Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,766 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. (3960 Views)

What If The Opposite Sex Tell You This Phrase / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by WackyJ1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Had sex with a girl and she started falling in love

She told me and I asked her how can she be sure it is true.

She said she feels it in her spirit and moreover she doesn't fall in love easily.

"doesn't fall in love easily"

I just hissed.

She has a boyfriend

All these kindergarten lies.

If don't fall in love easily, how are you falling in love with me after just two weeks.

Does she think I was born yesterday.

So guys and girls, what are the things that turn you off when you hear them?

5 Likes

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Sirfrederick(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
I am a witch.

4 Likes

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by yanabasee1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
The way Nigerian girls are today...I get turned off seeing them.....

13 Likes

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by chatinent: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Everything that's not what I am after.

After all, nothing turns me on either.

I grew up after people sold out my heart.
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Kyngfarabale1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
me: can I have ur number she: my phone just spoilt.......... me: so u want me to repair it for u abi.... ode lol

5 Likes

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Millimann: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
I need urgent 2k.

Send me transport money before to come.

9 Likes

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by JOACHINpedro: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
"I'll drill your a**hole"
This came from a girl o shocked
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Polynek(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin[quote author=yanabasee1 post=98361876]The way Nigerian girls are today...I get turned off seeing them..... please take it easy grin[quote author=yanabasee1 post=98361876]The way Nigerian girls are today...I get turned off seeing them..... please take it easy
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
"Have you eaten?"
Major turn off

"I don't have friends"
This one has a problem which I'm not willing to partake in.

"When are you coming to my place?"
Is your house a tourist destination?

"I'm not the religious type"
That's OK, you're not my type.

"I'll call you later in the evening" doesn't call till a month later
My word is my bond, if yours isn't, you aren't sh*t

Talkative
Unintelligent
Cheat
Doesn't respect boundaries/Insensitive
Asking for nude pics
Picking his nose in public
Dirty feet
Liar/Dishonest
Narcissist
Godless
Lazy
Two-faced
"My mother is always right"
"My family is always right"
Stingy!!
Misogynist etc etc
All are a major turn off.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by WackyJ1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kyngfarabale1:
me: can I have ur number
she: my phone just spoilt..........
me: so u want me to repair it for u abi.... ode lol

grin grin grin grin

Begging from day one.

4 Likes

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by WackyJ1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chii59:
"Have you eaten?"
Major turn off

Chii59:

"I don't have friends"

This is accurate. Everyone should have friends.

I asked a girl recently about female friends and she said she doesn't have female friends, she then started talking about betrayal.

Huge red flag.

Chii59:

Yep.

That one of saying you will call and then not calling, that's a huge one.

Chii59:

Talkative
Unintelligent
Cheat
Asking for nude pics
Dirty feet
Liar/Dishonest
Narcissist
Godless
Lazy
Two-faced
Stingy!!
Misogynist etc etc

You seem like you have enough experience and intelligence to articulate the things you know are red flags.

Not many girls have clear guidelines like this. Which is why a lot of them still fail into bad relationships.

Always good to have those because it saves a lot of headache in the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by WackyJ1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
"I'll drill your a**hole"
This came from a girl o shocked

grin

Lmao!!!

That's crazy!

1 Like

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by cricifixo: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
That makes me rock hard....always fantasized banging a witch in & out of coma
Sirfrederick:
I am a witch.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
WackyJ1:

This is accurate. Everyone should have friends.

I asked a girl recently about female friends and she said she doesn't have female friends, she then started talking about betrayal.

Huge red flag.

Yep.

That one of saying you will call and then not calling, that's a huge one.

You seem like you have enough experience and intelligence to articulate the things you know are red flags.

Not many girls have clear guidelines like this. Which is why a lot of them still fail into bad relationships.

Always good to have those because it saves a lot of headache in the beginning.
Experience, they say, is the greatest teacher.
Not just girls, even young men, they fall into bad relationship due to a lack of understanding of basic human psychology and romantic relationships.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by cricifixo: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chai...u need to meet chioma.
Ask how "how are you" and she'll reply u with "i never chop since yesterday, my mother is sick, my father is poor"
WackyJ1:

grin grin grin grin

Begging from day one.

4 Likes

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by ijeawele23635: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
I am a witch.
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by cooooooks(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fake.

No future ambition.

3 Likes

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by tobechi74: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Let's go shopping
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Angelacruz: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Funny enough all men exhibit one or two xtcs u listed up there.U are not ready yet sis.Nobody is perfect.
Chii59:
"Have you eaten?"
Major turn off

"I don't have friends"

Talkative
Unintelligent
Cheat
Asking for nude pics
Dirty feet
Liar/Dishonest
Narcissist
Godless
Lazy
Two-faced
Stingy!!
Misogynist etc etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Angelacruz:
Funny enough all men exhibit one or two xtcs u listed up there.U are not ready yet sis.Nobody is perfect.
Your opinion. Your reality. Not binding on me.
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
WackyJ1:

grin grin grin grin
Begging from day one.
I swear bro lol
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
i don't want you for your body, i like you for your brains and personality alone, you're mature... and the rest of nice, nice things like that...

major turn offs.
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by ThiagoKid(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chii59:
"Have you eaten?"
Major turn off

"I don't have friends"

Talkative
Unintelligent
Cheat
Asking for nude pics
Dirty feet
Liar/Dishonest
Narcissist
Godless
Lazy
Two-faced
Stingy!!
Misogynist etc etc

and i hope you wont be stingy with your cookies too

1 Like

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Cholls(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
My brother it turns me off when they tell me they have diick just like me.
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by WackyJ1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:
i don't want you for your body, i like you for your brains and personality alone, you're mature... and the rest of nice, nice things like that...

major turn offs.

You're turned off by someone saying they want you for your brains and not your body?

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
WackyJ1:

You're turned off by someone saying they want you for your brains and not your body?

iggzactly.
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Nazgul: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

major turn offs.
You're weird...
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nazgul:

You're weird...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Nazgul: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anyways I know that you're just catching cruise. Enjoy.
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

major turn offs.
Udontminit shocked shocked
Why does he want ya brain? Is he a ritualist? grin
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Shortyyy(f): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nothing. Just a mere looking at some of you penis people is a total turn off.
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nazgul:

Anyways I know that you're just catching cruise. Enjoy.

[img]https:///view/stare-glare-angry-aubrey-plaza-gif-15078694.gif[/img]

think i am joking at your own discretion...

Chii59:

Udontminit shocked shocked
Why does he want ya brain? Is he a ritualist? grin

truth, sis.
now that's another angle. i think guys who say they are attracted to my brains or whatever are unserious...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘room Dey Waste’ – Husband Queries Wife For Working During Their Honeymoon (watc / Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem / Extremely Possessive And Suspicious Girls: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.