Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point (66999 Views)

See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing / "My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out! / Python Almost Strangled Indian Man To Death While Taking Selfie With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by insperyadyou: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Timoleon:
What was the point?
That snakes only bite when provoked
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by nams77: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Na snake go kill this one..bet me grin
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Timoleon(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
gypsey:
lick my butt! You dumb fucck! Ignoramuse grin you still refuses to learn, you are adamantly stupid.You should have read it, it is either you cannot read or you cannot comprehend, you wouldn't need to ask your stupid questions if you were capable of both, the answer is there clearly. Idiat! grin
i blame my colleague sha, your father the senior idiot. All of these could have been avoided if he used a condom or jerked you off into the sink. Now the same idiocy has started manifesting in your. Unfortunately, you will die with it. No hope for you. Chai. So sad for you.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
Timoleon:
i blame my colleague sha, your father the senior idiot. All of these could have been avoided if he used a condom or jerked you off into the sink. Now the same idiocy has started manifesting in your. Unfortunately, you will die with it. No hope for you. Chai. So sad for you.
You dimwitted illiterate! Just re read what you have written above and tell me if it makes any sense.. grin condom, jerk you off, my colleague sha, manifesting in your unfortunately. grin grin grin your father the senior idiot, grin grin mate! You need to go back to school. grin
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by mylove4God(f): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Draslo:
I can't ever trust anyone who sees snakes as 'beautiful creatures'.

Never!

I dey tell you. That's why I love it when my brothers make a delicious meal out of them.

We are in the same boat. Sometimes I usually believe that I was the next female beside eve when when God told her laying curses on he n the aspect of snakes. I hate and fear snakes

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by complexBoss12: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
light099:

'Provocation' is not a constant, rather it is a variable. Even if Neelam Kumar didn't start a provocation, anything else could have. One of the snakes could have gone rogue and initiated chaos in the enclosure or an external factor or spectator could have constituted provocation. But nay, 72 full hours with 72 harmful snakes in an enclosure; no fight, no bite, no death.
It's no coincidence.

Whenever I see Viola Brand perform bicycle stunts or David Belle perform parkour stunts, I can only mutter this, "wow, this is pure magic and it is real." In other words, it is a real miracle happening live. It is not a film trick, it's a real magic. Literally, it's seeing someone do the impossible.
Real scientists, regardless of their anti-theism belief have come to admit there were 'miracles' at different points which made the existence of the universe a possibility.
Beyond that, it takes a miracle for the universe to continue running as each day goes by.
Life at it's purest natural state is a miracle. This miracle is the link between the natural and the supernatural because by law of progression, all these natural miracles are hinting of the possibility of a higher state.

I believe in miracles, not because I think they happen sometimes, but because I've seen they happen all the time.
people can write sha, did you write this off the top of your head or you googled it?? lol, just joking.

your flow of diction is incredible, you should be writer if you aren't already.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
light099:

'Provocation' is not a constant, rather it is a variable. Even if Neelam Kumar didn't start a provocation, anything else could have. One of the snakes could have gone rogue and initiated chaos in the enclosure or an external factor or spectator could have constituted provocation. But nay, 72 full hours with 72 harmful snakes in an enclosure; no fight, no bite, no death.
It's no coincidence.

Whenever I see Viola Brand perform bicycle stunts or David Belle perform parkour stunts, I can only mutter this, "wow, this is pure magic and it is real." In other words, it is a real miracle happening live. It is not a film trick, it's a real magic. Literally, it's seeing someone do the impossible.
Real scientists, regardless of their anti-theism belief have come to admit there were 'miracles' at different points which made the existence of the universe a possibility.
Beyond that, it takes a miracle for the universe to continue running as each day goes by.
Life at it's purest natural state is a miracle. This miracle is the link between the natural and the supernatural because by law of progression, all these natural miracles are hinting of the possibility of a higher state.

I believe in miracles, not because I think they happen sometimes, but because I've seen they happen all the time.
So,your post is also a miracle.
Please, define what a miracle is.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by dunsin125: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
chukemmang:
First things first, let me scratch India out of my bucket list. India is the land of snakes? Like seriously and he is proud of that description? Now I'm beginning all the fable from the Indian movie "Nagin". God I beg may I never step foot in India or any country where snakes are common like lizards.

I remember doing my NYSC in Ebonyi State, na God just protect person. Snakes everywhere, inside market sef they just slither into shops.

I haaaaaaaaaaaqqqqqqqate snakes. Why did God create them sef?
Snakes plenty for Ebonyi State like that?
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by hammedroyabat(m): 2:37am On Jan 23, 2021
iTroll:
shocked

This man's case is no different from the polygamous man who keeps different women in the same home

Or the randy Fuckboy that juggles numerous women at once

You had your 72nd like to a trend filled with 72...

