After like 2 months, she has finally moved on oh.

The problem now is that, I am beginning to miss my ex so much, the friendship we had, the mind blowing s*x and some other experience we had together, how we have helped each other grow in life financially (my ex was with me when I was broke and had nothing) P.S: my new gf is kind of boring in bed, her pre-intimacy game and s*x is nothing compared to my ex (I prefer my ex)...

These days, any small thing, I am dreaming of my ex, seeing her in my dream, which makes me very happy... but when I wake up to reality, I become sad because it’s just a dream.

I have taken this my new gf to family, and I’ve also met her family too...

Now, I am in a dilemma if to go beg my ex for reconciliation because I miss her so much... I think I have actually not moved on...

I need your advice pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
So Na Women be your problem at this age and time...You don't really have Sense. angry angry
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Itzwilliamrex: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:
Hello NLers... Sometimes ago, I was in dilemma to leave my loyal and faithful girlfriend...
Guess what? I finally caught her cheating. She was double dating for 3 months (dating myself and one other guy).

I have dated this babe for 4 years, until I caught her cheating. I was so angry that I ended the relationship.
I am in a new relationship anyway, but I can’t seem to find the friendship I had with my ex.

I sometimes feel I go extra miles to impress this new girl (not like she bills me, but I caught her one time receiving money gift from a guy, whom she claims that they are just friends, and that she would stop talking to him) although she appreciates every little thing I do. She has also been supportive.

My ex apologized and beg me to reconcile things with her, but I thought I love this new babe more than her... so I told her to move on. After like 2 months, she has finally moved on oh.

The problem now is that, I am beginning to miss my ex so much, the friendship we had, the mind blowing s*x and some other experience we had together, how we have helped each other grow in life financially (my ex was with me when I was broke and had nothing) P.S: my new gf is kind of boring in bed, her pre-intimacy game and s*x is nothing compared to my ex (I prefer my ex)...

These days, any small thing, I am dreaming of my ex, seeing her in my dream, which makes me very happy... but when I wake up to reality, I become sad because it’s just a dream.

Now, I am in a dilemma if to go beg my ex for reconciliation because I miss her so much... I think I have actually not moved on...

I need your advice pls

My brother I am in this same situation
First of all the problem is your current girlfriend might not be a contortionist in bed and you've tried teaching her but she isn't learning and doesn't want to try new things that's where the problem lies..I feel sex is a priority in every relationship so don't judge him because he centered all these on sex because it's very important.
As I speak to you I'm depressed my current girlfriend saw sex as my weakness and used it against me she is so useless in bed.you can't even spread her stupid legs let alone do other styles compared to my ex we would talk while having sex and spontaneously make out..
My brother if you speak to your current gf and she's not changing you better find your way because this thing wil make you sucidal one day.some of us can't double date we love when we are into you alone.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Munzy14(m): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Stop comparing. By the way the things u miss about your ex are quite silly. You want doggy style, teach ur new babe. You want a type of bj, teach her. Find the special part of ur new babe and enjoy her. Your former babe is currently moaning under a 9 inch rod screaming Ebuka ewulemo o... Nwaiyo nwaiyor and u are thinking of going back
The last part though...grin

Ebuka egbulem oooo...got me cracking.

Some guys na sisi...u told her to move, she did, now he is comparing.

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Youngzedd(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do (The Sunk Cost Fallacy) >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YnB9QjZAQ

If you're finding it difficult letting go or moving on, watch this video.

If a woman cheat on you >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Rjlr1RCqM

Thank me later with a bottle of champagne.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Hassanmaye(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
OP is a Simp!

An Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Simps of Nigeria (ICSN).

You become a Simp when your happiness and fulfillment in life is dependent on a cheating, dick-lovin' female primate with a smelly, bloody hole at the meeting of her thighs.

SMH.
Hahahhahhahaha

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Damitism: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kuns84:
People are wasting time advising this guy. He will reach out to his ex regardless - he only created this thread for moral support and to get a go ahead.
Simps tend to suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

You are correct. I had a so-called friend who recently had similar issue. I wasted my time advising the person. Well, I'm not gonna advise anyone in that regard again. They need to learn the hardest way possible.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by slumcat(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

Get sense.

