Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (54266 Views)

Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Prisi12345(f): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2021
Nazgul:
This is exactly how it should be. We are in Africa not some Western world.

We have our traditions which includes bride price and providing for your family. Therefore any woman being chosen by a man to spend the rest of his life with should be respectful enough to kneel down when accepting his proposal cos he's entering into a covenant to spend the rest of his life providing for her and most times her family as well.

yes. We re African we should then do the right thing, by removing proposing with ring, and just see the girl you like, take your people to her place, tell her father you want to marry her, then she will be called out to either accept or reject shikina. No body need to knee to accept anything

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Prisi12345(f): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2021
incogni2o:
She did not die

She is dead already.

Dead to that spirit that consumes most women.

This one is sure a great wife to be.

Ok. So this is how to qualify a great woman.
Kudos
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by incogni2o: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2021
Prisi12345:

Ok. So this is how to qualify a great woman.
Kudos

There is a difference between True copy and Photocopy.

If you like, copy her tomoro.

It doesn't make you are like her.

She was obviously following the pack, she has a mind of her own which has true sound convictions.

Don't twist what I said pls.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Raychee(f): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2021
Intellectually deficient kids in adult bodies all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Raychee(f): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2021
Halifaxguy:
I don't really know who enacted the rule that men must kneel down before proposing. I for one cannot kneel down to propose to any woman. Marriage favors women more especially in 9ja, because alot number of women ends up been liability and parasites in Marriage. Many 9ja women don't contributes shishi in Marriage, no wonder our men are dieing before their wives owing to lots of financial burden and pressure which they carry on their shoulders. Na we men dey suffer pass in Marriage, if mistakenly one lands with a bad wife, my brother your suffer go be times 10 raise to power 6 cry. Even some women that work and earns more than their husbands, hardly bring their money out to assist their husbands in shouldering the bills at home. Well for any man that want to kneel down to propose should go ahead, but as for me I won't kneel down to propose to any woman!

NB: shout out to all the hard working women who support their partners financially in shouldering responsibilities at home. Shout out to my gf who work hard for her money and never bothers me with any financial burdens. My prayer is God should help us men to find the right partner who will be ready to assist us financially in settling bills at home. Guys please treats any of such woman right.

Yet there are many kids out there with daddy issues compared to the ones with mummy issues. Useless men abandoning their children. I do not hate men but some of you make it seem as if you are always the perfect one and all females are bad. Go out and see how many women struggle daily for their children to survive. You people should stop playing the victim all the time and stomach the truth that we have bad spouses from both genders. Women handle pressure better than men too and that is why they live longer.

Shout out to real men who handle responsibilities without broadcasting to the whole world. What makes you the head and leader of the house? Marriage is not by force. Anyone who marries a jobless woman with no skills should be ready to bear the consequences. You were not blind before you married her. There are also many women out there who are doing guys a favor by coming into their lives. You people will not see those ones. You will be chasing slay mamas up and down and when the hell begins you start saying all women are snakes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by naijadrivablog: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2021
Wife material 100 yards.

Na women de enjoy marriage pass men.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by labelle123(f): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2021
Nonexistent:
She did not die my brother. I don't believe in marriage but if I will change my mind later, the girl must bend or kneel down to receive a ring. If not, I will change my mind again.
. As if we care undecided
Nonexistent:
She did not die my brother. I don't believe in marriage but if I will change my mind later, the girl must bend or kneel down to receive a ring. If not, I will change my mind again.
. As if we care

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by expressglory: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2021
Revelation2021:
all this gorvenment with their NIN issues on the citizens.

why not make it automated so we can accept it,
this NIN is dead on arrival already.

mind you if you dear block millions of Nigerians sim cards i bet you the riot it will cause will be times 10 of #endsars.

i can bet my balls niggars will take to the street and cause mayhem since you have taken away our only source of livelihood.

you all will regret it i can bet you,
i have up to 4 private sims and i have conducted and spoken with all of them about this NIN.

and they told me point black we will never accept this,

so who am i not to agree with them?

this NIN issues is already dead on arrival so go and find another way.

after all the people are the government and we have kicked this out heavily,

come to my area and you will see the people here are not even shikini bothered!

dont make us come out to the streets by force because i swear that you will regret this move

this is wrong and we will never accept this,

please guys share this around for them to see it.
i rest my case

thanks!

