Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) (66560 Views)

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by ChiSun27(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh. I already know what the boyfriend would look like. One of those boys rocking tinted hair, pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, slippers and socks. He would also have one nonsense small bag across his shoulders.

You be correct observer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by SweetVibe: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh. I already know what the boyfriend would look like. One of those boys rocking tinted hair, pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, slippers and socks. He would also have one nonsense small bag across his shoulders.
You have a very high inteligent reasoning...
Would you mind to work with us in the CIA??
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Gosh! Why na!

I hate the mental image that formed in my head from reading your post. I swear, I saw the nigga today on my way home grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Tsukee812: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Idleness is as dangerous as covid-19. If these girls are meaningfully engaged they won't have space for chochocho
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Diong22(f): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Na them!
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Sodolisso: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by thundafire: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Both wor wor like slawormi grin Ngeneukwenu grin and deadmeat angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by BabaIbo: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
pocohantas:

I dey see them here base on my hustle location.

Some go don bleach their lips comot all in the name of pink lips.
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by airsaylongcome: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
pocohantas:

That slippers and socks is such a major turnoff. Bleaching boys trying to protect the thin skin on their feet
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Gosh! Why na!

I hate the mental image that formed in my head from reading your post. I swear, I saw the nigga today on my way home grin grin grin grin

The so called "Bitcoin Traders" and "Bombers"!!! tongue

One of them will soon show us a picture of his room, phones, laptops, and weed, while describing himself as some dumb name like that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Kriss216: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
pocohantas:
Lol.

Let me pretend i didn’t read all that.
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
kambili999:
They have over fed themselves. Someone who is starving won't have time for this kind of quarrel

Hmmm. Are you suggesting that the government does something to scale back the excess food supplies in the country?
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Kriss216: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Gosh! Why na!

Lol.

Did he request for your number?
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by annayawchee: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
See the tiny things that are disgracing their mothers angry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by bluefilm: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
You can never make a ho' a housewife.
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Osanoghodua1: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
Na upper girls for Benin them be. I get the video.
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol.

Did he request for your number?

Taa! For where?

Them know the kind girls they can approach nah. Chewing gum boys for chewing gum girls.
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Kriss216: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Taa! For where?

Them know the kind girls they can approach nah. Chewing gum boys for chewing gum girls.
Story... We know your type!
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
Angelfrost:

The so called "Bitcoin Traders" and "Bombers"!!! tongue

One of them will soon show us a picture of his room, phones, laptops, and weed, while describing himself as some dumb name like that.

Not all of them though. Some of the bombers dress decently. These types are usually have that "Village boy turned city boy" vibe. They are the main patronisers of neon green 'Balenciagas'. Small money and they are already rushing to carry girl.

The ones that have laptop and phones have managed to upgrade their dressing a little bit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by kambili999(f): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Hmmm. Are you suggesting that the government does something to scale back the excess food supplies in the country?
stop thinking too.much
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kriss216:

Story... We know your type!

Na you know ooh.

Bia, it's like you're one of those guys sef. I am already mentally imagining what you'll look like and it keeps ending up the same tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by LifeCoachAndre: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Must it always be local girls that get involved in this balgadash.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by BigDick70inch(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Wicked cheesy
Seems u know so much bout them...
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Plut01: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
pocohantas:

"He would also have one nonsense small back across his shoulder."

This man sabi them boys wella cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
kambili999:
stop thinking too.much

Can't help it. I always seem to be in problem solving mode.
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Juoflife1(f): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Friend from hell
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jobless
Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by Ojemedad: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Theboy21:
Street slay queens with their Okrika hair always like to leak each other secret when they have issues, real niggas don't leak secrets no matter what happens between them cheesy cheesy

Some puscy nigga de leak secrets o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) by 001spice: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Very funny. Imagine this one too get bf. Sum guys dey fall hand sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.