Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government (58382 Views)

Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Endsars don make this one turn activist overnight.

Failed DJ

your types never get the message - never

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by praiseneo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Govt don mess up
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Ojemedad: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Failed DJ

Bro get sense na, na people like you make our government de behave this way

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by praiseneo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Failed DJ
better visit the nearest “Elewe omo” for correct Agbo

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by tutudesz: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
Most of the one-way traffic offenders are danfo drivers. They drive against traffic with impunity especially if they have uniformed men as passengers. I have seen this happening severally. grin
They will be dragging road with you again grin but I blame the passenger for allowing them drive like that and put them at risk.
Government should also do something about Keke and bike riding on sidewalk too.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Nelly4you: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
driving against traffic is a normal thing in Nigeria, I don't know why we disturbing ourselves over trivial matters
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
This is why I don't support one Nigeria and I want people with Nnamdi Kanu mentality out of Yorubaland (Igbos with good hearts can stay)

If she is not mad, she won't leave her Abia usless governor who have loot everything and sent her out of South East like seven day child to be in South West to Abuse Lagos state. Terrorist and mad woman!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by plaindealer: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
naptu2:

LASTMA's General Manager caught these ones driving against traffic on Third Mainland Bridge last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEKOuFGMrc

On a bridge? The most deadly and dangerous behavior ever.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Trogge: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
leave the messenger and focus on the message.
. Tell him ooooo
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by xtervaganza(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Failed DJ
you're one of the reasons why this country is hopeless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by israelmao(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Yes, they are.On what basis would they auction vehicles that are not theirs?
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by COdeGenesis: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Of course who doesn't know politicians are thieves. They will sell the cars to their cronies. Even the mobile court lawyers will get their percentage. She spoke the truth

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by marsman: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Seriously trying to stay relevance. Hahahha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nigeria wahala is too much
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
plaindealer:
This is what I don't get about the so called Nigerian youths and the lost, destructive, lawless and misguided Sorosoke loudmouths, they lied and spread dangerous fake news and propaganda that destroyed Lagos state, destroyed jobs, destroyed businesses and decimated the IGR base while demanding a better country when in fact they are the most destructive and lawless people in Nigeria.

Now we have lawless mentality youths and hypocrites rioting and demanding a better country, but simple laws and reflections of a better, sane and orderly society they can not obey, abide by or even support.

People don't drive against traffic in sane and orderly societies not only because they know that it's very dangerous and deadly, but also against the law and it comes with serious repercussions.

With all this grammar u wrote, Can u show d statement from dj switch that those driving against traffic shouldn't be punished?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by udydecency: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
plaindealer:

When you drive against traffic, people die, sadly.

This lawless and thoughtless woman need to explain to families and victims of these dangerous and reckless drivers why they should not be punished and just receive a slap on the wrist instead.

You shud have read read what she said with an understanding befor commenting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
so auctioning the car of the traffic offender is a good way of prosecuting someone who killed people? What happened to arresting the traffic offender and sending him to jail?
payment of fine will result to brine taking. I blv with this, no one will use one way again.

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by President99: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
This failed artiste cum fugitive is here again seeking attention. Where were u when the massacre took place at the Capitol hill, USA? You had better report the USA securities that killed protesters at the Capitol hill to Canada parliament.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by aminusodiq(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
plaindealer:
This is what I don't get about the so called Nigerian youths and the lost, destructive, lawless and misguided Sorosoke loudmouths, they lied and spread dangerous fake news and propaganda that destroyed Lagos state, destroyed jobs, destroyed businesses and decimated the IGR base while demanding a better country when in fact they are the most destructive and lawless people in Nigeria.

Now we have lawless mentality youths and hypocrites rioting and demanding a better country, but simple laws and reflections of a better, sane and orderly society they can not obey, abide by or even support.

People don't drive against traffic in sane and orderly societies not only because they know that it's very dangerous and deadly, but also against the law and it comes with serious repercussions.

thesame way politicians don't steal in sane countries.... So get ur brain right before you coment on sensitive issues
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by toxtimmy: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
It takes drops of water to make an ocean... A dj here, a dr there, a plumber here, a swimming pool there.. etc.. if you don't want progress in nigeria you can move to sambisa forest to start with.
TheStakeHolder:

Failed DJ

1 Like

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by joseph1832(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
So this woman still thinks she's in a position to dictate what the government (at any level) should do. Wow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by iswallker(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
plaindealer:

The remedy can't be selling the cars off to their cronies - knowing fully well that we live in a country where nothing is transparent.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by zikter(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beremx:
so auctioning the car of the traffic offender is a good way of prosecuting someone who killed people? What happened to arresting the traffic offender and sending him to jail?
If I am to choose between going to jail and auctioning my car, I will choose the later without hesitation. Go to jail say wetin happen? This kind Nigerian jails.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by portacabin: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Failed DJ
shut the Bleep up
Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
When you fine and it didn't work, you employ extreme measures

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by tcharrisson(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
plaindealer:

oga.... Let me define lawlessness... Lawlessness is when 15 becomes greater than 18.. Lawlessness is when you steal mandate that was not given to you...
Lawlessness is when you hide covid 19 palliative
Lawlessness is when you grant terrorist amnesty and pay them 5X minimum wage while law abiding graduates are being paid 30k minimum wage..
Lawlessness is when you romance boko haram and reintegrate them into the society but send hoodlums in khaki to kill innocent protesters...
Lawlessness is when you told my father that the youths are leaders of tomorrow and today you are still there telling the same lie....
Should I continue to educate you or should I stop here?....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are A Thief - DJ Switch Slams Lagos State Government by Femeto: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Its a good fine for crazy one way drivers. My only fear is that dey give the cars to government officials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard) / Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.