Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! (1013 Views)

I'm Fvucking Broke! How Can I Make Money Online?! / Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by 360clips: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
All they do is gossip all day with that they smelly ass pussies! They bogus af! Always sniffing around like street dogs to know everyone's business and gossip. Why the hell are they like this? Or is it bcus of their fish brains that cause this? I don't like these vagina people around me! They just disgust tf outta me! They just a bunch of mdf leeching parasites!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by Iceyjayz: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Even the males do the same thing

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by 360clips: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Even the males do the same thing
Those males with female traits u say. I don't even let those kinda niggas get near me!
Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by Jenny1010(f): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dick head! We know you are gay. This is the new coded way of telling your fellow gays to hook you up. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Admitted. Women have natural tendencies to gossip more, they are more verbally expressive than men and that can be a bad thing.

But have you been around the busy ones that are up and doing, because i have. You'd be surprised how some deviate from that stereotype of 'not minding their business'. I hope you weren't mentioned in any gossip nest, it can be frustrating sometimes. Stay safe man.

360clips:
All they do is gossip all day with that they smelly ass pussies! They bogus af! Always sniffing around like street dogs to know everyone's business and gossip. Why the hell are they like this? Or is it bcus of their fish brains that cause this? I don't like these vagina people around me! They just disgust tf outta me! They just a bunch of mdf leeching parasites!
Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by iLegendd(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jenny1010:
Dick head! We know you are gay. This is the new coded way of telling your fellow gays to hook you up. undecided

Join us. I know you're a man.
Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by 360clips: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Admitted. Women have natural tendencies to gossip more, they are more verbally expressive than men and that can be a bad thing.

But have you been around the busy ones that are up and doing, because i have. You'd be surprised how some deviate from that stereotype of 'not minding their business'. I hope you weren't mentioned in any gossip nest, it can be frustrating sometimes. Stay safe man.

Its crazy mahn! Have you ever been to hair salons filled with females? Mahnnn, the moment you step in, they're already analysing you up and down. They're just disgusting creatures.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by 360clips: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jenny1010:
Go wash your smelly ass pussy before coming up here to rant bullshit. Leeching parasite bitch.
Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
I understand what you mean very well but don't let it affect your judgement of other women. You may come across talkatives anywhere, even among men but always keep your cool and act unbothered. From personal experience, the most purposeful people don't talk carelessly.

Hair salons take gossiping to a whole new level because a lot of times the hairdressers are idle and only have one another before the arrival of a customer. It is not new but can be offensive.

360clips:
Its crazy mahn! Have you ever been to hair salons filled with females? Mahnnn, the moment you step in, they're already analysing you up and down. They're just disgusting creatures.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by 360clips: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
I understand what you mean very well but don't let it affect your judgement of other women. You may come across talkatives anywhere, even among men but always keep your cool and act unbothered. From personal experience, the most purposeful people don't talk carelessly.

Hair salons take gossiping to a whole new level because a lot of times the hairdressers are idle and only have one another before the arrival of a customer. It is not new but can be offensive.

true talk.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by Ryan03(f): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
360clips:
pls shut up, you sound very irritating.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by RightRoad: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
360clips:
You've just being unlucky to not have met good female, there are many females that don't have time for all that.
Let me ask, how many females are in your town and how many of them have you met? Let's start with the answer to that.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by Molahnelson(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
I appeal for calm
Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by Ejike07: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
you complain about hairdressers, what about nurses, housewives, market women etc

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by 360clips: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
RightRoad:

You've just being unlucky to not have met good female, there are many females that don't have time for all that.
Let me ask, how many females are in your town and how many of them have you met? Let's start with the answer to that.
Females are all the same. You don't have to meet any of them to know their characters.
Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by 360clips: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ejike07:
you complain about hairdressers, what about nurses, housewives, market women etc
I sigh for this nigga country.
Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by 360clips: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ryan03:
pls shut up, you sound very irritating.
Nigga fvuck u! undecided
Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
For most women it's natural, especially the lazy and jobless ones!
Nowadays, men also indulge in such and it's quite disappointing!!!
Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by Justkatty(f): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
360clips:
This one get sense so?��
Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by agboola93862: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
For most women it's natural, especially the lazy and jobless ones!
Nowadays, men also indulge in such and it's quite disappointing!!!
Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
No big deal about gossip,the world revolves around it
Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by pepperdemzombie: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
360clips:
All My mother do is gossip all day with that her smelly ass pussy! She bogus af! Always sniffing around like the street dog she is to know everyone's business and gossip. Why the hell is she like this? Or is it bcus of her fish brain that cause this? I don't like this my vagina mother around me! She just disgusts tf outta me! My useless mother is just a bunch of mdf leeching parasite!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by RightRoad: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
360clips:
Females are all the same. You don't have to meet any of them to know their characters.
How did you arrive at that conclusion? I said, how many have you met? Are you educated?
Re: Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
iLegendd:

Join us. I know you're a man.

grin Lol. You caught her him, boss.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Love Them For Money... But We All Should Copy This From Yahoo Boys!!! / I Am Very Very Disappointed In EVERYTHING! (pictures) / Chronicle Of Nigerian Girls. Guys Pick Where You Belong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.