Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. (3744 Views)

What If The Opposite Sex Tell You This Phrase / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by DapKing: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2021
Shortyyy:

Yet you cry everytime you see my comments.

We don't cry , rather we are angry and want to tame your Hypergamy, we won't let you run wide,that's why we have the redpill to discipline us and make sure we select the best of women
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by mezico96(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2021
If not my bae any other lady turn me off, but if somehow during conversation i noticed you've dated alot of guys, i'm off, infact, i try to avoid that person. Or If as a lady you talk alot about sex, I'm off
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2021
DapKing:

[s]Shut your mouth
You Hypergamous, Solipsisitic and emotional being
Always subjected to menstruation and mood swings
Having different proportion of hormones than Men
Who are you to dictate the tune of the relationship

Are you the Man, you can never and will never be a representative of masculinity
You feeble, irrational and weak being

Better tap into your feminity and leave the Masculine realm if not no man of significant value will find you attractive

Enough of your Egalitarian-equalism fantasy that has been rebranded as an ideology

Men and women are fundamentally different

Biology and Nature has limited you
Child bearing and child nuturing is a thing of joy but most of you now see it as a burden

Better accept your innate nature and stop being a caricature copy of masculinity[/s]
Yawns

1 Like

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by DapKing: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2021
Chii59:

Yawns

Yawnssss
Solipsism at it's peak
Can't fault you
Can't blame you
You are a woman that's your nature
Just like the rest of them
You're all the same
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Shortyyy(f): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2021
DapKing:

We don't cry , rather we are angry and want to tame your Hypergamy, we won't let you run wide,that's why we have the redpill to discipline us and make sure we select the best of women

Oh shuttup and stop blabbing. All these annoying kids quoting me from nowhere
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by DapKing: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2021
Shortyyy:

First you broke shame me
Now you age shame me
Ah women!!!!
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by DapKing: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2021
Shortyyy:

Don't you disrespect me you naughty Feminist
Next time you do I will deal with you

Nonsense
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Shortyyy(f): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2021
DapKing:

Don't you disrespect me you naughty Feminist
Next time you do I will deal with you

Nonsense

Shut up kid.
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by DapKing: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

[img]https:///view/stare-glare-angry-aubrey-plaza-gif-15078694.gif[/img]

think i am joking at your own discretion...

truth, sis.
now that's another angle. i think guys who say they are attracted to my brains or whatever are unserious...

I won't lie I'm different and very reasonable
Truthfully I'm attracted to your pussy
Wish it's tight and pink and shaved tho
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by fattprince(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

[img]https:///view/stare-glare-angry-aubrey-plaza-gif-15078694.gif[/img]

think i am joking at your own discretion...

truth, sis.
now that's another angle. i think guys who say they are attracted to my brains or whatever are unserious...
The reason it is a turn off is because of the lie. When you say you want a girl for her brain not her body but still want to sleep with her. Even the girl knows you know that she knows that the body gaan gaan is the attraction.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Shortyyy:

Yet you cry everytime you see my comments.

listen dear these must be a mix up, you are mistaken your moan for mine, besides big boiz don't cry grin
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
fattprince:

The reason it is a turn off is because of the lie. When you say you want a girl for her brain not her body but still want to sleep with her. Even the girl knows you know that she knows that the body gaan gaan is the attraction.

You made sense, lmao, but you too reason am.

GetMeRight:

What about one who mentions personality? It doesn't have to be about beauty and brain always

Both personality and both brain oh... Ah no wan hear.

Una get DapShit time for this thread sha.
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Reex12(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
once a girl is cant strike an interesting convo that's a bigturnoff it shows how unintelligent she is no matter if they try to form woke on men matter
WackyJ1:

This is accurate. Everyone should have friends.

I asked a girl recently about female friends and she said she doesn't have female friends, she then started talking about betrayal.

Huge red flag.

Yep.

That one of saying you will call and then not calling, that's a huge one.

You seem like you have enough experience and intelligence to articulate the things you know are red flags.

Not many girls have clear guidelines like this. Which is why a lot of them still fail into bad relationships.

