Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,527 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria (29933 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East / 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians / Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Alphasoar(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2021
But who is Mr Bello liberating Nigeria from undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Chimeluv(f): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2021
Clown let him come and waste his money angry
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Muhylonaire007: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Even this Cow?
Lolz... Wahala
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Awoo88: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2021
Deliver Nigeria from what?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Monday60655(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2021
God forbid bad thing. Yeye Bello, wake from your deep slumber. So you want to liberate Nigeria from a failed Buhari hand ryt!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by stalingraddd(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2021
godforbid if this wan near presidency na another Mugabe we go see
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by MummyD2020(f): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2021
Thief
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by eedriyz(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2021
Werey, like you librated Kogi?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Soulsymbol99: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2021
@least he admitted naija needs liberation angry is still his pple that put us in the situation. Why I like politics is that all the money he has been parking, they will collect it frm him wit this his presidential ambition cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by bassdow: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/im-in-2023-presidential-race-to-liberate-nigeria-yahaya-bello/

What Has He Done as A Governor of the state ?
How well has he been in the Offices he had occupied so far ?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2021
Realtord43:
I so much prefer yahaya bello than tinubu!
I am not a fan of Tinubu. But if you asked to chose between Tinubu and Bello. I will go for Tinubu, at least Tinubu got taste, class and orderly. Bello is useless.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Reference(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2021
Indeed. With your state an amusement park for banditry, kidnapping and highway robbery. Save yourself first.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2021
Yeye Bellow
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Mayng01(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Reference(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2021
dorothy111:

I am not a fan of Tinubu. But if you asked to chose between Tinubu and Bello. I will go for Tinubu, at least Tinubu got taste, class and orderly. Bello is useless.

Once again. A system that forces a choice between bad, worse and worst, not good, better and best is not fit for purpose and needs to be dumped.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2021
Pathetic clown!

The shithole is cursed with brainless buffoons within the corridors of power!

Only a red revolt can salvage the doomed contraption!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by CharleyBright(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Clowns everywhere trying to become President.
So everyone is now focused on 2023 and Good governance has been relegated?
Meanwhile insecurity and hunger is on the increase.
And some lazy youths are rooting for these political jobbers!!!
Who did this to Nigeria?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by eastOFwest(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2021
I believe that the presidency of Nigeria should go to a competent person who will empathise with all sections of Nigeria and who has no history of being a tribal leader or figurehead for any tribe or religion in Nigeria. Such a person should be able to look at Nigeria holistically and allocate funds to development projects in all regions that will stop the never ending migration of people, from all parts of Nigeria, to an over populated and overstretched Lagos. I don't care what part of the country such a person comes from so long as the person can do the needful. Sadly, watching all the people who have signalled their intentions to go for the presidency so far leaves me with no hope that such a person would even be able to even sniff Aso Rock
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Rootprof:
As a Nigerian we've seen Good,Fair,Bad governance either In state level or country. Nothing new can move us. I don't have any candidate yet till we hear their manifesto and runner up, the moment I hear anything like I will provide 24hrs light,create 10 million jobs, make dollar equal to naira or anything near this you are a gooner already. But it's seems Nigerians never ready for a new dawn cos religion is till blinding us. Kukah said the truth some group are calling for his head. CNN did a video on lekki incidents some still claim na lie. But they are there shouting SMAN when some few people are looting their future,no where is safe, kidnapping is now a lucrative business, gunmen work freely, our military been chased away from their posts by BK terrorist with many soldiers still missing,investors are leaving the country and others are scared of coming to do something big embarassed

Nigerians wake up.
This country needs urgent fixing.

What needs fixing?

Count Yorubas out pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by drlateef: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Is it not the same person that ran to Tinubu when his political career was in tatters recently? He has a lot to learn. A complete featherweight in politics at national level.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Geogeo1: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Just imagine. Someone that could not even govern small Logo wants to rule Nigeria. What a pity.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Reference(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Alphasoar:
But who is Mr Bello liberating Nigeria from undecided

That will be the question of our time come 2023.
I will be keen to see how they will square the circle in praising a regime yet calling for a change. In a nutshell if it ain't broken, why change it. It will be so comedic. Let us see whom Nigerians will listen too, the naysayers or the yes men.

Yahaya Bello is already at the fringes of falling into that web, the trap of double speak and poignant hypocrisy.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Vanpat(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2021
this guy funny pass josh 2 funny
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Eleponblue(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by OdenKelechi(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2021
God will kill you before then.....you nevere liberate Kogi finish na Nigeria you wan liberate....yeye Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by frog12: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2021
YAHAYA is GOOD
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by PervertProphet: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2021
grin cheesy
Yahya Bello wants to be our President?!!

Are you sure we should not auction this country off to the USA?!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by jamalkareem(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Liberation gbuo GI there

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Nehyooh(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Ogbeni, go and liberate your damn state first !
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Oshokalo: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2021
another way of multiplying his earning,the one wey him dey earn no reach am again
person wey him wife go Dubai go do road work to loose weight, if him be president him wife go order her egusi soup to be cooked in UK because they get better power
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by favour32(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Na this one this government plan to bring?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Emperor5(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Christonjnr:
See this one that can't govern ordinary Kogi.
Go to Anyingba and see the state university over there,the depreciating facilities over there,and you can't travel from there to Okene without fear of being kidnapped,even in the Okene city to sleep with ur eyes wide open is now a crime. Criminality has become the order of the day,and many people are robbed in a broad day light.
And Bello is here talking about 2023. Put ur head in shame and retire to Okene after after ur tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB / Tinubu In Europe Resting, Meeting Heads Of Govts — APC / Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.