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Munzy14(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000 pls tell us more about this mind blowing sex biko nu...cheesy

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Hassanmaye(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Trueteller0147:
You are only missing sex not her. Sex is not everything bro. Sex has destroyed many things. Be careful bro that is all I have to tell you
lol leave him he will eventually learn by experience of life, all this boys fucking women up and down thinking they are enjoying I just laugh, his soul is tied with that girl forever and she has his DNA in her brain forever
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Hassanmaye(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
ACE1010:
You must be incredibly stupid to go back to your ex.
Never in your life give a cheat a second chance..
I did, and I discovered that I was the most stupid man ever cry cry cry cry
Be warned! I repeat be warned cry cry kiss cry
what is your experience
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by instinct57vm(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

You should have continued dating her and this new babe to ascertain your exact decision.
Most people here will tell you that the best decision was firing your ex immediately but trust me, real life circumstances differs and you might need to make some difficult decisions not necessarily accepted by many but if that’s what works for you and makes you happy. You can also always review your decision, it’s never too late to do anything at this our youthful age.

Finally, do not bother begging your ex to come back, that babe has moved on! Don’t go and ridicule yourself, except she was still calling or chatting you all this while, if not, just let her be! Once a woman stops calling, man! They have truly moved on, any attempt to force them back will end in ridicule and/or regret!
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by kwasoly(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

Children everywhere!!!
Mtcheeew
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Mayflowa(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Chii59:
You broke up with a girl you dated 4 years, two months later, you're taking someone else to momma. See your problem? You never had time to heal. I'll tell you why. Your ex's infidelity broke you (not that you're a saint anyway). It broke you and the next thing was to break up.
But instead of you to calm down and heal up emotionally before entering another relationship (to avoid emotional backlog like what you're going through at the moment), you wanted to pepper your ex. To show her, she's easily replaceable and that you've moved on.
See where it got you?
Your memories haunt you. You will most likely end up cheating on your present, maybe not with your ex, but with someone else.
Your refusal to heal will continue to be a problem in this relationship and even the next - if any.

Too many immature people on this forum.

From the look of things, he would find it hard to find a satisfying relationship with the new girl. His mind is troubled and peace has eluded him. The ex was not only good for sex as others are speculating. He mentioned other supportive quality traits of hers. Like you said, he should have given it time to heal or decision whether to forgive his EX or not. One unfair and bitter truth is that men are quick to throw relationships away on account of cheating while themselves cheat and beg to stay in relationship when caught. Such cruelty to women!

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Hassanmaye(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
ubola:
op, 4years relationship is not child's play. you are used to her and vice versa. Rushing into another woman's arm during break up was totally wrong at first. I would advise you as a married man that you marry your friend and not someone you rushed into cuz of heartbreak stuff. She must have cheated on you during dating but marriage is a different ball game. Sit her down and talk to her, at this point she will tell you the truth and why she did that, caution her and move to the next level. If you are always happy around her please go for her and put behind the mistakes. When I met my wife, she was dating a Senator and I knew about it on our first date,I placed my cards on the table and asked her to choose between myself and the man. She retraced her steps and started building our relationship till we got married. At the time my close friends were not in support, believing that she's seen a higher and better life than me who came from the streets, that she'll misbehave after marriage. One week to our marriage she suggested that we should go and invite the Senator officially for our marriage, and I objected. After consultations and several thought I decided to go with her to invite the big man and his wife. The man gave us 200k and 7 cartons of assorted wine while the wife supported with 20k and a bag of rice. For close to a decade today, I've never had anything to regret about marrying her, rather it's been from one success story to another. you would not have thrown her out just like that. The devil is so tricky and may manipulate you into a lifetime regret. Lastly, in this game follow whoever gives you happiness and satisfaction. Its not a game of revenge, 4years no be beans. I rest my case.
another lucky man who find solace in a Nigerian woman
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by galaxy2020(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Is it your duty to impress any girl? You can impress your wife, mother and sisters.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by 21stDecember: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
This matter tie wrapper
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mayflowa:

