Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,054 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat (60904 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by thelinguist: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
GMBuhari:

It's not that easy but it's always the best choice

When she calls on the whole neighborhood to come and prostate / kneel for you, you won't know what to do

Even if you agree once trust is broken that relationship will never be the same again

good decisions are not easy...
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by angelfallz(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
You're wrong, it's a very easy choice. Only men that have no self-esteem or pride would find it difficult to do away with a cheating wife.

GMBuhari:

It's not that easy but it's always the best choice

When she calls on the whole neighborhood to come and prostate / kneel for you, you won't know what to do

Even if you agree once trust is broken that relationship will never be the same again

4 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by BareFacedLies(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
GMBuhari:
Sad story

May we not jam àgbákò woman

No matter how neatly you package a dog, a dog is still going to be a dog,

She didn't even go to another state, she slept with neighbors and had 3 kids within 10 years , it's logical to say landlord was just sampling the neighbor is the real OG

That woman was definitely anfaani àdúgbò and she cost that man 10 years of his life

Fear WOMEN. AND AGAIN MAY WE NOT MARRY OLÓRÍ BURÚKÚ AS A WIFE

I posted a story earlier about a guy whose babe and her friend gave birth the same day, that home hasn't settled since then, he just found out recently that while she was not pregnant, when she was pregnant and when she gave birth, she'd been talking to another guy who has promised to take care of her and "the baby" ( this is the reason why they fought all the time the lady always chatting calling and receiving texts from different men)

So throughout that period when the guy was suffering over pregnancy food, baby stuffs, she was actually telling someone else she loves him and she can't wait to be with him again

Problem now is guy wants to do DNA to confirm if the baby is his and he expressly told me, if it's not his baby he's going to murder the lady and her child

He just can't shake the feeling that his babe and her friend did 3 sum with some guy, they both got pregnant the same day and gave birth literally 10minutes after each other

What advise would you give a man going through this mental / emotional trauma?

This thing starts from somewhere and the man always gets the blame when they can no longer deal

The fact that the two ladies gave birth on the same day does not mean that they got pregnant on the same day

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Liposure: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Her ability to cheat is beyond commitment or marriage. Better you walk away than end in jail
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by angelfallz(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
If you must react, descend on your wife/girlfriend. The innocent man owes you nothing.

StanleyO22:
Bros it take the grace of God not to react to such situation at that point in time oo..
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Whiteshield: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
[s]
angelfallz:
The DIG is a foolish man. If I were the wife I would continue cheating, because I know my husband would not do anything to me, rather he would be killing innocent men grin

Also, it is only a man that does not respect himself that would allow a cheating wife to still live in his house. So your picture framing solution shows you're a man with no self respect.
[/s]
K
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by jawalis(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Richy4:
Confidentiality agreement between a client and a lawyer just zoomed in and out while reading this.... Sad story but is he supposed to divulge such information?
Information exists in two form sir. I.e personal information and impersonal information. When information is personal; it reveals the identity of the victims or client. But impersonal Information are those that doesn’t identify the client or patient as individual. So what the lawyer did is 100% justified cos he didn’t mention the name of the victim neither did he name the location. Take for instance the health sector. If they did not inform the public if occurrence, everyone will definitely be a victim now but cases and information are divulge as a impersonal Information.

4 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by IgboWarlord(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
If na me be the man,as i don rock sanko for ten yrs..As i dey bust out,i dey track the woman,either i kpai her or i give am ethical short sleeve..Then i dissappear from the picture for the last time..

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by GMBuhari: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
BareFacedLies:

The fact that the two ladies gave birth on the same day does not mean that they got pregnant on the same day

While that may be true x I said when trust is broken nothing can fix it, if she wasn't moving funny, he wouldn't be suspicious of anything

Lotsof wild imagination comes to mind when you've been there

But do I blame him? No

This guy discharged several ladies for her, he's naturally faithful and doesn't womanize, he just has a likeable face and he's generous with money so naturally ladies and guys alike flock around him

But he's faithful,

More then 5 instances of her chatting with guys, and they fight over it all the time OK?

At one point she claims to have blocked one guy / deleted his number, but in reality she changed the contact name, he had copied all the other guy's number that's how he knew

He feels tied down with a baby he isn't sure is his, so even though I get your scientific answer to my post, I can relate with his emotional /psychological conclusions I have settled fight several times all i can say now is ṣe wọn fi ṣe ìwọ naani?
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by BadBradley: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fiction.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by 400billionman: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Women are very selfish beings.

The man didn't marry a wife.

It's unfortunate, most men don't know how to control their lovers.

The women one should be wary of are your mother and sisters. Most of the female folk are inclined to destruction by the ways they reason.

2 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Richy4:
Confidentiality agreement between a client and a lawyer just zoomed in and out while reading this.... Sad story but is he supposed to divulge such information?
Very unprofessional act by the so called lawyer

I thought lawyers are the most confidential people on earth? Which kind lousy lawyer be this one?

