Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? (20260 Views)

Stop Sending Your Children For Holiday Lessons / The Disadvantages Of Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools / KIEK Foundation To Get 1000 Children Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Edopesin: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Jakumo:

Good to see that folks guided by common sense.... are still in existence and well represented in this forum. The Chinese are hellbent on global domination at ALL costs, and Africa is particularly desired for annexation as part of "Greater China", due to Africa's abundance of natural resources. Naturally, Africa will be easier to annex by the Chinese, if they can first annihilate the indigenous population, whose skin color the Chinese demonstrably loathe, with an abiding passion.

The Wuhan death virus lab will certainly continue its demonic endeavor of developing deadly diseases that can be used to depopulate entire continents, in order to facilitate the Chinese government's fundamental motivation of unchallenged world domination, facilitated by the expedient of deploying weaponized pathogens, all "accidentally" released in sequence from Wuhan, China, with increasing regularity.

To preserve the genetic lineage of each living person in today's world, careful social isolation, starting with distance online learning, and continuing with online employment, WILL become an existential necessity WORLDWIDE, whether we like it or not, thanks to China's profoundly evil global domination agenda, that is now manifesting with a vengeance.

Boot the Chinese out of Nigeria and Africa TODAY !

you're certainly not one of them

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2021
ikorodureporta:
As schools resume Monday, January 18, are you comfortable sending your children & wards back to school
Why don't u ask them if there are comfortable sending their kids to d market, church, parks, NIN registration centers and other social events since it's only school opening that is ur problem.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2021
YoonSung79:
God help us
If u feel opening of sch will kill ur children then go and die.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2021
rottennaija:

I'm not. I took leave so i can avoid unnecessary contacts with people.
why don't u go and lock urself and ur kids inside d house so u wouldn't make any contact with people. u can even resign ur position too where u work and go into hibernation so covid-19 will never see u even if it lasts for the next 10 years. that way once u're back d world will be totally safe from problems l.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by YoonSung79: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2021
Puloc:

If u feel opening of sch will kill ur children then go and die.
Just the way you are prepared to Die!
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2021
Nanaborga:
Most Nigerians still think COVID-19 is a joke , it’s obvious we prefer education to our lives and safety , may GOD help us , I know GOD has been helping us that’s why there is low deaths rate in Nigeria and many poor countries
why don't u even advocate govt locks down d economy again and shut down all basic human. activities and then everybody goes into hibernation so COVID-19 will disappear totally and then the world be free of any problem. Foolish guy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2021
ahnie:
Nope...even doe they drive me nuts....ayam not ready to take that risk... they're going to sit at home all Tru this week.
No keeping them at home this week is too small. why not keep them at home forever so the wouldn't even smell schools again and face any risk?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Jakumo(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2021
Edopesin:

you're certainly not one of them

E get as e be, Edo Man.

Monkey no fine, but hin mama love am.

Na condition make crayfish ben.

Buffalo when take eye see hunter, come begin dey run, na to save hunter life, togeda witi hin own life, make am dey run.
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2021
Jakumo:

Good to see that folks guided by common sense and a strong survival instinct, are still in existence and well represented in this forum. The Chinese are hellbent on global domination at ALL costs, and Africa is particularly desired for annexation as part of "Greater China", due to Africa's abundance of natural resources. Naturally, Africa will be easier to annex by the Chinese, if they can first annihilate the indigenous population, whose skin color the Chinese demonstrably loathe, with an abiding passion.

The Wuhan death virus lab will certainly continue its demonic endeavor of developing deadly diseases that can be used to depopulate entire continents, in order to facilitate the Chinese government's fundamental motivation of unchallenged world domination, facilitated by the expedient of deploying weaponized pathogens, all "accidentally" released in sequence from Wuhan, China, with increasing regularity.

To preserve the genetic lineage of each living person in today's world, careful social isolation, starting with distance online learning, and continuing with online employment, WILL become an existential necessity WORLDWIDE, whether we like it or not, thanks to China's profoundly evil global domination agenda, that is now manifesting with a vengeance.

Boot the Chinese out of Nigeria and Africa TODAY !
I always knew it. U are an agent of some foolish conspiracy network hell-bent in propagating this Covid-19 from a tiny problem to a mothball for ur paymasters in NCDC, NMC, WHO and other hidden interests aimed at selling their rubbish vaccines and medicines. Already there are hospitals making hundreds of millions here in naija now with this coronavirus scare. selling oxygen now is now a lucrative enterprise in this hospitals cos of some Covid-19 scare propagated by in-house media agents like u to create fear in d public and make a virus with 99% survival rate look deadlier than AIDS and ebola. shame on u and like I told u again, that money will one day be taken away from u in the commonest way.
Continue working for ur evil Paymasters and their pseudo stories.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2021
Momcherry:
What people don't understand is that diseases/ sickness spread more in school environment. My daughter brought back lice from school twice even though she's not a boarder, how did she get lice? She helped to pick out lice from her classmate's hair, and that was it, other classmates got it too, she brought it home and we all got a share of it and had to start treating lice, it wasn't a funny experience at all. Lice that is not an airborne disease o. It's only God that will help us sha
Why don't u keep ur kid in d house forever away from school, church, parties, markets or any outside contact so they don't pick up a grain of and along these places and bring it back home. wait till when Nigeria records 0 cases of COVID-19 before u let them out or when the whole population of more than 200m nigerians are vaccinated in 2 years time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2021
YoonSung79:
Just the way you are prepared to Die!
Difference is u are already dead from an imaginary Covid-19 but u blokos don't know.
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Jakumo(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Puloc:

I always knew it. U are an agent of some foolish conspiracy network hell-bent in propagating this Covid-19 from a tiny problem to a mothball for ur paymasters in NCDC, NMC, WHO and other hidden interests aimed at selling their rubbish vaccines and medicines. Already there are hospitals making hundreds of millions here in naija now with this coronavirus scare. selling oxygen now is now a lucrative enterprise in this hospitals cos of some Covid-19 scare propagated by in-house media agents like u to create fear in d public and make a virus with 99% survival rate look deadlier than AIDS and ebola. shame on u and like I told u again, that money will one day be taken away from u in the commonest way.
Continue working for ur evil Paymasters and their pseudo stories.

