Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government (58372 Views)

Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by andycom(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
plaindealer:

You should have stopped right here.

Obey the law and also teach your children to obey the law.

Disobeying the law because the government did not build this and that road is not an excuse to disobey the law or to kill innocent Nigerian road users.

You are talking from both sides of your mouth.

Just obey the law and support government's efforts to protect and save the lives of your fellow Nigerians.

Typical Nigerian mentality, defend your oppressors and blame suffering citizens for your adversities.

Back to my original statement.
If we have good roads and road network I don't think a sane driver will drive against the traffic.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by plaindealer: 12:18am On Jan 21, 2021
andycom:

Typical Nigerian mentality, defend your oppressors and blame suffering citizens for your adversities.

Back to my original statement.
If we have good roads and road network I don't think a sane driver will drive against the traffic.

This by far is the most insane and laughable post in this thread.

No wonder I did not take you seriously..

grin grin
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by ILuvMerije(f): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2021
plaindealer:

So, the government should not enforce the laws put in place to make sure that you don't get killed because of lawless and criminal elements driving against traffic until the government build good roads and give you hospitals?

What kind of backwards thinking is this?

Are the dead people from criminals driving against traffic still driving on our roads and enjoying good hospitals?

Dead people don't drive on good roads or go to the hospital for treatment, this is how ridiculous and absurd you sound.

It is not by force to criticize especially when you are not making any sense.

The message I was trying to pass in my post is this; when you want to solve a problem, you solve it from the root, not from the surface which is what your government is doing. You do not make rules when you haven't put in place what it takes to obey the rule.
Are there not thousands of people dying as a result of bad roads and other issues that the government have refused to fix? What laws have been put in place to check against this?

Auctioning vehicles because of traffic offences is too grave a punishment for the offense. There are other punishments that can be meted out to such offenders.

Your response shows how immature your mind is. It's appalling that you couldn't decipher the message in my post.
My advice to you is this; next time, sit down and think very well and receive sense before you reply, mr. forward thinker. I wonder how many innovations you have created with your forward thinking mentality.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by plaindealer: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
ILuvMerije:

The message I was trying to pass in my post is this; when you want to solve a problem, you solve it from the root, not from the surface which is what your government is doing. You do not make rules when you haven't put in place what it takes to obey the rule.
Are there not thousands of people dying as a result of bad roads and other issues that the government have refused to fix? What laws have been put in place to check against this?

Auctioning vehicles because of traffic offences is too grave a punishment for the offense. There are other punishments that can be meted out to such offenders.

Your response shows how immature your mind is. It's appalling that you couldn't decipher the message in my post.
My advice to you is this; next time, sit down and think very well and receive sense before you reply, mr. forward thinker. I wonder how many innovations you have created with your forward thinking mentality.

Impounding and auctioning vehicles as punishment for deadly offences that kills and snuffs the lives of innocent road users is too harsh?

Are you even listening to yourself, it's very embarrassing and disheartening to read the insane rubbish some of you post on NL, Nigeria can do better with intelligent youths.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story / Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) / Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.