Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife (3418 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife / My Neighbor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by 777ForChrist: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Dear Sir,

I will start by introducing myself as a religious person,young and i have a good job.

Please I don’t even know how I got myself into this emotionally mess. I have never been like this,neither have i ever had feelings for someone's else girlfriend,talkmore of wife.

I have been living in my present apartment since the past six years, my neighbor moved into their apartment and have been living there since the past three years.He also goes to work,and has a good job too.His wife has been someone I always say hello to and we exchange pleasantries then i go my way because i am very busy.

it's not like i was lusting after her or anything. It all started when I found out that this woman was on the street,next to our's and was crying her heart out without caution and the best I could do as someone who knew her was to take her out from there into my car.

She begged me not to take her home so I decided to drive away from the neighborhood for her to calm down a bit then I go my way. She was crying so hard that I felt sorry for her,and I couldn't do anything,after several pleas and attempts for her to tell me what the problem was,refused to tell me.I just kept telling her that whatever it is will be okay. Her husband is known by those of us in the same coumpound as a good for nothing man, that goes around sleeping with different women,even in the neighborhood, he doesn't have respect for age or martial status, when it comes to preying at women. He hardly sleeps at home and always makes up excuses about it. Let me also add that their marriage have not produced any child after several years of marriage and according to her she is medically okay but her husband refused to visit the hospital.

Out of pity,I became close to her. I started checking up on her via WhatsApp chat daily, so she became part of my daily routine and to say the truth the best part of it thereof,this i later got to know. I realized how smart and hard working she is , she possess problem solving skills in variety of things and also so homely. The surprising thing about this is that, we hardly see face to face to discuss or secretly meet anywhere.

A day came,when I was not feeling to fine,i missed going to work for some days,i took some time off work to stay at home. She decided to come to my apartment as a friend to visit me when I told her via our usual chats that I wasn't feeling fine and my car was parked for some days. My girlfriend who i have dated for some months suddenly became busy and was not willing to visit even when I pleaded with her to. My neighbor's wife made it a point of duty that I took my medication and ate the food she prepared for me. After the some time,I started feeling better.

However, that very day,when she came to visit like before, We gisted, laughed and even argued about politics,it was like the happiest I had ever had with a female. When it was time for her to leave I realized I didn't want her to go. I held her hand, looked into her eyes and no words were needed after that. Surprisingly,she didnt struggle,when i attemped to kiss her,one thing led to another,we made love and yes I don't want to say sex because it was beyond that. I don't know how to explain how I felt because I never knew a person could feel like that way.Wow!.

Continue Reading.

INTERESTING TIMES: HELP I AM IN LOVE WITH MY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE https://endtimethings..com/2021/01/help-i-am-in-love-with-my-neighbors-wife.html?spref=tw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by Donspicey: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
La Click La Off.......

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by pigineng(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
problem no dey finish
Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by SkyRicks: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
pigineng:
problem no dey finish

Some they buy from market now

5 Likes

Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by Shormiey(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
I will click it when I get to heaven undecided...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by JONSYN7154: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
I HATE NONSENSE. GUYS NOBODY SHOULD CLICK ON THAT LINK. THIS IS THE FULL STORYLINE.

