Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,624 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? (104907 Views)

Just Moved In Three Months Ago And Told To Pack Out Now. / What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by brandsoncharlie: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
fykes:
Its very possible and u don't have to work day and night

For d building in d pix...d idea of a bungalow with such low foundation is outdated...give ur house a facelift and don't let the superstructure sit on the ground.
@bold can you please explain, nothing is too little to learn.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Duridadi: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid:
If money is not your problem...

Then it's possible...

Use togo or cameroon labourers..

They are more skilled and charge less..

Divide the work into..24hour rotation...

Day and night...

Open borehole and buy gp tank before anything else sha...

Remember to settle omo onile...

Make person no go shit for your compound stop your progress.
...Togo labourers especially. Very cheap and effective. Talking from experience cool

2 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid:

Then it's possible...

Day and night...

No sir, Togolese or Cameroonian masons ate not as good as ours if they are not being lazy.

I say this as someone who has employed them several times. Some of them are even worse...
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by pendragon35(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
We built this in three weeks. The project started on 26th December. Around 12om we started the foundation. Work is still in progress, only that Carpenters and Iron benders are a bit slow. We'd have roofed it by now. BTW it's a 6bedroom duplex with Penthouse. So money is the Koko every other thing follows..

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by tutudesz: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
airsaylongcome:

The equivalent of Ọmọ onile na "deve" (in Delta State at least). You better pay them
Deve with beer O!
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by olukaygold(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
wany:

Pm me .
Just did,check your mail or call/whatsapp 08162907678
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by IHIEGOD: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
In one month
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by wese90(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
In 3 weeks if money dey ground

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by kuuljay(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Godsent12:
It's over possible as far the money is available, there's a two storey building close to my house the two storey building was completed in one month.
don't ever try that too risky

3 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by chloride6: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
I know someone who built this in exactly 7 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by airsaylongcome: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bigfish121:
There is what is called crashing in engineering.That is what you are going to use.

By crashing I guess you mean identifying the projects critical path and optimising it as best as possible

4 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Tpave(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
It depends on the type of finishing you want. Pop, screeding before painting etc
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by wizod(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
kingralph:

Can anyone give an answer to this?
10M WILLL DO THE WORK

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by brandsoncharlie: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=Ever8090 post=98264271] oga be specific about the state in South south because[b] here in rivers state, omo onile is rampant and seriously annoying more than any place in the world
@bold

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Djyucee1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
As a civil engineer into building construction I can tell you 3 months is too much for this project as far as your cash is handy.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by airsaylongcome: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
OvisFranko:
Hope the curing of the oversite concrete(german floor) is taken into consideration.

I always thought curing needed 21 days minimum. But builders today pour concrete on day one and start block work on day 2. Nonsense if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by willexyaho(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
That's what I know how to do best.

Timely delivery!
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by dkronicle(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
How much this kind building go cost
Jessepaid:

Then it's possible...

Day and night...

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Pasiuba: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
It is possible we deliver in excertly 2months.your keeys delivered to you as long as you make the necessary fund available.
Contact us at paschalchinweubaugwu@gmail.com.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Does anyone on here knows how much a borehole would cost In the south east?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by oshorstan(f): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Poverty na bastard oo
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Samybest1234: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yeap
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by McTobe(m): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yes very possible. It has been done
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Bigfish121(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is very risky because curing of concrete takes 28 days

Godsent12:
It's over possible as far the money is available, there's a two storey building close to my house the two storey building was completed in one month.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by ovieokodhi(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Where i want to build it in the south south.

We don't worry about omo onile because it's not in existence there.
All men in the south south are now all about making money and no time for omo onile or agbero.

The 24 hours stuff you said it's impossible.

by the order of Ishawuru.
abeg which part of South South are you talking about that omonile won't disturb you cos in warri and pH even bayelsa dem full there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by akinbabson(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
with money readily available, you can achieve it in 2 months. But first of all, get a good borehole drilled before any other thing.
check my signature if you need a good borehole
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by shezinton(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=LoyalHustler1 post=98192562]Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's

For design n supervision DM 07052623239
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Tonyspecial(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Very true. Thanks for your suggestions.
by the order of Ishawuru.
this Ur ishawuru na gods of ur land?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by airsaylongcome: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Everyone is asking how much it will cost. How are people arriving at the quotes without see the engineering drawings? There has to be a basis to arrive at a cost. Or am I getting something wrong?

4 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Floreate: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yes you can. You can actually build it in one month. Provided you have your *Almamater* which is the required functional group fpe the chemical reaction
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Bigfish121(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Exactly.are you a civil engineer?

airsaylongcome:

By crashing I guess you mean identifying the projects critical path and optimising it as best as possible
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Ate247(m): 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
I supervised a large 2 bedroom flat of 300sqm from start to finish in 7 weeks. So it's very possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.