Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma (2906 Views)

Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. / I'm In A Dilemma Over Two Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2011
Ranoscky:

If you put it that way ('seen' 4 d 'unseen') then, that means you'r not a responsible gal.

Then, why collect money from the 'unseen' when you know you will later come up with who to choose at last?
u knw wat?jst suit ur instinct!u can cal me wateva,buh i stil dnt tnk u undastnd wat m tryna say?i dnt av prblms wit d oda guy,bt cus we'v nt seen,so i jst wnt 2 b sure m on d safe syd.dats all
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I'm in a dilemma too. How do I pronounce your name?  undecided grin

Just kidding!

as I said before. . .

tnx, really appreciate
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2011
no problem. I hope you make the right decision and it all works out in your favor. smiley
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2011
OP, when are you planning on meeting your cousin's friend, in person??
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by deniyor: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2011
If you are thinking of quitting the relationship for the unknown, go ahead. It's a smart choice. Better go for sm1 you are more into, and not cos he's paying the bills. Unfortunately, the guy you are into might not be so responsible but hey thats life.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by nwabuking5(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2011
i pray to God make umu nwanyi no spoil this our beautiful world with there camelion attitude. may God help us
i sign out without advice.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by desholah(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2011
OP.
Stick to the first guy!
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2011
desholah:

OP.
Stick to the first guy!
tnx dear
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2011
deniyor:

If you are thinking of quitting the relationship for the unknown, go ahead. It's a smart choice. Better go for sm1 you are more into, and not cos he's paying the bills. Unfortunately, the guy you are into might not be so responsible but hey thats life.
d last thng ön ma mind is jst quit dis guy,bt i thnk u jst mentioned my fear in ur last words.meanwhile,i'v had nutin wit d oda guy
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2011
nwabuking5:

i pray to God make umu nwanyi no spoil this our beautiful world with there camelion attitude. may God help us
i sign out without advice.
if i were 2 av dat 'attitude' whch u pronounced,i shdnt av cum seeking 4 advice on NL
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2011
Yield:

OP, when are you planning on meeting your cousin's friend, in person??
before d mönth is out
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

no problem. I hope you make the right decision and it all works out in your favor. smiley
i hope so too, tnx
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by deniyor: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2011
Personally, I believe you deal with one relationship at a time. Don't stay with a guy cos he pays the bills, thats golddigging. You are an adult and should be able to pay your own bills. If you don't like the guy you are in a relationship with right now, then quit. If there is no chemistry after you meet, quit. Don't waste both your time. But concentrate on your relationship and do not consider other viable relationship options till then. The biggest mistake people make in relationships is to jump from one to another. you are close to doing jus that.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by dewswealth: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2011
Enigmatikchikala:

i hope so too, tnx

Can we chat on yahoo im
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2011
grin grin
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by dewswealth: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin

lol, you dig?
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by NDelta(m): 2:57am On Apr 04, 2011
@ Poster.
Why is he footing your bills? Na so ona go de ask guys for things all the time. Opportunist. I no no why nija girls be like that na so dem go de call you. Pls bring a labtop for me when coming to Nigeria. Meanwhile oyinbo girl wey u carry commot go even pay for her own drink but ona NO. Its always call me bak messages or flash.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 6:26am On Apr 04, 2011
deniyor:

Personally, I believe you deal with one relationship at a time. Don't stay with a guy cos he pays the bills, thats golddigging. You are an adult and should be able to pay your own bills. If you don't like the guy you are in a relationship with right now, then quit. If there is no chemistry after you meet, quit. Don't waste both your time. But concentrate on your relationship and do not consider other viable relationship options till then. The biggest mistake people make in relationships is to jump from one to another. you are close to doing jus that.
am an adult,yes.but i dnt ask b4 he does,afta d first tym he askd 4 ma acc.dtails,(whch i firmly turnd dwn buh wit a wrd 4 him,i did snd it 2 him)it kickd off 4r dere.d truth is,am nt dwn wit dis guy cus of d thngs he's doin,i jst fil so gud knwing he's smwhere n am here 4 him,bt 4 d fact dat m human,i jst wnt 2 make sure am on d safe syd.tnx all d same
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Ranoscky(m): 6:55am On Apr 04, 2011
Enigmatikchikala:

crippled?dats far from my tots.no qualms sha ,so lng he's nt impotent.n 4 your info,its nt all abt d gift,buh i stil cnt imagine sm naija guy doin stufslyk'witout seeing me.so,wen i say luv,i knw wat m sayn.tnx

I dont think the above is surposed to be for me cos, my quotin him was not b'cos of the crippled thing he said, but, the following lines in red "this is how you gals break guys hearts. Why are you leading the 2nd guy on when you are still dating the "phone" boyfriend, I pity the two guys sha". ROGGER THAT !!!

If you read my previous posts, There was a place where I said I have dated an unseen gal for 2yrs without minding what she looks like. So, dont get it twisted! Despite that, as you see me so, I fit marry a blind gal sef. So long as she is MY kind of person, I SEND NO BAGGA !!! (afterall, na so-called fake plastic dolls wey call dem sef beta pesin, na dem scater my life finish, useless things)! So, whatever the guy looks like, left for you to decide if he suits the standard of man that you wish to have!

Enigmatikchikala:

u knw wat?jst suit your instinct!u can cal me wateva,buh i stil dnt tnk u undastnd wat m tryna say?i dnt av prblms wit d oda guy,bt cus we'v nt seen,so i jst wnt 2 b sure m on d safe syd.dats all

Listen gal, let me tel you something. . .So long as the case is like this, YOU are on the better advantage of deciding who to be with, and who to dump. Cos, you know the 'seen' boyfriend very well MORE than we do, and you understand the 'phone' boyfriend more than anyone of us here in NL, so, what I'll advice you to do is, keep both on hold until you meet the phone guy. Try and be with him for sometime to study him very well in all aspect. Mind you, 'A day' of being with him might not determine if he is the right person for you. You really need more time with him!