I will start by introducing myself as a religious person,young and i have a good job.
Please I don’t even know how I got myself into this emotionally mess. I have never been like this,neither have i ever had feelings for someone's else girlfriend,talkmore of wife.
I have been living in my present apartment since the past six years, my neighbor moved into their apartment and have been living there since the past three years.He also goes to work,and has a good job too.His wife has been someone I always say hello to and we exchange pleasantries then i go my way because i am very busy.
it's not like i was lusting after her or anything. It all started when I found out that this woman was on the street,next to our's and was crying her heart out without caution and the best I could do as someone who knew her was to take her out from there into my car.
She begged me not to take her home so I decided to drive away from the neighborhood for her to calm down a bit then I go my way. She was crying so hard that I felt sorry for her,and I couldn't do anything,after several pleas and attempts for her to tell me what the problem was,refused to tell me.I just kept telling her that whatever it is will be okay. Her husband is known by those of us in the same coumpound as a good for nothing man, that goes around sleeping with different women,even in the neighborhood, he doesn't have respect for age or martial status, when it comes to preying at women. He hardly sleeps at home and always makes up excuses about it. Let me also add that their marriage have not produced any child after several years of marriage and according to her she is medically okay but her husband refused to visit the hospital.
Out of pity,I became close to her. I started checking up on her via WhatsApp chat daily, so she became part of my daily routine and to say the truth the best part of it thereof,this i later got to know. I realized how smart and hard working she is , she possess problem solving skills in variety of things and also so homely. The surprising thing about this is that, we hardly see face to face to discuss or secretly meet anywhere.
A day came,when I was not feeling to fine,i missed going to work for some days,i took some time off work to stay at home. She decided to come to my apartment as a friend to visit me when I told her via our usual chats that I wasn't feeling fine and my car was parked for some days. My girlfriend who i have dated for some months suddenly became busy and was not willing to visit even when I pleaded with her to. My neighbor's wife made it a point of duty that I took my medication and ate the food she prepared for me. After the some time,I started feeling better.
However, that very day,when she came to visit like before, We gisted, laughed and even argued about politics,it was like the happiest I had ever had with a female. When it was time for her to leave I realized I didn't want her to go. I held her hand, looked into her eyes and no words were needed after that. Surprisingly,she didnt struggle,when i attemped to kiss her,one thing led to another,we made love and yes I don't want to say sex because it was beyond that. I don't know how to explain how I felt because I never knew a person could feel like that way.Wow!.
After that day she has been avoiding me and my chats . The problem I am having now is, that I can't get her out of my head l feel like an addict that needs his drug to feel better. Please don't judge me, I never had evil intentions towards her,I can't explain what happened that day.
After several attempts to get across to her,to no avail, I discovered recently that the husband has stopped talking to me and even snobbing my greetings and also the lady in question has blocked me from all social media handles. I am scared that probably, the Husband has got to know the truth of what happened. Please I don't like public disgrace.
What should I do?
Anonymous.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by Womanizer(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Thunder fire you there!
Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by felong(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
She has snubbed you and you are still asking what you should do? She's someone's wife, snub her back and act like nothing ever happened. Las Las you go de alright. grin
Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by 777ForChrist: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
JONSYN7154:
I HATE NONSENSE. GUYS NOBODY SHOULD CLICK ON THAT LINK. THIS IS THE FULL STORYLINE.

After that day she has been avoiding me and my chats . The problem I am having now is, that I can't get her out of my head l feel like an addict that needs his drug to feel better. Please don't judge me, I never had evil intentions towards her,I can't explain what happened that day.
After several attempts to get across to her,to no avail, I discovered recently that the husband has stopped talking to me and even snobbing my greetings and also the lady in question has blocked me from all social media handles. I am scared that probably, the Husband has got to know the truth of what happened. Please I don't like public disgrace.
What should I do?
Anonymous.

Enemy of progress.

Guys always check the comment sections for Recharge cards.
Give away.
Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by JONSYN7154: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
777ForChrist:

Enemy of progress.

Guys always check the comment sections for Recharge cards.
Give away.
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by 777ForChrist: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Check comment section for more Airtime
Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
JONSYN7154:
grin grin
thank you my guy. God bless you. no mind op

2 Likes

Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by Burgerlomo: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
cool

Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by bluefilm: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by EkelediliBuhari: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hmmm

You wan knack again

Married pussy is the sweetest but the most damming

Stay away for your own good
Re: Help I Am In Love With My Neighbor's Wife by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hmmm,,,, lust at work tongue

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2021 / Buying Her A Phone: Does That Makes Me A Mugun? / As A Guy would You Take Your Girlfriend U Love To The Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.