Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (54308 Views)

Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Sty1esLawyer: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Revelation2021:
all this gorvenment with their NIN issues on the citizens.

why not make it automated so we can accept it,
this NIN is dead on arrival already.

mind you if you dear block millions of Nigerians sim cards i bet you the riot it will cause will be times 10 of #endsars.

i can bet my balls niggars will take to the street and cause mayhem since you have taken away our only source of livelihood.

you all will regret it i can bet you,
i have up to 4 private sims and i have conducted and spoken with all of them about this NIN.

and they told me point black we will never accept this,

so who am i not to agree with them?

this NIN issues is already dead on arrival so go and find another way.

after all the people are the government and we have kicked this out heavily,

come to my area and you will see the people here are not even shikini bothered!

dont make us come out to the streets by force because i swear that you will regret this move

this is wrong and we will never accept this,

please guys share this around for them to see it.
i rest my case

thanks!
Share threat around? Nah.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by michoim(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
kalu61:
grin

The lady seems unperturbed as if being coarsed.
Make thunder fire me say l kneel to propose. Is unscriptural and unAfrican.

Correct talk
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by payloader(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
African men have been turned into "ladies" by the quaint costoms of the Europeans. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by majorstarlee: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bending a knee for the woman you wanna spend the rest of your life with doesn't make you less of a man than those who doesn't, if you actually value her that much. This concept of some guys finding it difficult to bend a knee as a man while proposing shows that most of you are still harbouring that archaic mentality and that if times hadn't changed and women liberated, you guys would still force them to be relegated in the kitchen and for bearing children alone.

On this note, I think it's you guys that need to lose this mentality of not bending a knee and rather go out there and make the woman of your lifetime happy and to feel special cause this marriage proposal na only one time in a lifetime one man de propose to a particular woman so why not make her feel loved and special? Abi na her one turn wan come tie wrapper? grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by EndRape2(f): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
She is a big fool, the man is supposed to knee down and if he is not kneeling down, then the lady should stand to receive it,. The reason men are to knee down is to let the world know they adorn the lady , respect her and value her, remember after marriage,. The woman knees all her life, even on the traditional day she will knee to serve him drinks,. So she is a big fool, if the man can not knee, then let the two of them stand . Simple, kneeling down means you are begging the man to marry you.

She is worthless and useless, the man will use this against her.
TMSMedia:
"Did She Dieeeeee ?? ?" - Man Asks As A Lady Knelt Down While Her Fiancé Proposed To Her (Photo)

A Nigerian Twitter user @osagiemerry is of the opinion that women are meant to be the ones to kneel when they are being engaged by their boyfriends, IgbereTV reports.

Posting the photo, Osagie opined that this is how an engagement should be. He added that he doesn't understand who invented the idea of men kneeling when proposing to their girls.

He tweeted!

https://twitter.com/osagiemerry/status/1352234007799455744?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by EMMY76: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Most edo and anambra men are naturally very proud what u call apha males.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Dollanaira: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Good
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
HalpyBee:
Did she die? No
Every man to his own. If you like kneel, stand, squat, or even bend. The important thing is that you propose!
will u marry me?
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by incogni2o: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Just like any prestigious leadership position, a man can tend to over-exercise his leadership power over his wife. Some men treat their wives like slaves, always expecting them to do all their biddings, bossing them around like they're little kids who can't make decisions for themselves. That is pride, and therefore humility and wisdom are required to exercise the position of the lord of the house. Kneeling is a sign of humility as well, but I don't see how that spells a good omen. I'm not twisting any words, I say it as I see it.

When you picking a soul mate, look for one of those beautiful femminist that beleive making a home is about equal rights from both parties and that the guy has to be humble, cook and take care of the children just as the wife should.

When you propose to your Wife, Kneel Down, Even stool down, so she knows you are the most Humble Man in the World.

This is the mentality abroad though but to me it proves to be far worse than our own tradition here.

To me, Although both can have a bit slice of the other's virtue, Humility is demanded from the Woman as Lovely Care from the Man and these two should never be 50/50. A Man has more testosterone for a reason.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by oshonwambada: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lastmankc:
My brother, nah simps spoil everything. I nearly kill my friend when he was begging his cheating girlfriend not to leave him.
lol
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Olaniyi021(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lastmankc:
My brother, nah simps spoil everything. I nearly kill my friend when he was begging his cheating girlfriend not to leave him.

You don't know what is called love
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Progressventure(f): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lol she did not die ooooo
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Progressventure(f): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Olaniyi021:

Love can make u do the undo

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
I wish they could do this too in time of divorce
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by obembet(f): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lastmankc:

Na ur cheat? U beta mind ur biz... Na ur type dey marry olosho

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by WoundedLamb: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
She didn't. And if they're both fine, I'm happy for them.