My take!
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by SALady(f): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2011
Enigmatikchikala:

I'v got a guy dat we'v neva seen,but dating.how?got ma pix tru ma cousin via fb.he's bin gud n caring,infact he got me bk on ma feet,as per,he neva fails 2 pay ma bills,went as far as getn me a vry gud job.we'v bin talkn on fone 4 d past 6mnths,n, on d oda part,got dis vry kul guy dats bin askn me out,am mst confusd cus i'm alrdy in luv wit ma cousin's frnd(dat v neva met)wat do u thnk?shd i wait 4 d oda or ?pls i nid your best advice.ciao [/color][color=#550000][flash=200,200][/flash]

shocked shocked :oYou've never met him and he never fails to pay your bills already, DAMN some chicks are good. I need to learn this art. Please help lady out with some lessons. How do you start asking for money? what words do you use? Do you use a stern voice and straight face which in this case he hasnr seen, soooo exactly how does it work
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2011
SA Lady:

shocked shocked :oYou've never met him and he never fails to pay your bills already, DAMN some chicks are good. I need to learn this art. Please help lady out with some lessons. How do you start asking for money? what words do you use? Do you use a stern voice and straight face which in this case he hasnr seen, soooo exactly how does it work
i neva asked 4 cash xcept 4 d job,it jst wrkd,nuffin 2 it
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by SALady(f): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2011
Enigmatikchikala:

i neva asked 4 cash xcept 4 d job,it jst wrkd,nuffin 2 it

eerrmm!!! how did he end up knowing there's bills to pay and which bills to pay and how much is needed to pay the bills?
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by iice(f): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2011
SA Lady:

LMAO i know right? grin
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by DeepSoul(f): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2011
Poster,

The part I do not understand is why you havent met the Unseen Boyfriend. You're both in NIgeria so you really do not have any excuses!

If you're not comfortable with going to visit him and sleeping in his house, you can do a one day trip - leave PH with the 1st flight and go back same day with the last flight.

And thanks to Aero, you can book ahead and get that done for less than 15k wink

Abeg meet the guy jor and find out whether he's worth holding out for
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2011
SA Lady:

eerrmm!!! how did he end up knowing there's bills to pay and which bills to pay and how much is needed to pay the bills?
, nyways,payn ma 'bills'  here means,he sends me money whch always suit ma need,anytym(mayb he's nt aware it pays ma bills)hope u undastnd nw?.by d way, watsup wit d interrogations?
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2011
Deep Soul:

Poster,

The part I do not understand is why you havent met the Unseen Boyfriend. You're both in NIgeria so you really do not have any excuses!

If you're not comfortable with going to visit him and sleeping in his house, you can do a one day trip - leave PH with the 1st flight and go back same day with the last flight.

And thanks to Aero, you can book ahead and get that done for less than 15k wink

Abeg meet the guy jor and find out whether he's worth holding out for

yeah,tnx.i'm gon wait 2 c him in ph(so he said)b4 april is out,bur if he cnt make it dwn,i jst av 2 take da risk dwn 2 abj.
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Creamish(f): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2011
You already know what d guy asking u out is like . . . .

Meet the other unknown guy first . . .(though i believe ur decision will be biased because ur accepting alot from him already) . . make up ur mind based on ur experience wit him. You alone can make dat decision cos we all dont know wat its rily been like between all 3 of u.

If u feel hez better than the one uv been seeing around . . . . fine . . . otherwise, revert to the other guy (d one asking u out).
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by uzoronwusa: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
not being satified with what u have and wanting to have other people's portion added to yours, u truely are unstable in character, undecided, unfocused,unreliable,unfaithful.infact ur roller coaster attitude will ensure that if guy number 3,4,5,6 and so on show up u will still have long throat.u cant hav it all.one man one wife.be still!!! and tame ur lust. angry
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Ranoscky(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
Omo mehn, you dey para O! shocked
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by NDelta(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ SA LADY .eerrmm!!! how did he end up knowing there's bills to pay and which bills to pay and how much is needed to pay the bills? Such an intelligent question. If you want to learn ask the Nigerian girls. believe me its a gift that comes naturally from birth. lol they are so good at it.

Abeg who go pay the flight ticket?
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2011
N.Delta:

@ SA LADY .eerrmm!!! how did he end up knowing there's bills to pay and which bills to pay and how much is needed to pay the bills? Such an intelligent question. If you want to learn ask the Nigerian girls. believe me its a gift that comes naturally from birth. lol they are so good at it.

Abeg who go pay the flight ticket?

N.Delta wateva!gues u'r d vry stingy kind of guy?guy slow down,ur emphasis on d cash is bcoming suspicious.do u av a prblm wit ur dat?if u do,den go chew som gravel
Re: Pls Sincere Advice: Am In A Dilemma by Enigmatikchikala(f): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2011
not being satified with what u have and wanting to have other people's portion added to yours, u truely are unstable in character, undecided, unfocused,unreliable,unfaithful.infact your roller coaster attitude will ensure that if guy number 3,4,5,6 and so on show up u will still have long throat.u cant hav it all.one man one wife.be still!!! and tame your lust. angryu jst an unreasonable fellow who can neva profer solutions 2 problem,instead u wag ur uncircumsised tongue n puke rubbish!try as much as u cn 2 reason b4 u talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy? / Can You Marry Someone Like You? / Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.