Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point (66995 Views)

See How We Innocently Invite Snakes To Our Home Without Knowing / "My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out! / Python Almost Strangled Indian Man To Death While Taking Selfie With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Redxy:
Now wey u don do am, oya tell me, what have you gained...
very ignorant question, perhaps even stupid. people who climb the tallest mountain what do you think they gain? Some even die whilst trying to reach the top.

Nigerians must gain something before they do anything. grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Clinghton: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
This one go give his parents H. BP
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by jonnypie(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
light099:

'Provocation' is not a constant, rather it is a variable. Even if Neelam Kumar didn't start a provocation, anything else could have. One of the snakes could have gone rogue and initiated chaos in the enclosure or an external factor or spectator could have constituted provocation. But nay, 72 full hours with 72 harmful snakes in an enclosure; no fight, no bite, no death.
It's no coincidence.

Whenever I see Viola Brand perform bicycle stunts or David Belle perform parkour stunts, I can only mutter this, "wow, this is pure magic and it is real." In other words, it is a real miracle happening live. It is not a film trick, it's a real magic. Literally, it's seeing someone do the impossible.
Real scientists, regardless of their anti-theism belief have come to admit there were 'miracles' at different points which made the existence of the universe a possibility.
Beyond that, it takes a miracle for the universe to continue running as each day goes by.
Life at it's purest natural state is a miracle.
By progression, all these physical, natural miracles are hinting of the possibility of a higher state.
Natural miracles are the link between the natural and the supernatural.

I believe in miracles, not because I think they happen sometimes, but because I've seen they happen all the time.

Thanks for sharing...

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ugandatales:

His name is in the Guinness Book of World Records and other history books. His name will reign forever. And you? No one will remember your name when you are gone.
Don't mind those ignoramuses, Nigerians must gain something before they do anything. They are not adventureous. He should also ask what people who climb Mountains gain or people who travel to space. cheesy what an Idiat!

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
iTroll:
shocked

This man's case is no different from the polygamous man who keeps different women in the same home

Or the randy Fuckboy that juggles numerous women at once

Stop comparing women to our lovely snakes. The man survived 72 hours without being bitten on the premise that the snakes were unprovoked!

Keep one woman with you for 72 hours and she will bite you even without provocation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by ukpahu(m): 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Waooo snake s my meat
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Liposure: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
solabiyi01:
Nothing to be surprised about.... and average indian is either a snake or a snake owner...Na dem dem
nagin

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Witnes: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Timoleon:
What was the point?
His point, that snakes can only get furious, mad and bitten when they are provoked and can maintain mutual and equal love with u when u are friend with them.
Pinish!!!
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
ijayebonyi:
As in eeh
people who climb the tallest mountains what do you think they gain? Or people who travel to space. grin it is called adventure. He gains recognitions. As we are reading and mentioning his name that is all he wants. Chai! Nigerians always wanna gain something from everything.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by sishol(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tsukee812:
India black magic at work. So all those people that had been bitten by snakes provoked those snakes?

Their black magic for India no get part two. When I visited Delhi, I saw this snake charmer in a public park with flutes playing different tunes and the snakes where slithering in different directions. Once he changed the music, they will return back to the open basket beside him.

He then asked me to come and take one of the snakes and put it on my neck like a chain, that it will do me no harm. Na so I give am about 20 rupees ran commot.

I am not surprised about this feat, no be India?
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by OyinO: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Not ordinary. Try it at your own peril

Naija mentality. Whatever they cannot do is not ordinary. Must be jazz or Juju.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Itzwilliamrex: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
This feat wey I dey break tire
for my dream
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Bahamas95(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Some people take mumu risk.

Anyways I ain't surprised because he is an Indian......I am very sure he got "backup"
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Shugargal(f): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
light099:

'Provocation' is not a constant, rather it is a variable. Even if Neelam Kumar didn't start a provocation, anything else could have. One of the snakes could have gone rogue and initiated chaos in the enclosure or an external factor or spectator could have constituted provocation. But nay, 72 full hours with 72 harmful snakes in an enclosure; no fight, no bite, no death.
It's no coincidence.

