Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? (104905 Views)

Just Moved In Three Months Ago And Told To Pack Out Now. / What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Organs(m): 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
pendragon35:
We built this in three weeks. The project started on 26th December. Around 12om we started the foundation. Work is still in progress, only that Carpenters and Iron benders are a bit slow. We'd have roofed it by now. BTW it's a 6bedroom duplex with Penthouse. So money is the Koko every other thing follows..

Thanks for sharing. Is this three floors? I mean is the penthouse on a separate floor on its own? Also, what is the cost so far?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Jabioro: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Your civil engineer can tell you better..

2 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by airsaylongcome: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bigfish121:
Exactly.are you a civil engineer?

At all. IT. But we also use the term when doing Project Management for any enterprise system/Software we want to deploy or build. At the end of the day I guess all engineering are similar whether it's Civil Engineering or Software Engineering although in Software Engineering we might not do the kind of crazy mathematics that is done in regular engineering
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below
E be like say you be yahoo plus.Na this kind house them like to build for delta.Dem don acquire half of the forestland wey dey my village come use electronic saw cut all the hefty trees down.Villagers with farmland dey sell their land give Yahoo boys because them no dey price before them pay.A plot is from #500k up.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Omezif(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
The structure of the house is fine.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by ojilepikin(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Hello nairalanders, i want to know if i can build this type of house in three months.

All funds are available and Money is not really a problem, i want to know if it's very possible to build like blocks of flats in three months, i am even thinking of two months but i was told it's impossible.

Pics below

With the new technology in town, three months is too long a time. In less than a month, you can build this type of house with reduction in cost. The house will be fire�proof, termite proof, bullet proof, can withstand heavy wind & rain/earthquake. Evidence and samples available if you doubt me.
You can contact me on 08065339905 only if you are serious anyway.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Kizyte(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Goalnaldo:
All funds are available and Money is not really a problem. God when? cry
Soon, just pray and tell yourself you can make it.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by nnamdi640: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
In two months you will build 3 of such house ,if you have your money
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
It is possible but don't rush it... because of it should be of standard.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by AFONJACOW(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Where i want to build it in the south south.

We don't worry about omo onile because it's not in existence there.
All men in the south south are now all about making money and no time for omo onile or agbero.

The 24 hours stuff you said it's impossible.

by the order of Ishawuru.
making money inside Creeks, maybe pipeline vandalism and kidnapping in progress
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by kodix(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
One month is even more than OK if there is money and all materials available.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by UDUJ(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below

It's very very possible once the funds are available. I remember back in 2012 I built something similar for my mum in Uyo in 9 weeks.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by cassidy1996(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
i can do the electrical installations for you, very cheap. thanks
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by bonetalk(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
3 months? In Abuad it will be built in 3 weeks....

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
wit BUA cement, it's possible!

but wit Dangote, OYO is ya name my broda!

cool

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by deavicky(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Even less that 45 days.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by willexyaho(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
As an experienced professional building contractor, solid and beautiful work like this can be achieved in at least two months, but you will have to give it 3 months just in case.

Thanks
STECH BUILDINGS
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
AFONJACOW:
making money inside Creeks, maybe pipeline vandalism and kidnapping in progress
Na either yahooplus, or kidnapping.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by emperorzz(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:
Where i want to build it in the south south.

We don't worry about omo onile because it's not in existence there.
All men in the south south are now all about making money and no time for omo onile or agbero.

The 24 hours stuff you said it's impossible.

by the order of Ishawuru.

Stop deceiving yourself. We have community thugs on the rampage here.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Bigfish121(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yeah you are very correct.The course is actually for all engineering students.i actually studied civil engineering though

airsaylongcome:

At all. IT. But we also use the term when doing Project Management for any enterprise system/Software we want to deploy or build. At the end of the day I guess all engineering are similar whether it's Civil Engineering or Software Engineering although in Software Engineering we might not do the kind of crazy mathematics that is done in regular engineering
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Bossw: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
It can be built in 2months, I have completed a duplex of 5 bedroom in 3 months.As long as the finance is there.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by NwaforIgbo: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Its even possible in one month.. That is if you have money to hire 20 bricklayers laying blocks from different angles, while the bricklayer is plastering outside, the tiller is tilling inside, the electrician is doing the wiring, GMP guy takes over the nexxt morning..

Its possible..

But it will cost you 3x or 4x what it would have cost you if you were to build at a normal pace.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by emperorzz(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
pendragon35:
We built this in three weeks. The project started on 26th December. Around 12om we started the foundation. Work is still in progress, only that Carpenters and Iron benders are a bit slow. We'd have roofed it by now. BTW it's a 6bedroom duplex with Penthouse. So money is the Koko every other thing follows..

This one is an uncompleted building Sir!
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Nicepoker(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
[s]
post=98208260:
Nothing is impossible...
One of us @[/b] built something a little big bigger than this last January to April 2020.

That being said, what we are really after is this [b]ishawuru
ishawuru ishawuru tin, what is that?
Is that incantations or what?
Abegii oooo angry
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Ezi1993(f): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jessepaid:
If money is not your problem...
Then it's possible...
Use togo or cameroon labourers..
They are more skilled and charge less..

Divide the work into..24hour rotation...
Day and night...
Open borehole and buy gp tank before anything else sha...
Remember to settle omo onile...
Make person no go shit for your compound stop your progress.
Please what is omo onile.
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Ihatethemods3: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Op be talking about some god. Op is you a Yahoo plus guy?
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by afrika4real(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below
contact Negro Bricks koncept 08038400260. We can deliver this less than 3 months if your cash is available
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Samakus(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
I like the color
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by Prezyshipopo: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yes it's possible within 3 months even it's possible within 2 months when the fund is available
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by abdabass: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good day,
It's possible depending on the location. If its on a plain lowland, it's possible, but on a swampy/ waterlogged and water proned area like Lekki, it's not possible.
If you need a contractor, I am available big time.
Call AMMAB Global Resources on +234 (0) 803 452 6469
Re: Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? by dimanche4real(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
LoyalHustler1:

Pics below

Very possible in 10 weeks
Depending on the following:
1. How prompt is material delivery to site.
2. The contractor in charge of the project.
3. Mobilization of manpower.
4. Weather conditions

You don't have to work day and night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.