Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: (8277 Views)

The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: by damosky12(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
izuch:

A final year student "in one of the best university in this country" concocted this jibberish? Poor punctuation and syntax made your story almost incoherent. Improve on your written communication oga.
My advice; jettison such a thought from your inner consciousness as there is only one end to it, viz destruction. You'll only end up embarassing yourself and your family, from your write up I'm guessing your still mentally/emotionally a teenager who can't discern between friendliness and an advance, make an approach and what you'll hear is "I'm disappointed in you, I took you as a son". The "hore" is also to blame, calling her kids mate "my husband"

AT THE BOLDED TEXT
From his writing, one can guess that the woman is Yoruba. "oko mi" (my husband) wasn't meant to be literal in any way. Usually, mothers (and mother figures) call their sons that. It's just an expression often associated to mothers in reference to boy children.

The woman is likely NOT a "hore." The silly, infantile, immature, and perverted boy is to blame for being just plain stupid!
Re: Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: by candygist: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whykidstarboy:
Hi guys am so happy am now a registered member of this forum after so many years of been a guest here cheers lol..back to my discussion let me start by introducing my self am a finalist of one of the best University in this country about some years ago we move from our base to a new apartment yes I mean our new site.. beautiful and comfortable! There is this particular woman whome we share the same fence with probably she will be in early 40s but am just 23 years.yeah I know this woman likes me and I like her also for being a nice and caring someone but she keep giving some greenlight that I felt it's beyond the ordinary likeness cuz she's fond of calling me my full name and she also call me oko mi(my husband) anytime we see each other with lotta smile.the woman is someone I considered a milf cuz most we see each other I do stare at her fat ass and nice breast lol and also this is also a woman I can bet she's cheating her husband a less educated man but he's okay because he's a trader and he took care of his family even his daughter is also a finalist of my school and he's someone I wouldn't like to offend in anyway cuz he seems like a family friend to us..I would be glad to know if this woman only portary just ordinary likeness or a string attached to this from those who had similar experience and I know already most of u guys would advice me to flee if I should ask about banging her so I wouldn't ask that cuz most time I see myself masturbating with her sexy ass..

Just like you sanitize your hands, you also need to sanitize Your brain bro. Don't let the devil use you. Imaging a young boy like you fucking your own mom.
Re: Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: by izuch(m): 1:11am On Jan 20, 2021
damosky12:

AT THE BOLDED TEXT
From his writing, one can guess that the woman is Yoruba. "oko mi" (my husband) wasn't meant to be literal in any way. Usually, mothers (and mother figures) call their sons that. It's just an expression often associated to mothers in reference to boy children.

The woman is likely NOT a "hore." The silly, infantile, immature, and perverted boy is to blame for being just plain stupid!

I absolutely agree with you✓✓✓
I retract my statement, the kid led me on to believing something else.
Re: Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 20, 2021
The only thing i have to tell you is ----- If you know you want to go far in life, remove all this kind of thoughts from your mind, because if you don't, one day na one day monkey go go market, to return go become wahala.... Sexual evil thoughts + lack of self control leads to rape.. Face your purpose in life, or is banging your friends mother who is old enough to be your own mother part of your life purpose?
Re: Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Whykidstarboy:
Hi guys am so happy am now a registered member of this forum after so many years of been a guest here cheers lol..back to my discussion let me start by introducing my self am a finalist of one of the best University in this country about some years ago we move from our base to a new apartment yes I mean our new site.. beautiful and comfortable! There is this particular woman whome we share the same fence with probably she will be in early 40s but am just 23 years.yeah I know this woman likes me and I like her also for being a nice and caring someone but she keep giving some greenlight that I felt it's beyond the ordinary likeness cuz she's fond of calling me my full name and she also call me oko mi(my husband) anytime we see each other with lotta smile.the woman is someone I considered a milf cuz most we see each other I do stare at her fat ass and nice breast lol and also this is also a woman I can bet she's cheating her husband a less educated man but he's okay because he's a trader and he took care of his family even his daughter is also a finalist of my school and he's someone I wouldn't like to offend in anyway cuz he seems like a family friend to us..I would be glad to know if this woman only portary just ordinary likeness or a string attached to this from those who had similar experience and I know already most of u guys would advice me to flee if I should ask about banging her so I wouldn't ask that cuz most time I see myself masturbating with her sexy ass..

Take heed, young grasshopper, for you're moving very fast on the highway to your grave
Re: Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: by Olabode971(f): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Skyfornia:

You got registered and the first post that came to your mind is this? I can see your end from your beginning

grin... Laff won tear my mouth oh..

Re: Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: by ukpahu(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
You are a disgrace to IGALA PEOPLE ibegu will kill u before your time mark my word.
Re: Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: by The5DME(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Werey OP.
Re: Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
This one dey ment aje
Re: Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: by Iykoto86(m): 1:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Any day you open this your idle mouth to suggest anything erotic in nature to her,is the day you will know how complicated the world of a woman is. Just respect your young age and keep your imaginations to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Do Women Feel Early Morning Konji Too Like We Guys Do Feel Early Morning Boner? / Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.