Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point (66996 Views)

See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing / "My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out! / Python Almost Strangled Indian Man To Death While Taking Selfie With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by izibili44: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Try am na so that you can enter Guinness book of record
as what the man wen die sharp sharp abi.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The universe is not an amazing thing to me.

Alright then, if that is how you want to define your own universe.
Your choice.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
light099:

Alright then, if that is how you want to define your own universe.
Your choice.
I didn't define the universe.
I didn't choose to have a universe that's not amazing to me.
It is just what it is.
There are things you can't choose.
So,stop using the word "CHOICE" anyhow.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I didn't define the universe.
I didn't choose to have a universe that's not amazing to me.
It is just what it is.
There are things you can't choose.
So,stop using the word "CHOICE" anyhow.

Alright then. It's your world.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
light099:

Alright then. It's your world.
It's not my world.
It's just what it is.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It's not my world.
It's just what it is.

It is your world and it is what it is to you. It might be something else to someone else.
The universe belongs collectively to everyone, yet it belongs individually to each one.
You live in a universe that is both common to all and also personal to you.
That is why we all live together but live differently. Entry, performance and exist are different for each individual.
You live a life that belongs to you in a life that belongs to all.
So, it is your world.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 24, 2021
light099:

It is your world and it is what it is to you. It might be something else to someone else.
The universe belongs collectively to everyone, yet it belongs individually to each one.
You live in a universe that is both common to all and also personal to you.
That is why we all live together but live differently. Entry, performance and exist are different for each individual.
You live a life that belongs to you in a life that belongs to all.
So, it is your world.
I don't agree.
Your view of the universe doesn't mean it is not something.
If the universe is not something,then the word "universe' is meaningless.
If the universe is not something,then the word "universe" shouldn't exist.
Concerning its description, I know another person might find it amazing.
But I don't think it's amazing.
In fact, I think anyone that finds it amazing fails to consider the uselessness of almost 100% of the things it constitutes.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I don't agree.
Your view of the universe doesn't mean it is not something.
If the universe is not something,then the word "universe' is meaningless.
If the universe is not something,then the word "universe" shouldn't exist.
Concerning its description, I know another person might find it amazing.
But I don't think it's amazing.
In fact, I think anyone that finds it amazing fails to consider the uselessness of almost 100% of the things it constitutes.

I never said the universe is not something, I only said it might mean something else to someone else.
You find the universe not amazing and 100% of things in it useless. You're right and I'm not here to dispute that with you. It's your world and only you can describe it. There are others who would describe their own worlds as amazing.
We all live in our individual universes. You just described your own universe, that doesn't mean millions of others don't find their individual universes amazing.
Like I said, the universe belongs collectively to everyone, yet belongs personally to each one.
Our paths are different in life son. You can only speak for yourself, you can't speak for everyone.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2021
light099:

I never said the universe is not something, I only said it might mean something else to someone else.
You find the universe not amazing and 100% of things in it useless. You're right and I'm not here to dispute that with you. It's your world and only you can describe it. There are others who would describe their own worlds as amazing.
We all live in our individual universes. You just described your own universe, that doesn't mean millions of others don't find their individual universes amazing.
Like I said, the universe belongs collectively to everyone, yet belongs personally to each one.
Our paths are different in life son. You can only speak for yourself, you can't speak for everyone.
I still disagree.
I never said 100%.
I said almost 100%.
Are the galaxies outside the Milky Way galaxy useful to you?
What are you even saying?
If Jupiter collapses today, would you lose anything?
Stop trying to sound smarter!!!!!!!!!
If I say the coronavirus is dangerous, would you also say I'm speaking for myself
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I still disagree.
I never said 100%.
I said almost 100%.
Are the galaxies outside the Milky Way galaxy useful to you?
What are you even saying?
If Jupiter collapses today, would you lose anything?
Stop trying to sound smarter!!!!!!!!!
If I say the coronavirus is dangerous, would you also say I'm speaking for myself

Alright. Almost 100% or 10%, doesn't change nothing, someone else still thinks otherwise. That's the point.
If galaxies outside the Milky Way are useless to you, they might be useful to some other creatures out there in the space. Who knows?
Nothing exists for nothing son. If it exists, then it has a purpose. It doesn't matter if you know the usefulness or not.
Coronavirus is dangerous to you, it might be a blessing to someone else.
The world each person lives in is the same but also different. You can only speak for yourself, you can't speak for everyone.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2021
light099:

Alright. Almost 100% or 10%, doesn't change nothing, someone else still thinks otherwise. That's the point.
If galaxies outside the Milky Way are useless to you, they might be useful to some other creatures out there in the space. Who knows?
Nothing exists for nothing son. If it exists, then it has a purpose. It doesn't matter if you know the usefulness or not.
Coronavirus is dangerous to you, it might be a blessing to someone else.
The world each person lives in is the same but also different. You can only speak for yourself, you can't speak for everyone.
I still disagree.
The coronavirus is a disease that is capable of killing any human.
If you get it,you will die unless you get treatment that works.
I know there is no living thing outside the Milky Way Galaxy.
I also know Jupiter is useless to living things on Earth.
There can't be a use in the absence of a user.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I still disagree.
The coronavirus is a disease that is capable of killing any human.
If you get it,you will die unless you get treatment that works.
I know there is no living thing outside the Milky Way Galaxy.
I also know Jupiter is useless to living things on Earth.
There can't be a use in the absence of a user.

