Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (54294 Views)

Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by phatek(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
HMM SHE NO DIE O MY BRODA undecidedHMM SHE NO DIE O MY BRODA
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by IvarDboneless: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
She forgot to also lick his feet to get the ring, trash.
an emotional being spotted
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Rhu4xce: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
BigSarah:
When a man proposes on his knees thats the only single moment he's in total submission to the woman, that's why kneeling is necessary ... Post-proposal and after marriage the woman remains in perpetual submission ... Stupid patriarchy!!!!
Who be dis kid?
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by SexytorresE(f): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
This man is insane undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Wellington123: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=BigSarah
Nobody should be in submission to another... That's why nobody should knee for the other... Marriage in this day n time should be about patnership
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Cj4charles(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lastmankc:
My brother, nah simps spoil everything. I nearly kill my friend when he was begging his cheating girlfriend not to leave him.
I swear down
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Lightorder: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
TMSMedia:
"Did She Dieeeeee ?? ?" - Man Asks As A Lady Knelt Down While Her Fiancé Proposed To Her (Photo)

A Nigerian Twitter user @osagiemerry is of the opinion that women are meant to be the ones to kneel when they are being engaged by their boyfriends, IgbereTV reports.

Posting the photo, Osagie opined that this is how an engagement should be. He added that he doesn't understand who invented the idea of men kneeling when proposing to their girls.

He tweeted!

https://twitter.com/osagiemerry/status/1352234007799455744?s=19

Asampete Nwanyi oma. Her type worths dying for
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Lightorder: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nonexistent:
She did not die my brother. I don't believe in marriage but if I will change my mind later, the girl must bend or kneel down to receive a ring. If not, I will change my mind again.
my brother, you are right but the fact is that you no get money to marry

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by IvarDboneless: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
EndRape2:
She is a big fool, the man is supposed to knee down and if he is not kneeling down, then the lady should stand to receive it,. The reason men are to knee down is to let the world know they adorn the lady , respect her and value her, remember after marriage,. The woman knees all her life, even on the traditional day she will knee to serve him drinks,. So she is a big fool, if the man can not knee, then let the two of them stand . Simple, kneeling down means you are begging the man to marry you.

She is worthless and useless, the man will use this against her.
Another EMOTIONAL BEING spotted tongue
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Anfield247(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
SexytorresE:
This man is insane undecided
How far sexytorrese, how are you doing? I just say let me say hi to you as your big fan that follows you up on NL
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lastmankc:
My brother, nah simps spoil everything. I nearly kill my friend when he was begging his cheating girlfriend not to leave him.

grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by TheRedpillguy: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
BigSarah:
When a man proposes on his knees thats the only single moment he's in total submission to the woman, that's why kneeling is necessary ... Post-proposal and after marriage the woman remains in perpetual submission ... Stupid patriarchy!!!!

Stupid patriarchy will not be in submission even once again.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by SexytorresE(f): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Anfield247:

How far sexytorrese, how are you doing? I just say let me say hi to you as your big fan that follows you up on NL
aw! Sound sweet . Thanks dear kiss kiss
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Anfield247(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
SexytorresE:
aw! Sound sweet . Thanks dear kiss kiss
You are always welcome! sometimes, staying close to ones that gives us is all we have always wanted.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Atole26: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Will the man die if he goes on his kneel too?

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Nehyooh(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nonexistent:
She did not die my brother. I don't believe in marriage but if I will change my mind later, the girl must bend or kneel down to receive a ring. If not, I will change my mind again.
grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by jacoik(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lastmankc:
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy u no get blamam. u know wether na for Coke or Fanta bottle she put him
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Ryan03(f): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
DEMZEE:

I don't see any logic in a man kneeling for a woman
my take on this! Each man to his own, if you do not want to kneel, look for a girl who will accept it and then you can stand and give her the ring. If you want a woman who will kneel to accept your ring, by all means looks for her. But dont come and tell me how I should propose, nobody should try and force their ideas on me. I will kneel and propose to my woman because I want to.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Ryan03(f): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sorsilo4life:
I never knelt down to propose to my wife o. that doesnt mean i dont love her. infact i love her with everything i gat. for those of una when dey form christian sef the bible does not support a man kneeling for a woman. infact it will shock u to know that most women hate simps. as for me i be AREA i nor fit kneel for my wife. this one nor mean say u wen dey simp or mumu yourself for woman show love pass me. AREA......
you can't kneel for your wife, fine, it is your decision. I want to kneel for my own wife whole proposing, why he dey vex ona? I just don't get it, is it that you guys who claim alpha cant just leave others to live there lives the way they want to? You want to control your home and also tell me how to control mine? Arrant nonsense. Show me where it is written in the bible that it is a sin to kneel whole proposing?
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by phazotron(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Na stand or na sit I go sit give my fiance the ring.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Lastmankc(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Olaniyi021:

You don't know what is called love
Fu*ck love bro,there is nothing like love.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Fatale: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Whether the woman or man roll for ground, knee, sleep or sit, that one no mean anything.

E no be criteria for good and long lasting marriage.

There is nothing important or special about that.

Na good, happy and long lasting marriage

Na im GOD go give us.

FATALE
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
She did not die my brother....
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Lastmankc(m): 1:16am On Jan 24, 2021
obembet:

Na ur cheat? U beta mind ur biz... Na ur type dey marry olosho
Olosho kee? I don't believe in marriage.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Thossiey(f): 4:15am On Jan 24, 2021
Nigerian men and their uncivilized under bridge way of thinking. Na them go say culture na still dem go say religion is against it. Abeg na everything wey culture say you dey dooooo. Abi na every word wey dey bible we dey follow. So because of proposal of marriage u na dey shout like person wey won drown inside lagoon. Oshisco undecided if he or she like make dem bend, jump or fly. my own be say marriage is a million times more than that. I really don't buy into public display of affection. Na still this same person go abuse you and your entire generation if things go south. 2021 when oyinbo dey talk about the future. Look at them ........ na kneeling down be their issue. Haaaaa this country is doomed! I cry for my country.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Prisi12345(f): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2021
Nonexistent:
ok.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Prisi12345(f): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2021
Lightorder:
Asampete Nwanyi oma. Her type worths dying for
Ok�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.