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Timoleon(m): 3:52am On Jan 23, 2021
Cry no more, Jesus already wept for you. So did I.
gypsey:
You dimwitted illiterate! Just re read what you have written above and tell me if it makes any sense.. grin condom, jerk you off, my colleague sha, manifesting in your unfortunately. grin grin grin your father the senior idiot, grin grin mate! You need to go back to school. grin
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

So,your post is also a miracle.
Please, define what a miracle is.

Lol, you know if we start another conversion again, you'd still come back to deny the outcome, same way you did for gravity.
Then, last time I remember I told you to give me some beautiful lines.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by sirxbit(m): 6:01am On Jan 23, 2021
Ugandatales:
Lovely. I remember when I told my mom and sister I was thinking of starting a snake farm, they were so shocked and begged me not to. I just love snakes and feel they are so misunderstood.
Your eye go soon clear. Then you go know say Na you dey misunderstand say snake na bastard
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Witnes: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2021
Timoleon:
Pinish.
yeah,,, Pinish!!! If u ever stay with an hausa man u gat understand d grammar
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by mmyfarmsltd(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2021
You're a rare gem, I wish 30% of Nigerians or even more if possible can have your kind of mindset.

light099:

It's no coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Redxy(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2021
gypsey:
very ignorant question, perhaps even stupid. people who climb the tallest mountain what do you think they gain? Some even die whilst trying to reach the top.

Nigerians must gain something before they do anything. grin
Why don't you go try it out then?? Perhaps if u'll live to tell me the experience.....
Modified: Besides, the question wasnt directed to you..its a rhetorical question
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Redxy(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Ugandatales:

His name is in the Guinness Book of World Records and other history books. His name will reign forever. And you? No one will remember your name when you are gone.
How about you?
What will you be remembered for?
For quoting me on a question that wasnt directed at you?
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Urstinho(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2021
Timoleon:
What was the point?

Read before commenting maybe then you can make some sense
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Ugandatales: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2021
Redxy:
How about you?
What will you be remembered for?
For quoting me on a question that wasnt directed at you?

I am a writer, with more than a dozen published books. My name will live on after I am gone
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2021
Timoleon:
Cry no more, Jesus already wept for you. So did I.
Jesus doesn't exist you morron!: grin
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2021
light099:

Lol, you know if we start another conversion again, you'd still come back to deny the outcome, same way you did for gravity.
Then, last time I remember I told you to give me some beautiful lines.
The universe is just another object-SUMMARY.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The universe is just another object-SUMMARY.

Alright but it all depends on your context of the words ' just another object'.
The 'just another object' universe houses trillions of galaxies while our Milky Way is just one of those.
The Milky Way itself is another universe housing different universes and planets including our planet.
Our planet Earth is another universe itself, housing all the innumerable living organisms, land, water bodies and others.
The earth/land houses the continents and perhaps over 8 billion humans, aside animals and other organisms.
One of the continents houses many countries, where one of those many countries houses different states, which further houses your district, neighborhood, house and you.
You are another universe on your own if we go into deeper analysis.
Funny enough the earth's land area we've been talking about is still just about 30%, the water bodies we didn't talk about is around 70%.

Eventually, when you compare your scale and significance to that of the universe you called 'just another object'. You should know the kind of 'object' you're talking about.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
light099:

Alright but it all depends on your context of the words ' just another object'.
The 'just another object' universe houses trillions of galaxies while our Milky Way is just one of those.
The Milky Way itself is another universe housing different universes and planets including our planet.
Our planet Earth is another universe itself, housing all the innumerable living organisms, land, water bodies and others.
The earth/land houses the continents and perhaps over 8 billion humans, aside animals and other organisms.
One of the continents houses many countries, where one of those many countries houses different states, which further houses your district, neighborhood, house and you.
You are another universe on your own if we go into deeper analysis.
Funny enough the earth's land area we've been talking about is still just about 30%, the water bodies we didn't talk about is around 70%.

Eventually, when you compare your scale and significance to that of the universe you called 'just another object'. You should know the kind of 'object' you're talking about.
It's still just another object, anyway.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by chukemmang(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
dunsin125:
Snakes plenty for Ebonyi State like that?

Yes o
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It's still just another object, anyway.

Alright, your choice.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
light099:

Alright, your choice.
I didn't choose it to be so.
It is just what it is.
Must we debate this one,too?
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I didn't choose it to be so.
It is just what it is.
Must we debate this one,too?

The first question to ask is, what is your definition or context of the word 'object' in relation to the universe?
Why call the universe 'just another object'?
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Ayobami7(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
wow
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Timoleon(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
As your father birthed stupidity when he didn’t use condom and mistakenly impregnated your LovePeddler mother. undecided
Urstinho:

Read before commenting maybe then you can make some sense
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
light099:

The first question to ask is, what is your definition or context of the word 'object' in relation to the universe?
The universe is not an amazing thing to me.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
light099:

An object is something that exists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Talk To A Veterinarian / Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.