You can disagree, doesn't change the truths.
So far, Coronavirus isn't capable of killing any human, not every who got it died, with or without whatever you call a 'treatment that works.' If it kills any human, then at least 30% of people in West Africa should be dead by now/
You don't know if there's any living thing outside the Milky Way. Even if you've ever stepped outside this planet, you're still yet to explore 5% of what's in the Milky Way, let alone what's outside it. It's impossible to say you know what you know nothing about.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
light099:

You can disagree, doesn't change the truths.
So far, Coronavirus isn't capable of killing any human, not every who got it died, with or without whatever you call a 'treatment that works.' If it kills any human, then at least 30% of people in West Africa should be dead by now/
You don't know if there's any living thing outside the Milky Way. Even if you've ever stepped outside this planet, you're still yet to explore 5% of what's in the Milky Way, let alone what's outside it. It's impossible to say you know what you know nothing about.
What makes your statements the truth??
Concerning the coronavirus, you are wrong because it's impossible for a virus to stay undisturbed in someone without damaging his or her health.
I don't have to explore bla bla bla to know what is impossible.
I can deduce from what I have seen that there is no living thing outside the Milky Way Galaxy.
It's all about the definitions of the terms that are used in science,arts, business,etc.
Since a living thing refers to something that possesses the characteristics known as MR NIGER DAC,then there can't be a living thing outside the Milky Way Galaxy.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What makes your statements the truth??
Concerning the coronavirus, you are wrong because it's impossible for a virus to stay undisturbed in someone without damaging his or her health.
I don't have to explore bla bla bla to know what is impossible.
I can deduce from what I have seen that there is no living thing outside the Milky Way Galaxy.
It's all about the definitions of the terms that are used in science,arts, business,etc.
Since a living thing refers to something that possesses the characteristics known as MR NIGER DAC,then there can't be a living thing outside the Milky Way Galaxy.

Alright son. I can see you're ready to drag today but I doubt if I wanna do this, so you have this debate. You won the argument, I won the facts.
Damaged health which later recuperates the same as being dead af? Not so.
From what you've seen? Says someone who perhaps have not moved just 90m above the ground level. Now giving facts about the galaxies 'from what he's seen'. You're one big joke.
MR NIGER D? To judge every living thing out there? Lol. Do you even know the real hierarchy of humans in all creatures that exist? Do you know how many things exist out there that we know nothing about?
Even on this planet we live in everyday, have we yet explored half of everything existing here?
The more we know, the more there is to know. The real world out there doesn't follow any bullshiit MRS NIGER D or whatever you call it or other broke laws for our low-budget planet.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by LargeBreed(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
light099:

'Provocation' is not a constant, rather it is a variable. Even if Neelam Kumar didn't start a provocation, anything else could have. One of the snakes could have gone rogue and initiated chaos in the enclosure or an external factor or spectator could have constituted provocation. But nay, 72 full hours with 72 harmful snakes in an enclosure; no fight, no bite, no death.
It's no coincidence.

Whenever I see Viola Brand perform bicycle stunts or David Belle perform parkour stunts, I can only mutter this, "wow, this is pure magic and it is real." In other words, it is a real miracle happening live. It is not a film trick, it's a real magic. Literally, it's seeing someone do the impossible.
Real scientists, regardless of their anti-theism belief have come to admit there were 'miracles' at different points which made the existence of the universe a possibility.
Beyond that, it takes a miracle for the universe to continue running as each day goes by.
Life at it's purest natural state is a miracle. This miracle is the link between the natural and the supernatural because by law of progression, all these natural miracles are hinting of the possibility of a higher state.

I believe in miracles, not because I think they happen sometimes, but because I've seen they happen all the time.
I like your write-ups. You must be a mystic cuz you write like one.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
light099:

Alright son. I can see you're ready to drag today but I doubt if I wanna do this, so you have this debate. You won the argument, I won the facts.
Damaged health which later recuperates the same as being dead af? Not so.
From what you've seen? Says someone who perhaps have not moved just 90m above the ground level. Now giving facts about the galaxies 'from what he's seen'. You're one big joke.
MR NIGER D? To judge every living thing out there? Lol. Do you even know the real hierarchy of humans in all creatures that exist? Do you know how many things exist out there that we know nothing about?
Even on this planet we live in everyday, have we yet explored half of everything existing here?
The more we know, the more there is to know. The real world out there doesn't follow any bullshiit MRS NIGER D or whatever you call it or other broke laws for our low-budget planet.
You didn't win the facts.
The fact that a person recuperates from something doesn't mean that thing is good.
Concerning the galaxies, you are only contradicting yourself.
Are you not the one that said nobody can determine whether living things exist outside the Milky Way or not??
Why are you now telling me that there are living things out there??
According to you , the laws in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are broke laws.
But your philosophy is shallow.
What you call the real world is actually inside your head and it will remain inside your head till you die and get buried with it.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
LargeBreed:
I like your write-ups. You must be a mystic cuz you write like one.
Why the higher state
Why not infinity?
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Urstinho(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2021
Timoleon:
As your father birthed stupidity when he didn’t use condom and mistakenly impregnated your LovePeddler mother. undecided

oboy you de suffer o!

because it is obvious you're a complete irrecoverable waste, and na you and your entire generation go suffer am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Talk To A Veterinarian / Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.