Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married (730 Views)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by nurabela: 2:43am On Apr 03, 2011
He won't take you home.

. He will not be available at any time of the day, and arrange times when you can call or he will call you.

. He won't introduce you to his family.

. He will arrange days out far away from his home.

. Hotel rooms will become the norm unless you allow him to sleep at yours every night/weekend.

. Ask him to cook you a meal at his place and watch his level of anxiety rise, e.t.c.

You may add your own!
Re: How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by Thirst4Lif: 4:15am On Apr 03, 2011
Good question. Here are a couple more:

You're never able to spend holidays together. (He has to be available for his wife and children)

You can't call him at home. (He doesn't want wifey to answer)

SINGLE LADIES, read these comments very carefully so you'll know what signs to look for!

Kudos to Nurabela for creating this thread!
Re: How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by Pweety4me(f): 4:25am On Apr 03, 2011
Ok, i will be viewing.
Re: How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 03, 2011
they have personal investigation aid sites and Private Investigators for all of that undecided.
Re: How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by Thirst4Lif: 4:46am On Apr 03, 2011
they have personal investigation aid sites and Private Investigators for all of that .

@Mz,

I understand, and the sites you mention usually cost money. But it doesn't even have to get that complicated.

Trust me, men will give out enough signs to let women know.
Re: How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 03, 2011
hmmm. . . undecided

I just pray I never have to go through that.
Re: How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by Pweety4me(f): 4:48am On Apr 03, 2011
Keeep listing, i want to expose dem married cheetahs! angry tongue
Re: How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2011
^^ grin grin

I guess another would be his attitude change when you ask him questions about
his 'personal life'. If he evades too much, that would be a red flag.
Re: How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by adconline(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2011
He won't introduce you to his family. So every guy u date must introduce you to his family? For me, I wound not want every girl I date to introduce me to her family, unless something better than dating is going to come out of it.
Re: How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2011
adconline:

He won't introduce you to his family. So every guy u date must introduce you to his family? For me, I wound not want every girl I date to introduce me to her family, unless something better than dating is going to come out of it.

good point but you know what they mean. sheesh.
it's about guys who make you believe you are THE one but
who object to submitting certain info about themselves to you or act overly suspicious.
Re: How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by r231(m): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2011
I see
Re: How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by obowunmi(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2011
Depends on where the man's wife is located. If he's abroad and his wife is in Nigeria, there's no way to know.

Love has much to do with luck. Pray to God for a good and godly man.
Re: How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by HotieTima(f): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2011
get a lighter and hair spray, and ask the niggah if u don't tell me the truth we will having grill's for luch today with a angry angry angry angry face or else he will not take u seriously grin grin grin grin grin grin

or simply ask him uuuuummmm babe i think we should break up if he starts acting fishy burn him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If The Man You Are Dating Is Married by Imari(f): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2011
nurabela:

He won't take you home.

. He will not be available at any time of the day, and arrange times when you can call or he will call you.

. He won't introduce you to his family.

. He will arrange days out far away from his home.

. Hotel rooms will become the norm unless you allow him to sleep at yours every night/weekend.

. Ask him to cook you a meal at his place and watch his level of anxiety rise, e.t.c.

You may add your own!

He don't/won't stay the night.
He has a fit if you are the "finger nail" type doing sex.
He must shower/bathe after sex before he leaves.

(1) (Reply)

The Other Woman / Why Will An Engaged Lady Cheat Will A Married Man / This Is Sooooo Coooool. Be Sure To Watch It To The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.