Whenever I see Viola Brand perform bicycle stunts or David Belle perform parkour stunts, I can only mutter this, "wow, this is pure magic and it is real." In other words, it is a real miracle happening live. It is not a film trick, it's a real magic. Literally, it's seeing someone do the impossible.
Real scientists, regardless of their anti-theism belief have come to admit there were 'miracles' at different points which made the existence of the universe a possibility.
Beyond that, it takes a miracle for the universe to continue running as each day goes by.
Life at it's purest natural state is a miracle. This miracle is the link between the natural and the supernatural.
By progression, all these natural miracles are hinting of the possibility of a higher state.

I believe in miracles, not because I think they happen sometimes, but because I've seen they happen all the time.
Shout out to you bro... I admire your intelligence. Claps!!!

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by olisaEze(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mtchew...,Solomon spent his whole adult life living, grew old & died with over 1000 of these na. grin grin
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by MrMacinterchi1: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Most times, it's What we love doing that use to kill us.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Timoleon(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Pinish.
Witnes:

His point, that snakes can only get furious, mad and bitten when they are provoked and can maintain mutual and equal love with u when u are friend with them.
Pinish!!!
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Timoleon(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Your Mimi too much. It’s not a test. The only question that existed there was mine. To read or not to read is my choice. You didn’t have to mention me either but over sabi no go let you rest. Oponu osi.
gypsey:
sad To prove that poisonous snakes don't bite unless they are provoked? undecided did you read the story atall? This is how people fail common sense test. cheesy
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Ugandatales: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
gypsey:
Don't mind those ignoramuses, Nigerians must gain something before they do anything. They are not adventureous. He should also ask what people who climb Mountains gain or people who travel to space. cheesy what an Idiat!

Exactly
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by ijayebonyi(f): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
gypsey:
people who climb the tallest mountains what do you think they gain? Or people who travel to space. grin it is called adventure. He gains recognitions. As we are reading and mentioning his name that is all he wants. Chai! Nigerians always wanna gain something from everything.
Okay o! He gain recognition from us, abi? Is alright
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Fahdiga(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
izibili44:
I be want try am. But I no go am again.
Try am na so that you can enter Guinness book of record
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by raphy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
The man was a snake charmer In his other life.

Snake is the bag make we run....
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by koladeken(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
light099:
The flow of life isn't linear all through. There are meant to be rare exceptions.

Something or someone who breaks the rules.

Something or someone who exists to contradict convention or norms, in order to do the unbelievable.

Many are called to follow the norm but only few are chosen to be exceptions.

Being an exception is a natural destiny, it's not a path for wannabes. Wannabes tried to walk that path but failed woefully.

When you're one of the exceptions, at some point in life you'd know, because it is a natural print on your instinct.

The path of life isn't totally linear. There's always an occasional recoil to the path of conventions.

One of my best write up in recent times

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
ijayebonyi:
Okay o! He gain recognition from us, abi? Is alright
yes, from us and all over the world.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Timoleon:
Your Mimi too much. It’s not a test. The only question that existed there was mine. To read or not to read is my choice. You didn’t have to mention me either but over sabi no go let you rest. Oponu osi.
lick my butt! You dumb fucck! Ignoramuse grin you still refuses to learn, you are adamantly stupid.You should have read it, it is either you cannot read or you cannot comprehend, you wouldn't need to ask your stupid questions if you were capable of both, the answer is there clearly. Idiat! grin
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by ijayebonyi(f): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
gypsey:
yes, from us and all over the world.
okay o. He has achieved his aim nah
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Grandmeister(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Witnes:

Pinish!!!
Also that enclosure is regulated, meaning the temperature is always cool. Snakes get agitated if they are in a hot environment.
Re: Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point by Coinbased: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jezusy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Talk To A Veterinarian / Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.