Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government (58378 Views)

Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by fof1: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Endsars don make this one turn activist overnight.

Failed DJ

U have Lost Direction,Discretion and Leveled Reasoning...

1 Like

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by President99: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Government has silenced us. Come out from your hiding to lead us in protest.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by toprealman: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Failed DJ
Career change is not a crime you know.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by airminem(f): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
I am pained sad
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by favour32(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
I can see that the thread is about Igbo/Yoruba feud and DJ Switch seems to be the bait. Sorry Sir, I don’t indulge in ethnic bigoted topics on nairaland. I have buttressed my point already.

Good bye
Oga you too much!
Na dull brain nai dey attack the messager and ignore the message.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by GhostWisperer: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Like Kanu Nnamdi and ojukwu like dj snitch. It runs from generation to generation
you forgot to add Soyinka
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by zikter(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
plaindealer:

This is not about your own personal opinion, this is about obeying the law and and playing your part as a responsible member of the society.

Obey the law and they won't impound and auction your car, simple.

Btw, the penalty for driving against the traffic is 3 years in prison so which do you prefer? 3 years in prison or your car?
Help me ask him. Even if it is 1 month, I will forfeit the car. Nigerians are mostly the cause of their problems. Why on earth do they like driving one way

8 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by ignis: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Celebrity Activist.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Freemasonry: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Failed DJ
You dey busy dey find who failed as a DJ, meanwhile you have not succeeded at something as simple as making reasonable comments here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by SmartPolician: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
leave the messenger and focus on the message.

I'm afraid she does not have any point!

Lagos State made it clear that if you do one way, you will forfeit your car.

We need to instill some level of sanity in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by plaindealer: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
aminusodiq:
thesame way politicians don't steal in sane countries.... So get ur brain right before you coment on sensitive issues

Is this lawless mentality the reason why you can not and shouldn't obey the law?

6 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by rockyh(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
plaindealer:
This is what I don't get about the so called Nigerian youths and the lost, destructive, lawless and misguided Sorosoke loudmouths, they lied and spread dangerous fake news and propaganda that destroyed Lagos state, destroyed jobs, destroyed businesses and decimated the IGR base while demanding a better country when in fact they are the most destructive and lawless people in Nigeria.

Now we have lawless mentality youths and hypocrites rioting and demanding a better country, but simple laws and reflections of a better, sane and orderly society they can not obey, abide by or even support.

People don't drive against traffic in sane and orderly societies not only because they know that it's very dangerous and deadly, but also against the law and it comes with serious repercussions.

in a sane and orderly societies,there are no death trap holes as express way else why will there be room for one way if all the roads are vehicle worthy and free from traffic
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by GhostWisperer: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
plaindealer:
This is what I don't get about the so called Nigerian youths and the lost, destructive, lawless and misguided Sorosoke loudmouths, they lied and spread dangerous fake news and propaganda that destroyed Lagos state, destroyed jobs, destroyed businesses and decimated the IGR base while demanding a better country when in fact they are the most destructive and lawless people in Nigeria.

Now we have lawless mentality youths and hypocrites rioting and demanding a better country, but simple laws and reflections of a better, sane and orderly society they can not obey, abide by or even support.

People don't drive against traffic in sane and orderly societies not only because they know that it's very dangerous and deadly, but also against the law and it comes with serious repercussions.

in sane and developed countries government officials, off duty police officers and government parastatal and other para military and military outfits obey traffic except in Nigeria.

When people in authority disregard the law, others will follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Femeto: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
so auctioning the car of the traffic offender is a good way of prosecuting someone who killed people? What happened to arresting the traffic offender and sending him to jail?
Its in the law. The offender goes to jail and the car is auctioned.

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by sammirano: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Failed DJ

No mind.i wonder people that follow her.

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by zikter(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
Is the bolded not what DJ Switch is advocating for? Are you both not saying the same thing?
No they are not. Let me ask you, assuming your car was impounded and you were found guilty, will you prefer letting go of the car or spending three years in kirikiri prison?

