Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why Will An Engaged Lady Cheat Will A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will An Engaged Lady Cheat Will A Married Man (733 Views)

Engaged Lady Lost Her Iphone6 And Money To A Yahoo Boy Who Promised Her N800K / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will An Engaged Lady Cheat Will A Married Man by hooklover: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2011
i will like to know hat will make a lady cheat with a married man will already engaged, and she prove to be an angle of sort to me and did not give me any doubt of her love for me.

Recently i did see her online chat on her phone with dis married man although it ended cos the wife of the ,man caught her and abused the hell out of her and she was forced to quit,

i confronted her and she denied and threathened that if i dont tell her who told me i she will not talk to me again,,,,,,,,,,,,with enough shout, after trying to no avail , i opened up and she did not deny and started crying saying its a mistake,

i lov her to, but she has always condemded cheating by her other friends with married men or guys ,

i discussed it with real men and they saying i should take her back she going to be the best wife now that i know wats she is up to and she will be very careful, and avoid such mistakes,,,,,,,

ALL MY guys say they like her and want her back i am the only man that know here secret,

Some men say that its rare for men to know this about thieir wives in a life time that am lucky, But advise me to tell her mum during the marriage to advise her on the consequences of infidelity ,

whats ur responses, its important that guys are steps ahead of their Bbaes in the game of dating,
Re: Why Will An Engaged Lady Cheat Will A Married Man by Dyt(f): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2011
Wat can i write wen i dont understand u
Re: Why Will An Engaged Lady Cheat Will A Married Man by MMM2(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2011
Re: Why Will An Engaged Lady Cheat Will A Married Man by 190: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2011
Dyt:

Wat can i write wen i dont understand u
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Will An Engaged Lady Cheat Will A Married Man by kidsam: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2011
You had better run for your life, or you may not live to tell the next story
Re: Why Will An Engaged Lady Cheat Will A Married Man by Akainzo(m): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2011
hooklover:

i will like to know hat will make a lady cheat with a married man will already engaged, and she prove to be an angle of sort to me and did not give me any doubt of her love for me.

Recently i did see her online chat on her phone with dis married man although it ended cos the wife of the ,man caught her and abused the hell out of her and she was forced to quit,

i confronted her and she denied and threathened that if i dont tell her who told me i she will not talk to me again,,,,,,,,,,,,with enough shout, after trying to no avail , i opened up and she did not deny and started crying saying its a mistake,

i lov her to, but she has always condemded cheating by her other friends with married men or guys ,
i discussed it with real men and they saying i should take her back she going to be the best wife now that i know wats she is up to and she will be very careful, and avoid such mistakes,,,,,,,

Bolded above is the hallmark of a hypocrite - and to me, I would find it very hard to trust such a person.
Re: Why Will An Engaged Lady Cheat Will A Married Man by horny4u(f): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
Green snake under the thick green grass
Re: Why Will An Engaged Lady Cheat Will A Married Man by kpolli(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2011
for her to first shout at u asking who told u,

dump her

(1) (Reply)

Shall I Let Go / Too Much Of Everything Is Bad / Romantic Ideas - Askmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.