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by reubenobi(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Fiction.
so even with the population in naija, you still don't believe such can happen. Nawa you.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by tit(f): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
post=98373899:

WOW!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Simply WOW! shocked shocked shocked

Cheating issa choice, not a mistake.
Cheatiing is easy, try something more challenging like being faithful!

SIMP spotted
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Rubbiish(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Rubbiish(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
amarachi06:
Women why
Life is good when we impact in people.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
baski92:
Fear who dey fear women, I don already swear say when i go marry my wife, i go put magu for her body.

No need. Just use Juju bound her for life.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Twelfthman: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
When he carried out the DNA test and the baby turn out not to be his child pls advise him not to take rash decisions.
These hoess ain't worth it.

GMBuhari:
Sad story

May we not jam àgbákò woman

No matter how neatly you package a dog, a dog is still going to be a dog,

She didn't even go to another state, she slept with neighbors and had 3 kids within 10 years , it's logical to say landlord was just sampling the neighbor is the real OG

That woman was definitely anfaani àdúgbò and she cost that man 10 years of his life

Fear WOMEN. AND AGAIN MAY WE NOT MARRY OLÓRÍ BURÚKÚ AS A WIFE

I posted a story earlier about a guy whose babe and her friend gave birth the same day, that home hasn't settled since then, he just found out recently that while she was not pregnant, when she was pregnant and when she gave birth, she'd been talking to another guy who has promised to take care of her and "the baby" ( this is the reason why they fought all the time the lady always chatting calling and receiving texts from different men)

So throughout that period when the guy was suffering over pregnancy food, baby stuffs, she was actually telling someone else she loves him and she can't wait to be with him again

Problem now is guy wants to do DNA to confirm if the baby is his and he expressly told me, if it's not his baby he's going to murder the lady and her child

He just can't shake the feeling that his babe and her friend did 3 sum with some guy, they both got pregnant the same day and gave birth literally 10minutes after each other

What advise would you give a man going through this mental / emotional trauma?

This thing starts from somewhere and the man always gets the blame when they can no longer deal

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Karlosorji(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Richy4:
Did he call names? Pls take his advice and be careful.

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by floss(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cheating is a process where humans use their field experience, financial background, and physical attributes to solve a problem that were generated as a result of negligence of both sexes and insatiable demands, explorations and experiments, thus leading to upbeat of events and finally possible future ejection of the party involved.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by SweetCunt97(f): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Them ladies ain't loyal to one dickkk
Isoright.....if I talk now them go say I don start .....anyway I must talk
This is why I don't do relationship and love as a real niggarrr
We real niggarrrrs don't do love and relationship real niggarr see women as swimming pool..real niggarrrrs own na to swim shaperly and move on

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on.
real niggarrrz bang pussy and move on.
Yimu! Just say no girl has found ur dick worthy enough to stick to it alone

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Yankee101: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
The only body you fully own is yours. Don't ruin your life because of what another does with his or her body.

4 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Bigfish121(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
That is why I always tell people that when they should enter marriage with at open mind.anythjng can happen.so that when it happen,you will not be surprised.as for me for me I will just walk away and send her packing.

2 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Story sounds like fiction to me but never the less, the advice is handy.

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
The people I fear the most are the ones that say this issue is no reason for a man to divorce his wife
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by baski92(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
michaelpop50:

No need. Just use Juju bound her for life.
that one go too much
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Though it is somehow difficult for any man in that situation to maintain his normal level of sanity but that's best thing to do. You don't start fighting or shouting because you caught the unfaithful LovePeddler in the act. You take your time to map out a foolproof strategy to inflict maximum pains on the man having sent the cheating LovePeddler out of your house earlier.

Such a job usually involves the use of a functional motorcycle with two guys - a rider and a hit man. These guys would just arrive at their victim's target location, carry out their Principal's instructions against the victim and escape with their bike. If anyone thinks this is just some fictitious craps from Nollywood,pray you don't cross the path of some people.

I know a very wealthy man that slept with the wife of his staff in Calabar and was caught sometimes in year 2011. The guy divorced the adulterous wife and resigned from the wealthy man's company - an estate company. Today,the rich man is unable to walk alone unassisted and his voice is not audible again ! He is now a vegetable ! In 2013,he was attacked at a popular club in the city by two guys that some people swore they saw alighted from a bike !

By that time,the former husband of the cheating wife had relocated to PH but reliable sources from the street confirmed that he masterminded that attack. However,no evidence could be established against him to warrant his arrest as he was not even living in Calabar again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by nedekid: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Richy4:
Take or leave the advice and move on..

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Springboot: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Richy4:

Since you are not educated enough to know that he didn't include any name and there's no case that is peculiar to one person.

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by baski92(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
edoairways:

But u go still cheat . Na only u like enjoyment, Ur wife non be human being
thats what makes us men
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by iamJ(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin my kind of news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.