Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me (43251 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by extol1(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2021
oga, the only thing you missed about your ex is the mind blowing sex
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by TJaguar(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2021
Chii59:
You broke up with a girl you dated 4 years, two months later, you're taking someone else to momma. See your problem? You never had time to heal. I'll tell you why. Your ex's infidelity broke you (not that you're a saint anyway). It broke you and the next thing was to break up.
But instead of you to calm down and heal up emotionally before entering another relationship (to avoid emotional backlog like what you're going through at the moment), you wanted to pepper your ex. To show her, she's easily replaceable and that you've moved on.
See where it got you?
Your memories haunt you. You will most likely end up cheating on your present, maybe not with your ex, but with someone else.
Your refusal to heal will continue to be a problem in this relationship and even the next - if any.

Too many immature people on this forum.
How many times have you cheated
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by sade38436: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2021
:Not that he's saint o. Lmao, I like that part. He was probably sleeping with other girls, but that particular sex the ex gave him, was extraordinary. Oga can't stop reminiscing Exactly.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Robertgreene1(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2021
u must be an idiot.
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Money2000: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2021
nanakgh:
I'm currently in the same predicament, in fact my breakup was just a few days ago. I miss her every minute, second and hour of each day, but I've learnt to never let loneliness push me back to a toxic person.

My ex was a hardcore liar and cheat, the kind that never admits anything even if caught red handed. Staying with her made me question my sanity and judgement many times, so no matter how much I miss her, I ain't never going back to that hot mess.

It’s very easy to say when it’s days involved... Give it a month or so... trust me, you will be here crying for advice maybe to go back or not

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Money2000: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2021
And all the people claiming perfect here... I don’t blame you... it’s me that brought my wrapper to public... Anybody can be in my shoes for fxxk sake

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Raalsalghul: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:
And all the people claiming perfect here... I don’t blame you... it’s me that brought my wrapper to public... Anybody can be in my shoes for fxxk sake

Lol!

Ntorrrhhh! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by free2ryhme: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:
Hello NLers... Sometimes ago, I was in dilemma to leave my loyal and faithful girlfriend...
Guess what? I finally caught her cheating. She was double dating for 3 months (dating myself and one other guy).

I have dated this babe for 4 years, until I caught her cheating. I was so angry that I ended the relationship.
I am in a new relationship anyway, but I can’t seem to find the friendship I had with my ex.

I sometimes feel I go extra miles to impress this new girl (not like she bills me, but I caught her one time receiving money gift from a guy, whom she claims that they are just friends, and that she would stop talking to him) although she appreciates every little thing I do. She has also been supportive.

My ex apologized and beg me to reconcile things with her, but I thought I love this new babe more than her... so I told her to move on. After like 2 months, she has finally moved on oh.

The problem now is that, I am beginning to miss my ex so much, the friendship we had, the mind blowing s*x and some other experience we had together, how we have helped each other grow in life financially (my ex was with me when I was broke and had nothing) P.S: my new gf is kind of boring in bed, her pre-intimacy game and s*x is nothing compared to my ex (I prefer my ex)...

These days, any small thing, I am dreaming of my ex, seeing her in my dream, which makes me very happy... but when I wake up to reality, I become sad because it’s just a dream.

I have taken this my new gf to family, and I’ve also met her family too...

Now, I am in a dilemma if to go beg my ex for reconciliation because I miss her so much... I think I have actually not moved on...

I need your advice pls

I don't support fornication.

You can't say you never slept with the first girl, you are with another one also sleeping with her and now you want to go back to the first all in the name of fornication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by blamingthedevil: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Be crying then
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Lord I only have one prayer. Do not make me as stupid as the unwise fellow who post this shit.

8 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Dblaz(f): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Looking for materials for Nigerian Police Force Test, then check this out. Found it helpful too....
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/nigeria-police-force-recruitment-test-online-practice/

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by MrStylish(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Abobi
U are idle n broke
If not at this level d country is u won't b thinking about who cheated it a relationship..
Go n make Money
Get busy

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Aabheaven(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2021
All this romantic tales by weak guys is annoying. See as the OP is talking like someone that is clueless and weak. Someone cheated on u and u are trapped in your emotions or ur weakness of a man. Please you guys should stop embarrassing strong redpilled guys here. Many weak men are as a result of single mothers

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by money121(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:
Hello NLers... Sometimes ago, I was in dilemma to leave my loyal and faithful girlfriend...
Guess what? I finally caught her cheating. She was double dating for 3 months (dating myself and one other guy).

I have dated this babe for 4 years, until I caught her cheating. I was so angry that I ended the relationship.
I am in a new relationship anyway, but I can’t seem to find the friendship I had with my ex.

I sometimes feel I go extra miles to impress this new girl (not like she bills me, but I caught her one time receiving money gift from a guy, whom she claims that they are just friends, and that she would stop talking to him) although she appreciates every little thing I do. She has also been supportive.

My ex apologized and beg me to reconcile things with her, but I thought I love this new babe more than her... so I told her to move on. After like 2 months, she has finally moved on oh.

