Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat (60919 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by rrhostomy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have drugs that will make you sexually fit and last longer in bed.
I have pregnancy pills for you.
Infirmity and Infidelity kits also available
Book for your kits on delightoilinc@gmail.com now!
RotimiGodofHosts
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
baski92:
that one go too much

I dey tell you wetin you go do when go make her nor fit Bleep for outside you dey talk say he too much. Magun dey kill who climb the woman oh.

Bounding when I suggest go prevent her from fucking outside. Magun work, na to kill who Bleep the woman oh

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Ebenstar: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=thelinguist post=98373865]Women are not worth it.. If she cheats, move on!! [/quote
Don't spoil us for here ooooo
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by baski92(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
michaelpop50:

I dey tell you wetin you go do when go make her nor fit Bleep for outside you dey talk say he too much. Magun dey kill who climb the woman oh.

Bounding when I suggest go prevent her from fucking outside. Magun work, na to kill who Bleep the woman oh
Na kill go dey ok, so that police go carry her and dead body go
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Richy4(m): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Springboot:

Since you are not educated enough to know that he didn't include any name and there's no case that is peculiar to one person.

grin grin The most Educated Nigerian with some road side diploma certificate trying desperately to sound intelligent and relevant in a public forum.. Take a bow buddy.. I have noticed you.. cheers and have a good day..
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
baski92:
Na kill go dey ok, so that police go carry her and dead body go

Shuuu, you won kill your fellow man because of tootoo? Okay oh

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
ACxxxMAN:
A wise man once told me married women are more easy to woo than the single ladies. Could this be true?

Yes, it is true. I have had a couple of very close encounters.
They are actually the ones who will woo you. But it is left for you to summon the needed courage and say no.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Richy4(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2021
jawalis:

Information exists in two form sir. I.e personal information and impersonal information. When information is personal; it reveals the identity of the victims or client. But impersonal Information are those that doesn’t identify the client or patient as individual. So what the lawyer did is 100% justified cos he didn’t mention the name of the victim neither did he name the location. Take for instance the health sector. If they did not inform the public if occurrence, everyone will definitely be a victim now but cases and information are divulge as a impersonal Information.

Thanks man for the information ... But I think the client will feel extremely uncomfortable reading about this if he happens to stumble on the lawyer's write up...
U know the power of social media.. Also, the Family members and friends of the client that knew what transpired will know that it was him... so for me, it's a no no..

If I hire a lawyer and he/ she broadcast the information he/she had about me, personal information or not, I won't take it from him..
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by RichAbujaGuy: 12:46am On Jan 24, 2021
chit happens everyday na

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by cbi24: 12:46am On Jan 24, 2021
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Dollarremix(m): 12:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Well,me I dey fear this particular gender that talk to devil one on one in the garden of Eden.i move ���
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by openmine(m): 12:49am On Jan 24, 2021
While in court after 5 years of trial, he confided in his lawyer that he regrets killing his landlord because it has occurred to him just how many men the same wife he was fighting to keep must have slept while he's away in jail.

The man came out of jail after spending 10 years in prison only to discover that his wife already has two sons and a daughter with a neighbour.
Chai cheesy

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by openmine(m): 1:05am On Jan 24, 2021
Whiteshield:
DIG Y. Jimoh was a retired DIG of Police living in Kwara or so who found his young wife in bed with a man. He brought out his rifle and used bullets to turn his wife's lover into mincemeat. He was arrested in August 2007, the CJ granted him bail in February 2008. Today, he's chilling in his house. In fact, he celebrated his birthday with his daughter recently.

If you are a nobody and you kill your wife's lover because you caught them cheating, you may not be convicted but you will spend donkey years remanded in prison while rookie lawyers use your case to learn work. You will stay so long in prison that you will forget what your wife's face looks like. Meanwhile, your wife will be out there getting her "Lower Iweka" serviced regularly.

No need to kill a cheating wife's lover. Get his picture, frame it and hang it in your sitting room. Whenever people ask who is in the picture, tell your wife to reply them.
grin grin grin

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by GMBuhari: 1:18am On Jan 24, 2021
Twelfthman:
When he carried out the DNA test and the baby turn out not to be his child pls advise him not to take rash decisions.
These hoess ain't worth it.