Always good to have those because it saves a lot of headache in the beginning.
oga respect your dignity and stop simping.

#swallow the redpill
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by WackyJ1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Reex12:
once a girl is cant strike an interesting convo that's a bigturnoff it shows how unintelligent she is no matter if they try to form woke on men matteroga respect your dignity and stop simping.

#swallow the redpill

A true redpill person doesn't go around calling others a simp for no just reason.

You're just one of those who learnt a word and began to use it without any background knowledge or study in the manosphere.

Have a good day sir.
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by WackyJ1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
GetMeRight:

That's quite a list. You're going to have hell of a time being in a serious relationship if you are truly bound by this list.

Real friends are scarce these days, most are just opportunistic in nature.

Except you were born a 15 year old, you should have some friends from your childhood days.

Every should have an inner circle 2 or three people is enough
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by WackyJ1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
A lot of guys here read the Rational Male, some blogs in the manosphere and start regurgitating some words and terms to females who barely understand them and they think it makes them alpha.

Not knowing that they sound like angry betas.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by extol1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sirfrederick:
I am a witch.
do people really say that
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by orisunmibare01(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Chii59:
"Have you eaten?"
Major turn off

"I don't have friends"
This one has a problem which I'm not willing to partake in.

"When are you coming to my place?"
Is your house a tourist destination?

"I'm not the religious type"
That's OK, you're not my type.

"I'll call you later in the evening" doesn't call till a month later
My word is my bond, if yours isn't, you aren't sh*t

Talkative
Unintelligent
Cheat
Doesn't respect boundaries/Insensitive
Asking for nude pics
Picking his nose in public
Dirty feet
Liar/Dishonest
Narcissist
Godless
Lazy
Two-faced
"My mother is always right"
"My family is always right"
Stingy!!
Misogynist etc etc
All are a major turn off.

Most introverts don't really have many friends and thats natural for them, not problematic.
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by orisunmibare01(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
GetMeRight:
Real friends are scarce these days, most are just opportunistic in nature.
This is very true. I never had many friends, so I decided to make a couple of them recently. You'll begin to wonder if some people have conscience at all...Especially the female ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Cerebellum: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Chii59:
"Have you eaten?" Major turn off
"I don't have friends" This one has a problem which I'm not willing to partake in.
"When are you coming to my place?" Is your house a tourist destination?
"I'm not the religious type" That's OK, you're not my type.
"I'll call you later in the evening" doesn't call till a month later My word is my bond, if yours isn't, you aren't sh*t
Talkative Unintelligent Cheat Doesn't respect boundaries/Insensitive Asking for nude pics Picking his nose in public Dirty feet Liar/Dishonest Narcissist Godless Lazy Two-faced "My mother is always right" "My family is always right" Stingy!! Misogynist etc etc All are a major turn off.

Shiloh Loading next yeargrin
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by payman(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Chii59:
"Have you eaten?" Major turn off
"I don't have friends" This one has a problem which I'm not willing to partake in.
"When are you coming to my place?" Is your house a tourist destination?
"I'm not the religious type" That's OK, you're not my type.
"I'll call you later in the evening" doesn't call till a month later My word is my bond, if yours isn't, you aren't sh*t
Talkative Unintelligent Cheat Doesn't respect boundaries/Insensitive Asking for nude pics Picking his nose in public Dirty feet Liar/Dishonest Narcissist Godless Lazy Two-faced "My mother is always right" "My family is always right" Stingy!! Misogynist etc etc All are a major turn off.

anty ur switch don spoil,nothing fit turn u on
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by GetMeRight: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
WackyJ1:

Except you were born a 15 year old, you should have some friends from your childhood days.

Every should have an inner circle 2 or three people is enough

You would be surprised to know that that came from a man who has witnessed four decades! You don't want to hear real life stories about friendships, trust me.
Re: What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off. by Reex12(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
WackyJ1:

A true redpill person doesn't go around calling others a simp for no just reason.

You're just one of those who learnt a word and began to use it without any background knowledge or study in the manosphere.

Have a good day sir.
stop simping

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Gives Everybody But Me / Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl / 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.