6 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by plaindealer: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
zikter:
Help me ask him. Even if it is 1 month, I will forfeit the car. Nigerians are mostly the cause of their problems. Why on earth do they like driving one way

They actually prefer no punishment while they kill and endanger the lives of other Nigerians.

Sometimes I think some Nigerians need psychiatric evaluation and treatment.

11 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by GhostWisperer: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
The message is useless like the messenger, it people like you that will be groaning and lamenting Lagos State where as you came from a bush from one inviable Ebonyi state, you talk of Lagos traffic with ridicule and you forgotten the insanity of drivers that needed draconian measure to be cleansed, fashola was fined and warned them and it never get better, I hope when the are learning through the hard way of not taking one way, their brain will open and do the right thing
your brain needs to be opened first so you can, at least, write like a normal adult.

Damn!!! With the way you murder the English language, you have lost your right to express an opinion in written form.

Use a mic next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Latvin: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
GhostWisperer:
What she said is fact. Where in th world would a traffic offense equal losing your car?

failed dumb fool like you . Emotional mumu.

If you refuse to pay your road tax in the UK, your car is taken and crushed.

7 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by President99: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
U ran away but u r asking people to fight government so that they get killed! Same thing Kanu did. He ran away but he is asking people to fight government. Why can't both Kanu and DJ switch come and lead the war front?

9 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Kobicove(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Obianuju better not start what you can't finish! undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
As in ehh no be small thief, them be criminals as well.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by fof1: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
plaindealer:

When you drive against traffic, people die, sadly.

This lawless and thoughtless woman need to explain to families and victims of these dangerous and reckless drivers why they should not be punished and just receive a slap on the wrist instead.

You are also very Wrong. Situate her Grudges in Proper Perspectives,Pls. One Way Driving is an Offence distant from Road Traffic Accident causing Deaths - Man Slaughter. Two Straight Offences...Are d 88 Traffic Offenders involved in Accidents or Fatalities? Pls let us be Reasonable and Humane with Power. Lagos State Needs Money Now for Rehabilitations and Recovery. So why not heavy Fines instead,Pls.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by yommen: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
naptu2:
In "saner climes" like Australia, not only is the car impounded, but it is crushed.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/police-resume-car-crushing-in-a-bid-to-deter-dangerous-drivers-and-repeat-offenders/news-story/a11806dccd86ec5198bbfe14d7b8db09

This also happens in the United States.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna19339955

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T2YamA2h28

Auctioning the cars gives crazy people the chance to buy back their cars.

Auctioning the cars is an easy way for Lagos state govt official to acquire those vehicles at a give away price. The vehicles should be crushed which will serve as big deterrent to other potential traffic offenders.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by michoim(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Devilish lady...your evil mission aborted

8 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by michealdeco: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
plaindealer:

When you drive against traffic, people die, sadly.

This lawless and thoughtless woman need to explain to families and victims of these dangerous and reckless drivers why they should not be punished and just receive a slap on the wrist instead.
punishment is still the best way to deal with it
The government can send the person to jail and revoke their driver's license for some years
Auctioning off their car, they can even come with someone to the auction ground and buy it back and continue causing mayhem
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by GhostWisperer: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Latvin:

If you refuse to pay your road tax in the UK, your car is taken and crushed.
tax evasion is a serious criminal offence. It's is cheating.

Traffic offense are not tax, they are minor matters. In the UK repeated traffic offense results to withdrawal of driver's license.

How do you justify auctioning someone's car for traffic offense?
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by plaindealer: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
sammirano:

No mind.i wonder people that follow her.

Sounds tribal or most of them are from her side of the country, they are not too fond of laws, rules and regulations.

6 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by damilare442: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
leave the messenger and focus on the message.

Fools like him won't see value in the message.
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by chaloskyx: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
HOW FAR WITH THE FUNDING LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT PROMISED BUSINESSES WHICH WERE AFFECTED BY THE END SARS MOVEMENT HAS ANYONE HEARED OF PEOPLE BEING PAID AND HAS THE 1 TRILLION IN DAMAGES TO FIX LAGOS STATE BEEN UTILIZED OR HAS ENTERED SOME PEOPLES POCKET?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) / What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan / Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.