Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat (60896 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by LINTUNE(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
angelfallz:

Lies. Nothing to fear from women. Only men that don't know how to handle women go about shouting fear women.
no mind that guy.

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Newbielearner(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
SouthNigerian:
Truth is women don't freak me anymore... If she like naked herself before me, I still instruct my banana with my mind when to rise and when to stay put.

If at the end of the day, I altered my mind & decide to get married and peradventure caught my wife cheating.... I swear, man ll do nada.

I'll walk out and consider myself a Freeman.

My brother, I share your ideology.

Nothing is as rewarding as focusing on your dreams. No disrespect for women. But you would see their true characters when you start trusting them, showing them love, or giving them some powers/authorities that you have tried others with...

Marriage isn't compulsory. But it's good when you find a great team mate you've tested over time.

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Atticusxsz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
After browsing through all the pages, the only thing I'll chip in is, "Pray make bad thing no befall you, because e go do you like film". Since everything to majority of persons in here is fiction. The Op thread dey learn work. I've seen worst... Live! cry
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by LINTUNE(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
oses4u:
My own was that I had issues with my wife, as I traveled n came back, she packed out with our three kids. I called n thank her for setting me free. I can’t kill my self. We movee ���
what would happen to ur kids..
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by SouthNigerian: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Newbielearner:

My brother, I share your ideology.

Nothing is as rewarding as focusing on your dreams. No disrespect for women. But you would see their true characters when you start trusting them, showing them love, or giving them some powers/authorities that you have tried others with...

Marriage isn't compulsory. But it's good when you find a great team mate you've tested over time.

100%

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by LINTUNE(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Krismas:
grin grin Hahaha! MAGU is not an option. Don be like ma guy, that try it, to target wife's boyfriend. Not knowing boyfriend, have no forgiveness. grin boyfriend simply put his own MAGU on wife! And ma Guy unsuspecting such development, started to enjoy wife for nite only to find himself in d great beyond.. He change address swiftly and Boyfriend is still enjoying ma guy wife till tomorrow grin grin
oga must u lie.

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by apatheticme(f): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by FireKing: 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Women enjoy CHEATING more than men with the rise going 80%.....some women are dangerous dangerous dangerous than red light
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Happy2020: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
I wish I could understand why Nigerian women don’t know how to be loyal. They want to Bleep everything that even appears to have even small money. Why is this?

It’s sad to never experience real love, real commitment in your relation because you want to hoe around
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by HelpYourself(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
GMBuhari:
grin.

I'll send his number

Okay
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 25, 2021
ACxxxMAN:
A wise man once told me married women are more easy to woo than the single ladies. Could this be true?

Ask Skales67
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Krismas(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
LINTUNE:
oga must u lie.
cool Lie ke? Putting MAGU on a Woman is attaching a demon to her. Some people have occultic detectors for it. and subsequently decline mating, which is the only way of escaping it. In this instant case, Boyfriend who happens to be more diabolical than my Guy, decided to place a second MAGU on the woman. Note, only the one who applies the charm can uplift or neutralize it. And as it turned out, My guy had no detector, he removed the one he placed on the woman, oblivious to the one Boyfriend placed on her. He didn't survive it. Afterwards, Boyfriend removed his own on her, and continue enjoying her. cool What is lie here?
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by luvyaself95(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
Single life is bae sometimes grin

The only thing that occupies your head is making money & doing well in your career.

For the urges,,,, Vaseline is there for you.

Like say I know how dem dey use am sef cheesy
madman why you Kon type am cheesy
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Genset: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
IdeasPro:
what is confidential about court case? learn your lesson before you commit murder, okay?
Hi ideaspro. I'm a newbie in domaining. What do you think about these names
Mobilepaintbooths
Northtexasapartment
DenverAutobodyshop
BostonArtmuseum
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.