But this doesn't invalidate others that do it the other way round. The man is the one asking the woman if she loves him well enough to accept him as her husband. Logically speaking, the requesters should be the one showing humility. I really don't see any logical reason to support the idea of the woman kneeling down. Men just like to feel in superior in every little thing even when it's seemingly inconsequential and outrightly illogical.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by DEMZEE(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
EndRape2:
She is a big fool, the man is supposed to knee down and if he is not kneeling down, then the lady should stand to receive it,. The reason men are to knee down is to let the world know they adorn the lady , respect her and value her, remember after marriage,. The woman knees all her life, even on the traditional day she will knee to serve him drinks,. So she is a big fool, if the man can not knee, then let the two of them stand . Simple, kneeling down means you are begging the man to marry you.

She is worthless and useless, the man will use this against her.

Our culture doesn't support a man kneeling for a woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by DEMZEE(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Olaniyi021:

Love is an idea

Men and women love differently
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by DEMZEE(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:
She didn't. And if they're both fine, I'm happy for them.

But this doesn't invalidate others that do it the other way round. The man is the one asking the woman if she loves him well enough to accept him as her husband. Logically speaking, the requesters should be the one showing humility. I really don't see any logical reason to support the idea of the woman kneeling down. Men just like to feel in superior in every little thing even when it's seemingly inconsequential and outrightly illogical.

I don't see any logic in a man kneeling for a woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Jefferic(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Well written, well said.......

ubola:
Emotional beings (ladies ) are supposed to go on their knees when the proposal is done because they are the most favoured, and MARRIAGE seem to be the most important thing in their cycle of egoistic manipulative tendencies, while the man's freedom is hampered and only does her manipulative biddings at times to the detriment of his own extended family.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
PCG001:
օʋɛʀ օʋɛʀ.......... ʀɛքօʀtɨռɢ ʄʀօʍ aʀɛa ɮ ɦɛaɖզʊaʀtɛʀ;
The guy is doing well

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Humanoid01(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
incogni2o:

When you picking a soul mate, look for one of those beautiful femminist that beleive making a home is about equal rights from both parties and that the guy has to be humble, cook and take care of the children just as the wife should.

When you propose to your Wife, Kneel Down, Even stool down, so she knows you are the most Humble Man in the World.

This is the mentality abroad though but to me it proves to be far worse than our own tradition here.

To me, Although both can have a bit slice of the other's virtue, Humility is demanded from the Woman as Lovely Care from the Man and these two should never be 50/50. A Man has more testosterone for a reason.

Thanks.
I'm not talking about equality of rights, my point is that men should not over-exercise their rights as the head of the home.

The relationship between Jesus and the church is a good example. Jesus is the bridegroom, and the Church is His bride but He, in all His power and authority, does not over-exercise His headship over the church. If you're a Bible believer, I'll exhort you to read the book of Ephesians 5:22-33.

I don't believe in kneeling to propose either, whether it's done by the man or woman. That doesn't guarantee a happy marriage. Life is simple, no need for the excesses. By the way, I'm not a feminist and I most certainly don't support the movement.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by IvarDboneless: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
ubola:
Emotional beings (ladies ) are supposed to go on their knees when the proposal is done because they are the most favoured, and MARRIAGE seem to be the most important thing in their cycle of egoistic manipulative tendencies, while the man's freedom is hampered and only does her manipulative biddings at times to the detriment of his own extended family.
bros calm down grin grin seriously simps disgusts me i swear
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Kobicove(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
This is how it should be grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by OlawaleBammie: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
BigSarah:
When a man proposes on his knees thats the only single moment he's in total submission to the woman, that's why kneeling is necessary ... Post-proposal and after marriage the woman remains in perpetual submission ... Stupid patriarchy!!!!
Madam carry Ur submission go we no dey kneel .

A go dey kneel cus a won invite you liability/responsibilities into my life abi?? Duro sibe o
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Deborah98(f): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Look folks I don't basically buy this idea of kneeling to propose whether on the side of the man or the woman. I'm a young girl but going by tradition and how it is done in time past, the both plan together on when the man should come and make his intentions known to the lady's parents. Okay when all is set,the man along with his father, kinsmen and friends accompanies him to the house of the girl he wants to marry and it is at this meeting the question is poised to the girl if she has agreed to marry the young man who is seeking her hand in marriage. The girl replies yes or no. If yes then the remaining marriage rites are done,but if no,no qualms all go their separate ways.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by IamAsiri: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Don't mind them. They are acting like kneeling to propose will kill them. All the usual male sentimental bullshit. As if most of them can provide for a woman, and they won't make her work to contribute and cover their inadequacies.

Men of today have become crybaby sissies. They want to be men without putting in the effort. They don't even know what it means to be a man and the responsibilities that follow. They are just following lazy deluded men with their red pill nonsense.

As if kneeling will make the woman humble. Their ideas about being given so much ego trips is laughable.

Honestly, you are on point.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Sorsilo4life(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
I never knelt down to propose to my wife o. that doesnt mean i dont love her. infact i love her with everything i gat. for those of una when dey form christian sef the bible does not support a man kneeling for a woman. infact it will shock u to know that most women hate simps. as for me i be AREA i nor fit kneel for my wife. this one nor mean say u wen dey simp or mumu yourself for woman show love pass me. AREA......
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by pahen1991: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lastmankc:
I don't know what to say my brother
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Beze992(f): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
She forgot to also lick his feet to get the ring, trash.

She should have even entered into praise and worship sef.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.