Na so oga. Na you sabi pass. Corona no dey at all. Everyting, na wayo. No worry at all. Nottin do you. You nogo die lai-lai.

God breast Namibia !
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by JuIiusmalema: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
ahnie:
Nope...even doe they drive me nuts....ayam not ready to take that risk... they're going to sit at home all Tru this week.
useless and foolish woman

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nova1982: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Tony142:

it seems education is your problem in life, go to any big market around you and see crowds everywhere, I was in church on Sunday yesterday, church of full of people, why do not you people complain about market? because hunger go kill you abi? or why do not you people complain about church? because you they fear God not to send you to hell abi?

the same Government that shut down school is asking people to go and do their national identity number and link it to their Sim card, let mw ask u have u being to NIN office? go there and see the crowds of people trying to do their National identity card

u people will not talk of market, church, NIN office, international border that is open, clubs e.t.c na only school ona see to talk about #nonsense

I can see you don't like food, you prefer to go to school and starve to death. #NONSENSE
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jakumo:

Na so oga. Na you sabi pass. Corona no dey at all. Everyting, na wayo. No worry at all. Nottin do you. You nogo die lai-lai.

God breast Namibia !
You only feel wat I tell u one day.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nova1982: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Make them go abeg!!!!!
Remotes spoilt
Laptop spoilt. Infact one washed it under a tap for daddy. Soaking my lappy
Tv wire cut. How that happened still baffles me
Car scratch....bicycle hit
Biscuit and snacks wrappers will reduce. They're always eating

Not forgetting the screams and noises. Make them go!!!!

you ain't even concerned about the education, you are just sending them to school for your selfish reasons.
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Jakumo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Puloc:

You only feel wat I tell u one day.

Oya, come go meet me for Baba Mukaila Ogogoro house, make we siddon shak small palmie, from there come go find toto when we go shook.

You go forget all dis ya vess, one time.
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Momcherry(f): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Puloc:

Why don't u keep ur kid in d house forever away from school, church, parties, markets or any outside contact so they don't pick up a grain of and along these places and bring it back home. wait till when Nigeria records 0 cases of COVID-19 before u let them out or when the whole population of more than 200m nigerians are vaccinated in 2 years time.

Oga sir I've noticed you, you can now face front. I can't remember mentioning you in my comment

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Tony142: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nova1982:

I can see you don't like food, you prefer to go to school and starve to death. #NONSENSE

No, I do not like food and church that is why I want you to close down the market and church, can u close them down pls?
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by rottennaija(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Puloc:
why don't u go and lock urself and ur kids inside d house so u wouldn't make any contact with people. u can even resign ur position too where u work and go into hibernation so covid-19 will never see u even if it lasts for the next 10 years. that way once u're back d world will be totally safe from problems l.
m

Probably...
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by JuIiusmalema: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Momcherry:

Oga sir I've noticed you, you can now face front. I can't remember mentioning you in my comment
then next time learn how to shut up and shove your useléss opinion in your dirty smelly nyansh.
Useless woman

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by ahnie: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Momcherry:

you
should ve ignored the slowpoke.later he wee create another account to beg us for donations
to offset sokoloan.

He's a known mental entity.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by sammuell(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Tony142:

it seems education is your problem in life, go to any big market around you and see crowds everywhere, I was in church on Sunday yesterday, church of full of people, why do not you people complain about market? because hunger go kill you abi? or why do not you people complain about church? because you they fear God not to send you to hell abi?

the same Government that shut down school is asking people to go and do their national identity number and link it to their Sim card, let mw ask u have u being to NIN office? go there and see the crowds of people trying to do their National identity card

u people will not talk of market, church, NIN office, international border that is open, clubs e.t.c na only school ona see to talk about #nonsense

Nice one

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Tony142: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
sammuell:
Nice one

thanks
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Momcherry:

lol...numbskull
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Momcherry:

lol...your comments was a selfish one.. u want schools to remain closed but other sectors of nigeria is open and ongoing and u will not ask d govt to shut them down. mf like u

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Honduras01:
[s][/s]

why is everyone carrying school on their head?

why not talk about markets? .

Covid is here to stay, if u are a victim, u die and u die nah niyen, go and meet baba God. Nah one thing go sha kill man.

Life must continue, But at the same time try to stay safe.
that's the argument against school closure. markets, viewing center and religious houses are still opened.
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Honduras01: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
paulemmy19:
that's the argument against school closure. markets, viewing center and religious houses are still opened.

grin
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Momcherry(f): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
then next time I'll learn how to shut up and shove my useléss opinion in my dirty smelly nyansh.
Because I'm a useless man

Oh.. ok

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by JuIiusmalema: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Momcherry:

Oh.. ok
foolish woman I'll deal with you soon.
Just watch and see
Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by Momcherry(f): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
ahnie:

you
should ve ignored the slowpoke.later he wee create another account to beg us for donations
to offset sokoloan.

He's a known mental entity.

I thought as much!
The poor thing must have escaped from a mental asylum, and he's using two different monickers. What a confused being!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Are You Comfortable Sending Your Children Back To School?? by LadyTianna(f): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions / Nigerian Scientists/lecturers Are Not Lazy! / Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.