The problem now is that, I am beginning to miss my ex so much, the friendship we had, the mind blowing s*x and some other experience we had together, how we have helped each other grow in life financially (my ex was with me when I was broke and had nothing) P.S: my new gf is kind of boring in bed, her pre-intimacy game and s*x is nothing compared to my ex (I prefer my ex)...

These days, any small thing, I am dreaming of my ex, seeing her in my dream, which makes me very happy... but when I wake up to reality, I become sad because it’s just a dream.

Now, I am in a dilemma if to go beg my ex for reconciliation because I miss her so much... I think I have actually not moved on...

I need your advice pls

Kayamata at work
If you didn't like dis new babe again tell her oo
Stop wasting her tym and moreover who sex epp

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Whiteshield: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2021
You're emotionally damaged and using your new babe as a rebound chic. I've been there before. Mine was brutal. 6 babes in 5 weeks. I later found out I was the problem and needed to stop comparing her to others. That was when I could heal and love again.

9 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Dirakamara(f): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2021
Sometimes break up won't be the solution.
You will still meet another girl and she will probably have the worst character. You might end up with someone else but inside you, you know ur ex is better.
This is why you weigh your options before breaking up, cux u might not find a better replacement in future....
Tnx

8 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by yesloaded: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

Go n get busy

Love your new gal & forget your ex

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Iseoluwa2050(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2021
abeg u no get work jare
maybe the sex is too good?
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Kobicove(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:
Guess what? I finally caught her...

I need your advice pls

Go back to your ex
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

ONE,

You need to work more on yourself. Your ex is your past. If you try to work a reunion with her, you have made her the prize when in the reality you are the prize. Work more on yourself, train your mind and give all the attention to your new babe, teach her what you want in a woman, before you know it, she will adjust to your taste.

TWO,

Follow your heart.

Laslas, no trust any woman

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by emkz: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2021
I think you are not prepared for a new relationship.

Cheating is a big deal. Take time to heal. It affects you more than the person who cheated. She has moved on because she had emotionally exited the relationship long ago. So instead of struggling to move on quickly, take time to do self-introspection. Go through the grinds of the emotions. Agree that your self-esteem would take a hit. Agree that your work would suffer. Once you allow yourself to go through the grind, you shall come out stronger. Alcohol, random pussies, indulging your fantasies are not the way. Those things help you deny the existence of a problem. Face it now, else you may deal with it later.

And whatever you do do not ever blame yourself that it is your fault she cheated. Do not take the fall for an idiot's decision.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2021
All will be well, bro.

Kayanmata at work angry

Give this to your current girlfriend

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Bryan88(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Stop comparing. By the way the things u miss about your ex are quite silly. You want doggy style, teach ur new babe. You want a type of bj, teach her. Find the special part of ur new babe and enjoy her. Your former babe is currently moaning under a 9 inch rod screaming Ebuka ewulemo o... Nwaiyo nwaiyor and u are thinking of going back
why be say na my name u call Oga?
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by thelinguist: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2021
You need slap
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2021
OP is a Simp!

An Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Simps of Nigeria (ICSN).

You become a Simp when your happiness and fulfillment in life is dependent on a cheating, dick-lovin' female primate with a smelly, bloody hole at the meeting of her thighs.

SMH.

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by LordKO(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2021
You haven't conquered yourself; thus, you're neither the master of your fate nor the captain of your soul. Sorry is your name. You're a slave to your wants, and by extension, you don't have what it takes to love genuinely.

When you conquer yourself, you'll automatically be in a natural state where you can always genuinely give everything in any type of relationship without losing anything or having anyone hold you to ransom emotionally and psychologically in the event of the collapse of the relationship.

Learn to be a genuine lover; it's the sure way to be in the position of walking out from a toxic relationship or person like a boss without being held back by anything.

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by ekensi01: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

Guys Like u are still faithful.
Lol.
Guy if she gives you sex and cheats my brother enjoy it no need to break up.
After all you are not getting married to her.
Your mistake.

For the new one teach her everything you want to be enjoying
Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Muhylonaire007: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Alaye... You gats move on ni.
When my own happened to me, all I did was transfer all the love I had for her to another lady and I've never regretted doing that.

Plus... If you want to be free, stop comparing your ex with the new babe. If you do, you won't heal.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2021
I DON'T NEED NON SENSE POST THIS 2021 BECAUSE IS TOO EARLY, PLS LEARN TO STAY AWAY FROM WOMAN WHEN ITS NOT NECESSARY if any girl cheat on me I WILL ALSO TRY MY BEST TO SLEEP WITH HER SISTER OR HER BEST FRIEND EVER ____WHAT YOU SEEEEEEEE IS WHAT YOU GET

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Money2000:

I need your advice pls

FOOLISH SIMP!!!

Na just KNACKING you dey miss from ur Ex..

You will surely LEARN THE HARD WAYgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends / "A True Man Will Never Marry A Woman Who Sex Like A Porn Star, Tattooed, Smokes" / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.