That's out of question

This guy was chubby, rich and nice before he met her, now he can't even socialize, just yesterday one woman in the street (with whom the guy fought over her issue) asked the babe to come assist her with cooking for a party

She came to him late last night to tell him she was going with said woman

Man's said you know I fought this woman and you heard the call from another person from the street confirming that the woman is responsible for the home breaks, cheating and fraud in that community you can't go

Believe me the lady followed the woman to the party and now he's saying the woman took her to another man's house

If you love and respect your husband, why will you disobey his orders? The guy feeds her clothes her and she lives under his roof, yet everyday she does everything possible to frustrate him

I'm 80% certain he's depressed right now he's a keg of gun powder and they day he explodes I don't think anybody can contain him

Did I mention his business and finance dwindled? The lady has no income, he gives her money, yet buys food stuffs even pepper and onion whenever he goes out he buys them,

There was a time he sent her 90k or so, third day he needed 5k this lady could not explain where 90k went in 2 days, he saw her phone, she's been sending money to some guys / people in general

In short words can't explain how much of a devil that lady is

4 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Passionate1(m): 1:23am On Jan 24, 2021
Mumu man!
Don't allow your emotions to overpower your intelligence. .
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by lebete3000: 1:46am On Jan 24, 2021
Kylekent59:
shocked
As a man, what you need are your future kids. Once you have them, stop fucking your wife.

This one off me.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Enculer: 2:06am On Jan 24, 2021
Fake story
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by lastchild: 2:47am On Jan 24, 2021
ACxxxMAN:
A wise man once told me married women are more easy to woo than the single ladies. Could this be true?
my cousin keep saying this

the rate married women fall for him is so alarming, are married women easier to woo than the single counterpart? am asking this same question

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Quality20(m): 2:54am On Jan 24, 2021
Seems like women were banned from contributing to D's topic or what exactly is da problem?
Well, I don't understand why some folks believe that married women are more easily wooed as against d unmarried ones?

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by ejyk375: 3:00am On Jan 24, 2021
There are good women still around u. When u want to marry, make a proper search and pray very well. Bet me, u will enjoy ur marriage and u will certainly be d true father of all ur children.

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Navalsadiq(m): 3:32am On Jan 24, 2021
BlessedNuel:
One thing must kill a man...but Oluwa no go gree make I die or suffer ontop woman matter

When he was even in jail..the woman was busy test-driving as many gbogbo as possible.

I pity who no fear women
place a woman don't fear her because we all know who they are.very gullible and they can do anything for money.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Navalsadiq(m): 3:34am On Jan 24, 2021
BlessedNuel:
One thing must kill a man...but Oluwa no go gree make I die or suffer ontop woman matter

When he was even in jail..the woman was busy test-driving as many gbogbo as possible.

I pity who no fear women
All you need do is place a woman.the type of woman you marry is very important.make sure u don't marry a sex addict

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by joni2time: 3:36am On Jan 24, 2021
Good Advice . Man or Woman , you should be able to control your most evil thoughts. Nobody has a right to take another person's life because of anger . The best therapy is to always imagine the worst thing that can happen in any relationship( even when u love that person so much ) . It will keep u sane when it eventually happens . Remember in situations like this, when u react out of anger, it can swing both ways . Either u get killed or u kill someone. Always pray to GOD for wisdom .

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Fiscus105(m): 3:59am On Jan 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Yimu! Just say no girl has found ur dick worthy enough to stick to it alone

Because girl finds ur dick worthy, she will stick to you alone? I laugh in Swahili!

You see, there are some girls,sleeping and ridding different dicks is thr trade, if you cut ur dick and insight it inside her puccy, she would still go out to ride. If you are not great observant you would bet with ur head that she is most virtuous girl in the whole universe, going by love and attention she would be shower on you.

The side you show for girls is the same side will use to face you, if you claimed innocenti and decent guy, she would pretend to be decent too,while do parole outside.

Now,level of infidelity among single has reached 90% while among married has reached 80%

The more you look the less you see oga mi.

5 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by EgunMogaji2: 4:13am On Jan 24, 2021
ACxxxMAN:

True.

My advice. If you have a woman take care of her needs or just cut her loose. If you don’t take care of her needs then you’re sharing a community property.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by ijayebonyi(f): 4:17am On Jan 24, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrates

A lawyer has narrated how a man ended up in jail for acting out of anger when he caught his wife sleeping with the landlord, Igbere TV reports.

The lawyer explained that the husband took a stool and hit his landlord on the head when he caught him with his wife.

The landlord died instantly and the man was arraigned for murder.

While in court after 5 years of trial, he confided in his lawyer that he regrets killing his landlord because it has occurred to him just how many men the same wife he was fighting to keep must have slept while he's away in jail.

The man came out of jail after spending 10 years in prison only to discover that his wife already has two sons and a daughter with a neighbour.

The lawyer went on to advice people not to kill themselves over a cheating partner.

Read his post;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4214902305205194&id=100000563983468
And I keep asking this question, why marry a person you don’t love, all to come and be sleeping around with other men meanwhile you’re married to a man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.