Are you a scammer? Or a kidnapper ? Because only criminals are afraid of linking their NIN
with their SIM cards!
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by nuelyoyo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
She forgot to also lick his feet to get the ring, trash.
Why are you angry?
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by HalpyBee(f): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
dancok:
will u marry me?
grin grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by DEMZEE(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ryan03:
my take on this! Each man to his own, if you do not want to kneel, look for a girl who will accept it and then you can stand and give her the ring. If you want a woman who will kneel to accept your ring, by all means looks for her. But dont come and tell me how I should propose, nobody should try and force their ideas on me. I will kneel and propose to my woman because I want to.

Goodluck with that

She kneeling shows she respects you as the head
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by BerryBabyB(f): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wahala!
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by SexytorresE(f): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Anfield247:

You are always welcome! sometimes, staying close to ones that gives us is all we have always wanted.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Ryan03(f): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
DEMZEE:

Goodluck with that

She kneeling shows she respects you as the head
if not kneeling shows disrespect, then so be it. After kneeling, some will still quarrel and insult you, if you are not careful, use knife to stab you or pour hot water on you. Kneeling shows nothing joor, a woman will respect you if she wants to, kneeling or not
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Revelation2021(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2021
expressglory:

Are you a scammer? Or a kidnapper ? Because only criminals are afraid of linking their NIN
with their SIM cards!

its not funny Mr,
what of those that don't have valid national id cards or voters cards before enrolling for NIN?

SPEAK WITH WISDOM AND DO NOT DRAG US TO THE MUDS!
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by DEMZEE(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ryan03:
if not kneeling shows disrespect, then so be it. After kneeling, some will still quarrel and insult you, if you are not careful, use knife to stab you or pour hot water on you. Kneeling shows nothing joor, a woman will respect you if she wants to, kneeling or not

U saying this shows u don't have any self worth and will buy any rubbish women throw ur way
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Ryan03(f): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

U saying this shows u don't have any self worth and will buy any rubbish women throw ur way
so I should force her to kneel cause it means she will be a good wife or it makes me a man? Shift!
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by DEMZEE(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ryan03:
so I should force her to kneel cause it means she will be a good wife or it makes me a man? Shift!

Did I mention force??

As a man u should b the prize and u should ensure ur frame and values dominate the relationship

Marriage isn't a democracy
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Ryan03(f): 1:01am On Jan 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

Did I mention force??

As a man u should b the prize and u should ensure ur frame and values dominate the relationship

Marriage isn't a democracy
go and rule your home the way you want, don't come here telling me how to control my home. Men who allow other men dictates how their homes should be managed in the name of one funny movement or name are the real simps.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by DEMZEE(m): 3:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Ryan03:
go and rule your home the way you want, don't come here telling me how to control my home. Men who allow other men dictates how their homes should be managed in the name of one funny movement or name are the real simps.

God that designed it that way is also a simp ahbi

Man is the head and woman is the neck

Man is the dominant gender and woman is the submissive gender in a relationship

In every relationship especially between men and women, there will be a dominant gender which is mostly MALE and there will be a submissive gender which is mostly FEMALE

IF YOU ARE ANGRY ABOUT IT TYEN GOAN AND FIGHT GOD!!

CHEERS***
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by Ryan03(f): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
DEMZEE:

God that designed it that way is also a simp ahbi

Man is the head and woman is the neck

Man is the dominant gender and woman is the submissive gender in a relationship

In every relationship especially between men and women, there will be a dominant gender which is mostly MALE and there will be a submissive gender which is mostly FEMALE

IF YOU ARE ANGRY ABOUT IT TYEN GOAN AND FIGHT GOD!!

CHEERS***
you seem to be the god trying to tell me how to live. Lol, fvck off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.