From the look of things, he would find it hard to find a satisfying relationship with the new girl. His mind is troubled and peace has eluded him. The ex was not only good for sex as others are speculating. He mentioned other supportive quality traits of hers. Like you said, he should have given it time to heal or decision whether to forgive his EX or not. One unfair and bitter truth is that men are quick to throw relationships away on account of cheating while themselves cheat and beg to stay in relationship when caught. Such cruelty to women!
100000000% correct. They come to nairaland to play victim. But deep down, we all know the truth. Men cheat, women cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by OgaTheTop2: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Stop comparing. By the way the things u miss about your ex are quite silly. You want doggy style, teach ur new babe. You want a type of bj, teach her. Find the special part of ur new babe and enjoy her. Your former babe is currently moaning under a 9 inch rod screaming Ebuka ewulemo o... Nwaiyo nwaiyor and u are thinking of going back
lol cheesy
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Happy2020: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Another one with low self esteem.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Itzwilliamrex:

My brother I am in this same situation
First of all the problem is your current girlfriend might not be a contortionist in bed and you've tried teaching her but she isn't learning and doesn't want to try new things that's where the problem lies..I feel sex is a priority in every relationship so don't judge him because he centered all these on sex because it's very important.
As I speak to you I'm depressed my current girlfriend saw sex as my weakness and used it against me she is so useless in bed.you can't even spread her stupid legs let alone do other styles compared to my ex we would talk while having sex and spontaneously make out..
My brother if you speak to your current gf and she's not changing you better find your way because this thing wil make you sucidal one day.some of us can't double date we love when we are into you alone.
When too much porn has destroyed your psyche. Contortionist ko, acrobatics ni.
When we say, DON'T WATCH PORN, e get why. It creates an unhealthy obsession for illusion. They take drugs and do all sorts to show poses that 85%-95% of humans can't achieve.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by SmartyPants(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Welldone my autobiographer grin

Thanks sir
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by ArticleBeast: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
Munzy14:

The last part though...grin

Ebuka egbulem oooo...got me cracking.

Some guys na sisi...u told her to move, she did, now he is comparing.
I add am so that the thought of the babe under another guy go discourage am
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Chii59:

The bolded is on point. The thing is OP wanted to pepper his ex, but instead hurt himself. grin

Replacing a cheat is not a "pepper his ex" move ..it is what is it, nd it is called "Moving On".
The best form of moving on as alway been finding another r/ship when you lose one buh the mistake most people make is using there "EX" as a spec to find a replacement, hence why most of them are stuck in their past.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Dalby(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

God has saved you by giving a preview before marriage of what she is like, and you are dreaming and thinking of going back to her hmmm!!!

Bros have you also ever thought that you were not exciting to her sexually and otherwise which was why she cheated

Now if that was the case imagine going back lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
MLTR:

Replacing a cheat is not a "pepper his ex" move ..it is what is it, nd it is called "Moving On".
The best form of moving on as alway been finding another r/ship when you lose one buh the mistake most people make is using there "EX" as a spec to find a replacement, hence why most of them are stuck in their past.
I'll say this just once. OP is not a saint. His decision to take another lady to see his mom TWO months after breaking up with his ex, suggests he was double dating.
And if not, it still shows him wanting to prove to whoever cared to know that he's moving on. It's a competition sontin (even if you deny it, we all know that).
Now, how did that work out for him?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by sheriffindy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
WHAT IS ALL THESE RUBBISH...??
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Chii59:

[b]I'll say this just once. [/b]OP is not a saint. His decision to take another lady to see his mom TWO months after breaking up with his ex, suggests? he was double dating.
And if not, it still shows him wanting to prove to whoever cared to know that he's moving on. It's a competition sontin (even if you deny it, we all know that).
Now, how did that work out for him?

Where did he say he is a saint ! its logical to assume he as been double dating buh that is just an assumption not fact.
When a man nd woman breakup, moving on is expected, its as nothing to do with whatever you are postulating. "competition" should he have remained single to prove what exactly.

you don't av to reply, i no get strength
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Go and get a job, I don't understand why African thinks sex is everything that's why the African continent is messed up, everything sex sex sex, nawa oh.

Shatap. Like say you sef no like am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.