Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? (109627 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Duru9(m): 4:51am On Jan 24, 2021
Greenback:

Baba!

Hehehehe
I don correct am

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Duru9(m): 4:54am On Jan 24, 2021
certifiedvik:

Good day bro please make it brief,, how much can I make as profit from uber monthly

If you owns the car
100k monthly in Abuja
Minus minor repairs
Unless it's a major repair

If you're driving for someone like me maybe you go de save 10k weekly sha

Like me de save 10k weekly
I de give car owner 25k weekly
I de sort my little little bills
If you be married man
E no easy oh
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Duru9(m): 4:54am On Jan 24, 2021
intruder15:

Amen o. But this one whe u still de 2020 like this. Hmmm. 2020 been rough o. We no want o.

Lol
Ah don change am
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Duru9(m): 4:56am On Jan 24, 2021
marwanafrica:

Guy please i take God beg you put me through.

234 810 777 8206
WhatsApp only sir

Reason is I don't pick call because most time I dey steering
But I can reply your .messages anytime I park
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ofiko123(m): 5:04am On Jan 24, 2021
Strange things happen in this world that we live in...
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by kense88: 5:19am On Jan 24, 2021
Rayd502:
We see this scenario alot in Nollywood movies,your dad uses his adherence to Christianity to mask his occultic practices.

Otherwise how else can you explain a bat in Wardrobe?What kind of people does your dad associate with outside his church circle?

The world we live in is deep.
Most regular and devoted Christians use it to mask there real personality. Very very common
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Lightorder: 5:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Skyfornia:
Are you testing your writing skills? Okay here is it.. I'll score you 3/10. Keep it up..you will surely get there.
.... taking it with a pinch of salt ?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Lightorder: 5:23am On Jan 24, 2021
Chyma231:
Forget his church going package , your papa na odogwu
Odogwu with skeleton in his cupboard? He doesn’t have a gun to his head to go to church. He is neck deep into voodoo .
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by nairalee(m): 5:28am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:
Very Strange Experience With My Father. Should I Be Worried?

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

''daddy see bat see bat !!!''.

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Theres a part two and this one is about my mother.

Why are you not answering the simple question? What did your dad say when you asked him about the bat?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by inwahiwe: 5:57am On Jan 24, 2021
When Noah in the Bible you mentioned sent a bird on an errand, why didn't it bother you?
When Jacob used Magic to multiply his sheep, you didn't complain (The story of Jacob and his inlaw, Laban.)
Religion has become too hollow this days.
Now you call it occultic and what Noah did is called what?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by alexola20(m): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2021
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 24, 2021
Bat is from God, wardrobe is from tree wood which is from God, you dad was created in Gods image

So I don't understand your fear?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by pfadom: 6:00am On Jan 24, 2021
Wardrope or wardrobe??
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Rilwayne001: 6:02am On Jan 24, 2021
Chyma231:
Forget his church going package , your papa na odogwu

LMAO grin
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by stonecoldcafe: 6:03am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Hmm, Mount Zion Abattoir tinz reloaded undecided
You better remain where you are outside his house. Also hold God very tight too. No time for hanky panky
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by vincentjk(m): 6:17am On Jan 24, 2021
If he intentionally allowed you to see that then the devil has come to feast in your house.

Your dad wants you to join him now.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Trustedpro: 6:31am On Jan 24, 2021
May be you dey thief your father money and he decided to do something that will shock you. Some father can be very smart and funny too. I knew a business man that has secret room and that room was decorated with red cloths. He stores money in a box That has inscription of skull. He enters the room twice in a week by 1am. One day the wife gained access to the room and she fainted...she began to tell every body that the husband is a ritualist. Infact the situation led to divorce. The man nailed himself because we later discovered that he was never a ritualist but a Conny man.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by remele2(f): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2021
Duru9:
Your dad have pet

I know say you don already de see am as witch

My first FTC for 2021

As an Uber driver I wish all of you hustling legitimately success this new week
Amen

Oya give us the part two,, wey be ur mama own. B4 i conclude.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by zinizta: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

You dont understand..this is beyond prayer warrior. He has dedicated years of his life to church activities. He goes for MFM Prayer city camp and stays there for months. He wakes us up 5 am to do our morning devotional. Im just beyond confused whats going on here really.

