Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point (67004 Views)

See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing / "My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out! / Python Almost Strangled Indian Man To Death While Taking Selfie With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by cassyrooy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
I love my life, I can't try this nonsense.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Machiavelli02(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Timoleon:
What was the point?
Asin ehn grin grin
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by koyeni(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fp
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Ugandatales: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lovely. I remember when I told my mom and sister I was thinking of starting a snake farm, they were so shocked and begged me not to. I just love snakes and feel they are so misunderstood.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by 2cribz: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
No be your fault,na becos india dey get steady light. Come naija try am,make nepa take light,na there your faith go test u.

5 Likes

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by wink2015(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
I did not see the infamous King Cobra or the Black Mamba.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Teeklef(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
I have not gotten over the one that speed across my path yesterday. I prefer lion to snake.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by KnightB(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
It's true. Snakes don't intentionally bite man. In fact they run whenever they see human expect in self defence that they bite.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Still, he has no point.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by hopexter(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
iTroll:
shocked

This man's case is no different from the polygamous man who keeps different women in the same home

Or the randy Fuckboy that juggles numerous women at once

There's a big difference bros. Frolicking with women is different from snakes angry
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by ofiko123(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Madness.... only in India..
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Chekwume16(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
[b][/b]
iTroll:
shocked

This man's case is no different from the polygamous man who keeps different women in the same home

Or the randy Fuckboy that juggles numerous women at once
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by gungab(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
Oshey!

Ragnar Lothbrok

My Man cool
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Indians and snake tho
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Who will please prove the same point with lions? I want to check something grin grin grin
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Tsukee812: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
India black magic at work. So all those people that had been bitten by snakes provoked those snakes?

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Ugandatales: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Redxy:
Now wey u don do am, oya tell me, what have you gained...

His name is in the Guinness Book of World Records and other history books. His name will reign forever. And you? No one will remember your name when you are gone.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by chatinent: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
cry
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by SaintLucia: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Snakes only attack and bite when you provoke them.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by thesicilian: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Neelam Kumar Khaire was the first Indian to start an Animal Orphanage, and has dedicated his whole life to animals. He is now trying to inspire a new generation to respect nature and the environment, and to that end he founded the Uttara School of Environment, Rural Development and Extension.
Lalasticlala needs to attend this school.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
light099:

'Provocation' is not a constant, rather it is a variable. Even if Neelam Kumar didn't start a provocation, anything else could have. One of the snakes could have gone rogue and initiated chaos in the enclosure or an external factor or spectator could have constituted provocation. But nay, 72 full hours came and went as planned. It's no coincidence.

Whenever I see Viola Brand perform bicycle stunts or David Belle perform parkour stunts, I can only mutter this, "wow, this is pure magic and it is real." In other words, it is a real miracle happening live. It is not a film trick, it's a real magic. Literally, it's seeing someone do the impossible.
Real scientists, regardless of their anti-theism belief have come to admit there were 'miracles' at different points which made the existence of the universe a possibility.
Beyond that, it takes a miracle for the universe to continue running as each day goes by.
Life at it's purest natural state is a miracle.
By progression, all these physical, natural miracles are hinting of the possibility of a higher state.
Natural miracles are the link between the natural and the supernatural.

I believe in miracles, not because I think they happen sometimes, but because I've seen they happen all the time.
Life itself is a miracle.... Sometimes I take a pause and look @ the sky to admire the beauty and infinite wonder of the master mind behind it!!

The power and strength of the creator is beyond Churches and mosques!!!! it's mind boggling and acknowledging that is very important to help humanity have humanity!!

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by izibili44: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Not ordinary. Try it at your own peril
I be want try am. But I no go am again.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by AreaFada2: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Unless there was CCTV there, I refuse to believe.
Person nor fit come scam me with biabia for face.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by chukemmang(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
First things first, let me scratch India out of my bucket list. India is the land of snakes? Like seriously and he is proud of that description? Now I'm beginning to believe all the fable from the Indian movie "Nagin". God I beg may I never step foot in India or any country where snakes are common like lizards.

I remember doing my NYSC in Ebonyi State, na God just protect person. Snakes everywhere, inside market sef they just slither into shops.

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate snakes. Why did God create them sef?

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by kabanayol9(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Not ordinary. Try it at your own peril
No one should
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by owolabi5: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
CarPapers.com.ng
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by justmenoni: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lala will beat this record Easily... grin tongue cheesy
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by ijayebonyi(f): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Redxy:
Now wey u don do am, oya tell me, what have you gained...
As in eeh
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by toprealman: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Semi-poisionous snakes
True or False
Poisonous or not poisonous
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Timoleon:
What was the point?
sad To prove that poisonous snakes don't bite unless they are provoked? undecided did you read the story atall? This is how people fail common sense test. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Talk To A Veterinarian / Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.