Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) (2164 Views)

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Facts101: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
I think this girl is cheating on the guy. Who is going to wake this guy up. The girl is probably sexing another man and yet still deceiving this guy.
Who is going to help this mumu grin cry

Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by InfernoNig: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
It happens. But I have seen it only in Nigerian Movies. In reality, the girl will get tired of waiting and move to the next guy flashing her the luxury of life.

4 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by chatinent: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
I won't say it. Lol.
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Facts101: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
InfernoNig:
It happens. But I have seen it only in Nigerian Movies. In reality, the girl will get tired of waiting and move to the next guy flashing her the luxury of life.

Thank God you said it happens in Nigerian movies not in real life.
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Facts101: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
chatinent:
I won't say it. Lol.
Say what.
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by BaddieFreak(f): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
What do you guys want? If a girl doesn't love a guy, you will drag her now this is a girl who loves a guy you are still not satisfied. What is your problem?

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by sylve11: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Before that guy eyes go clear, the barber don flee with the clipper........ grin cool
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Facts101: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
BaddieFreak:
What do you guys want? If a girl doesn't love a guy, you will drag her now this is a girl who loves a guy you are still not satisfied. What is your problem?
Because we men know how manipulative you ladies are undecided

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Facts101: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
sylve11:
Before that guy eyes go clear, the barber don flee with the clipper........ grin cool

Lol grin
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by dgang: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
could be real besides why drink Panadol for another person head ache?
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
I can smell pretentious woman from 10 kilometers away and this is one of them. A woman who loves and doesn't cheat on her poor boyfriend will always be angry at him. If she is cool with your poor condition, she has other plans but when she is always angry at your condition, she isn't cheating, yet.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Facts101: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
dgang:
could be real besides why drink Panadol for another person head ache?
So that others who are yet to learn will be able to learn and avoid avoidable problems like this.
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Facts101: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nonexistent:
I can smell pretentious woman from 10 kilometers away and this is one of them. A woman who loves and doesn't cheat on her poor boyfriend will always be angry at him. If she is cool with your poor condition, she has other plans but when she is always angry at your condition, she isn't cheating, yet.

I salute you for this comment.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by jaeyking(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
shuu

na which day person start to use baby soul mi as facebook username ����. free mode for that matter until facebook lite

I smell LIES
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by ogashman(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
the babe does not love that guy.

I saw something in the chat that gave her out...and I'm going to tell u...

if she loves him, she wouldn't be calling him "Thomas"..... not even " dear", "baby", or " honey".

she is just scamming him

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
/No one puts their eggs in one basket/ know this and know peace
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
*No one puts their eggs in one basket* know this and know peace
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Dong2: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
sylve11:

Dem go don baber the punna hair clean grin
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Facts101: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
ogashman:
the babe does not love that guy.

I saw something in the chat that gave her out...and I'm going to tell u...

if she loves him, she wouldn't be calling him "Thomas"..... not even " dear", "baby", or " honey".

she is just scamming him

The truth is that girls don't like weak men like the "Thomas guy" E go clear for him eyes soon.
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by jachike77342: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Before that guy eyes go clear, the barber don flee with the clipper........
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by felong(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Don't mind them
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by mezico96(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ohh..I smell premium tears oo
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nonexistent:
Buhhhhaaaahhaaaa! Omg, you sooo blind.
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by BarrSly: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
simply tell us it is your gf and you need our validation that she is indeed faithful but newsflash bro.. she is collecting seriously from other rich niggas.. my guys maybe one of them too lol.
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Some girls no too send for money matter. Don't conclude yet.
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Buhhhhaaaahhaaaa! Omg, you sooo blind.
Biitch, free me naa abeg. I will clear my schedule and come after your pussay oo, maybe you will free me after I fucck you silly.
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by Oturatetuala(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
2021 with lot of wahala. Please me I am tired of stingy men association of nigeria and redpill. Now I see myself as a loner that gets drunk everyday.... angry
Re: This Girl Is Deceiving Him That She Loves Him( Chat Screenshots Included) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nonexistent:
Biitch, free me naa abeg. I will clear my schedule and come after your pussay oo, maybe you will free me after I fucck you silly.
Yaaaaaawwwwnnnssssss

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! This Quote On Marriage Messed Up My Mind / Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.