Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (54298 Views)

Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by InvertedHammer: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
/
Any Nigerian man that kneels to propose to a girl in my presence must definitely end up in a hospital that day. cool I will comot his teeth.

/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by zedegit: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Feminists will Dodge this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
TMSMedia:
"Did She Dieeeeee ?? ?" - Man Asks As A Lady Knelt Down While Her Fiancé Proposed To Her (Photo)

A Nigerian Twitter user @osagiemerry is of the opinion that women are meant to be the ones to kneel when they are being engaged by their boyfriends, IgbereTV reports.

Posting the photo, Osagie opined that this is how an engagement should be. He added that he doesn't understand who invented the idea of men kneeling when proposing to their girls.

He tweeted!

https://twitter.com/osagiemerry/status/1352234007799455744?s=19

A stupid question. I'm of the opinion that there should be no kneeling by either party. No one is doing the other a favour by getting married.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Sorsilo4life(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Otaiky:
only simps kneel down to propose.
alpha don't do that
BETTER STYLE. How guy man go kneel down for woman. simps everywhere and the thing go suprise u to know say majority of women hates simp

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
it's not compulsory that any of them to knee l
I'll just throw the ring to her
"baby u want it not?".

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by kennyade3h: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
I keep wondering why and who invented men kneeling down to propose to a lady

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by DAYOODS(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Expecting a female‘s comment.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by chatinent: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Otaiky:
only simps kneel down to propose.
alpha don't do that

Don't let an alpha bury you, bro.

Live a SIMple life.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Tapout(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
on a closer observation, that's a church...what if they took turns kneeling down as a sign of submission ?? sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Firstcitizen: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Guys that go down on their knees, do they die?

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Kaykaydavid1919: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Allow d mumu guys to keep kneeling down to propose to a lady u want to favour.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by ujluv(f): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Any Nigerian man that kneels to propose to a girl in my presence must definitely end up in a hospital that day. cool I will comot his teeth.

/
Hmmmmmm talk is cheap

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nah only PussyAssNigga will go on his kneel to propose to a lady, going on your kneels to propose to liability and long years wahalla Tufia embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by luminouz(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lastmankc:
My brother, nah simps spoil everything. I nearly kill my friend when he was begging his cheating girlfriend not to leave him.

Kill him na

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Simba00007(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
PastorandMentor:
I'm proposing to my girlfriend next month on valentines day.
I swear if i ask her to go on her knees and she doesn't, I'm taking my ring back.
This is how it should be.
Oyibo style kill you there cheesy
that's my nigga....gbayi omonla

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
See fine girl

I like her already kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by pacespot(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Abi o, this is the way it is supposed to be, men shoulder the liabilities in the marriage, while kneeling down for a liability. Only few women, I mean very few, marry for love these days
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by pacespot(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Abi o, this is the way it is supposed to be, men shoulder the liabilities in the marriage, so why kneeling down for a liability? Only few women, I mean very few, marry for love these days
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by JuIiusmalema: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
ubola:
Emotional beings (ladies ) are supposed to go on their knees when the proposal is done because they are the most favoured, and MARRIAGE seem to be the most important thing in their cycle of egoistic manipulative tendencies, while the man's freedom is hampered and only does her manipulative biddings at times to the detriment of his own extended family.
word
Cc benzene00
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by TheVictim01(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Like the river Jordan, do I bequest ye hold to spinsterhood. Las Las, God no go shame us!
BigSarah:
When a man proposes on his knees thats the only single moment he's in total submission to the woman, that's why kneeling is necessary ... Post-proposal and after marriage the woman remains in perpetual submission ... Stupid patriarchy!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by captainamiedi1: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
who get time for ring?? go and see her parents and do the needful. All these proposal na rawbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Dalil8: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lastmankc:
My brother, nah simps spoil everything. I nearly kill my friend when he was begging his cheating girlfriend not to leave him.

Ohh fvck angry

You should have wasted that asswipe. The less Simps there are out there, the better for all of us.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by BabaIbo: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
I don't fancy proposing burning I will be proposing at all, this is the way she must accept it.

I no fit hustle finish still dey beg person to come chop my money or I no fit dey beg person to be a mother or beg person to marry a good, caring and handsome man like me.

Shebi if person get money, handsome with nice body structure come get wisdom join with other added advantages like good bedmatics, understanding, educated etc, that person na completely package.

No be so?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by stacyadams: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin

I cannot be fine and be kneeling and begging woman to marry me...
Nah grin grin grin

Them must bring drinks and pay my groom price.. grin

One still dey do Shakara grin

She think say she dey do me,but she is doing herself..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by JuIiusmalema: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/

/
as in I hate seeing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
She didn't die now, these days ladies have to kneel down not men anymore
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by atiku4President(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nonexistent:
She did not die my brother. I don't believe in marriage but if I will change my mind later, the girl must bend or kneel down to receive a ring. If not, I will change my mind again.
How can you believe in marriage when you are non existent as your monica loudly amplifies? You can't build something on nothing.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by LongNipple(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Well...she didn't die. It even shows humility and willingness to marry.

Anyways our Sickle Cell Anaemia (SS) patient has gotten cured completely and her genotype has converted from Sickle Cell (SC) to AA. It's a Miracle. What God cannot do doesn't exist.

To all those that were laughing last year on Nairaland saying Sickle Cell can't be cured, well GOD Almighty has put you all to shame.

Two Laboratories have confirmed the results. Glory to God.

Click this thread to watch her Testimony and to know the therapy used that Cured her. Spread the Word.

https://www.nairaland.com/6330207/sickle-cell-sc-childs-genotype#97889849
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by sammirano: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Stupid men kneel. A real man is always standing
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by BabaIbo: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chii59:

A stupid question. I'm of the opinion that there should be no kneeling by either party. No one is doing the other a favour by getting married.

Tell your people and your village people to allow you marry him for free, since nobody is doing anybody favour.

Una dey collect the man money, you dey here dey claim what I don't know.

Don't let me get angry with you this afternoon.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Why are they boning their faces Marriage is not by force. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.