Maybe he is Bar Man"s secret butler
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by jamesbridget13(f): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2021
He showed u that bird deliberately. Nothing explains why he opened d wardrobe for u to see. He wants to indoctrinate u to his other god.

Chai! Op, soon u will be like kanayo o kanayo. You think ur dad spends months in MFM mountain? I think by now u shld be clear where he goes.

Now, tell ur mum n siblings abt what u saw. Tell them so that all of u can confront ur dad any it. N mehn u just have to be prayerful

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by DonBenny77(m): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2021
Flynnthekidd:

Mosquito, House fly, Bee, Butterfly, Dragonfly, Beetle etc are all birds then
Yes grin
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 24, 2021
culf:

Na God oooo, its not by looseguard ooo, its by God's grace and mercy.
What I meant by loose guard is if you dont serve God, live a holy life and pray for his protection, its God that protects us na.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2021
Akamariner:

And that is how you will forever remain in bondage.
Ignore what you don't need and you will see it never exist
I am not in bondage but I help people free themselves from satanic and witchcraft bondages. 8

Why should I ignore Satan and his demons when they actually exist?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 24, 2021
alexola20:
I have seen and heard.
There is joke or fiction when we talk about African spirituality..
How?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by favour32(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
We fight spiritual warfare because there is a lot of sorcery and witchcraft in Africa especially Nigeria, if you looseguard, they will quench you.

Take your spiritual life serious if you want to live long and be successful in this country.
Oga!
You know wetin dey!
I nor believe say someone for nairaland go get native sense like this.Most nairalanders na children wey dey suck bobby as na only to reply their papa mates rudely nai dem sabi as online dey hide their physical cowardice.
If dem like make dem agree wetin you talk and if dem like make dem argue with their ancestors.
If you know wetin dey, without dna test, you don know weda na you get something or not sharply.
Nigeria na the worst place for the world to live physically without spiritual support.
Hand go dey meet you regularly as a training ground except you get luck wey God cook down for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Godbless3(m): 6:59am On Jan 24, 2021
Hypocrite! So una believe say going to church makes one a christian "CHRIST-LIKE" abi?
Church is to me is more of a place people use in decieving people and hyde their skeleton under the cupboard.
Church nah just show off. Do you ever wonder why are cities, towns fail when everybody claim to be religious people?
Go back home cos ur dad already knew why you left the house, i would have said approach your dad and talk about what you saw and possibly what ur mum did that you say it worse than ur dad.
Becareful and don't insist too much.
Always go to a place no one will see or distract you to pray or lock yourself in your room to pray. Read your bible and also practice what is in the bible.
Now that you know that going to church, choir, house/church fellowship, joining church groups and partaking in church activities doesn't qualified one a "Christ-like"
God be your strength.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ItzWilly(m): 6:59am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

huh? what ?

abeg beta drop d one about your mama (pt.2) make i hear story na
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by GeneralPula: 7:01am On Jan 24, 2021
May we never give birth to stupid kids..

Would have said somethings but the story isn’t true, you can’t keep a bat in a cupboard.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Fianze93(m): 7:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Oga, talk to your dad.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Champneys: 7:03am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

''daddy see bat see bat !!!''.

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Omode o mo ogun, o npe ni efo. grin
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by marwanafrica: 7:10am On Jan 24, 2021
Duru9:

234 810 777 8206 WhatsApp only sir
Reason is I don't pick call because most time I dey steering But I can reply your .messages anytime I park
Noted Sir. Till u hear from me, thanks for your time

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.