Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat (60897 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Well men should learn be forgiving when it comes to cheating. This is the "woke" generation ,if we can accept LGBT aka alphabet people and so many things that comes with being woke I am sure accepting that not only men are entitled to cheat on their spouse should not be a big of a deal. undecided afterall desires and passion is no respecter of gender. wink.

We have come too far as humans to still be stuck in the dark ages,lets shed the mentality of "only men are entitled to cheat" ,women are humans too,and yes penis dey sweet pass penis tongue tongue.

I hearby advocate for dissolution of any religious or traditional belief that demonises cheating women. Come on people this is the 21st abi na 22nd century , we must become civilised and evolved. Women are sexual beings too you know. smiley smiley
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by IdeasPro(m): 4:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Richy4:
Confidentiality agreement between a client and a lawyer just zoomed in and out while reading this.... Sad story but is he supposed to divulge such information?
what is confidential about court case? learn your lesson before you commit murder, okay?
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by oses4u(m): 4:26am On Jan 24, 2021
My own was that I had issues with my wife, as I traveled n came back, she packed out with our three kids. I called n thank her for setting me free. I can’t kill my self. We movee ���

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by xana101: 4:45am On Jan 24, 2021
oses4u:
My own was that I had issues with my wife, as I traveled n came back, she packed out with our three kids. I called n thank her for setting me free. I can’t kill my self. We movee ���
u lucky bro. Me and my wife had issues. She ask me to give her money to leave my house. I did. Now she started begging that they duped her and she don’t want to leave again. I’m even tired of the marriage. We had two kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by ottega(m): 4:47am On Jan 24, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Fiction.
no, you are wrong, this could be a true life story
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by atonement12: 5:00am On Jan 24, 2021
Richy4:
Confidentiality agreement between a client and a lawyer just zoomed in and out while reading this.... Sad story but is he supposed to divulge such information?
Client's confidentiality dutifully observed! ... No names were mentioned.

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by ofiko123(m): 5:13am On Jan 24, 2021
Inside life, orisirisi nkan ni o n sele...
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by folu4real(f): 5:16am On Jan 24, 2021
undecided undecidedStupid woman, adultery is in her gene. God please help me keep been a loyal wife to my hubby
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by brightalo1010: 5:32am On Jan 24, 2021
Whiteshield:
DIG Y. Jimoh was a retired DIG of Police living in Kwara or so who found his young wife in bed with a man. He brought out his rifle and used bullets to turn his wife's lover into mincemeat. He was arrested in August 2007, the CJ granted him bail in February 2008. Today, he's chilling in his house. In fact, he celebrated his birthday with his daughter recently.

If you are a nobody and you kill your wife's lover because you caught them cheating, you may not be convicted but you will spend donkey years remanded in prison while rookie lawyers use your case to learn work. You will stay so long in prison that you will forget what your wife's face looks like. Meanwhile, your wife will be out there getting her "Lower Iweka" serviced regularly.

No need to kill a cheating wife's lover. Get his picture, frame it and hang it in your sitting room. Whenever people ask who is in the picture, tell your wife to reply them.

This is the most foolish things to do, you caught your wife sleeping with another man and you will still give her the opportunity of still being your wife even shame will allow you hang her frame and the man in your own house?

Apart from shame, you're digging you're digging your own grave because both of them will come after your life, a cheating wife can kill.

2 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Babaken(m): 5:45am On Jan 24, 2021
thelinguist:
Women are not worth it.. If she cheats, move on!!
final
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by northvietnam(m): 5:47am On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
Fear who dey fear women, I don already swear say when i go marry my wife, i go put magu for her body.

How person fit get that magu Oga
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Luxurydriverng: 5:53am On Jan 24, 2021
When you red pilled you wont be bordered about all this, you will feel the pinch but you will be fine, because you already expect it, you cant change female nature they are all hypergamous some just know how to suppress it better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by fredoooooo: 5:59am On Jan 24, 2021
Stu*pid fo*ol , the woman dey somewhere dey enjoy her life now ...
Could've better if you kill her and go to jail

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
Fear who dey fear women, I don already swear say when i go marry my wife, i go put magu for her body.
you are insane
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by zazzi: 6:36am On Jan 24, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Fiction.
It maybe fiction but it has a message. Focus on the message and not the messager
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by bamasite2: 6:40am On Jan 24, 2021
He did not name names
Richy4:
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Spray(m): 6:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Mummyfour:
Fear women,fear women!! Haba naah!! There are still very good , God-fearing women out there that can't even hurt a fly.
The guys on this forum that are shouting fear women, that means Una dey fear Una mama and sisters too, after all they are all women..
Hi, please send me your contact via usuleiman186@gmail.com. let talk about programming language, if you are in Abuja
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by oses4u(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2021
They think we men are troubled by their actions. Most men need to realize that been married kill faster than living single. It’s better to have a baby mama than having a wife that will drain life out of u. The bottom line is do whatever that gives you peace of mind. Marriage is too stressful and it kills men on time. That’s why we have more widows than widowers, and more ladies on the streets.
xana101:
u lucky bro. Me and my wife had issues. She ask me to give her money to leave my house. I did. Now she started begging that they duped her and she don’t want to leave again. I’m even tired of the marriage. We had two kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by ujluv(f): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2021
GMBuhari:
Sad story

May we not jam àgbákò woman

No matter how neatly you package a dog, a dog is still going to be a dog,

She didn't even go to another state, she slept with neighbors and had 3 kids within 10 years , it's logical to say landlord was just sampling the neighbor is the real OG

That woman was definitely anfaani àdúgbò and she cost that man 10 years of his life

Fear WOMEN. AND AGAIN MAY WE NOT MARRY OLÓRÍ BURÚKÚ AS A WIFE

I posted a story earlier about a guy whose babe and her friend gave birth the same day, that home hasn't settled since then, he just found out recently that while she was not pregnant, when she was pregnant and when she gave birth, she'd been talking to another guy who has promised to take care of her and "the baby" ( this is the reason why they fought all the time the lady always chatting calling and receiving texts from different men)

So throughout that period when the guy was suffering over pregnancy food, baby stuffs, she was actually telling someone else she loves him and she can't wait to be with him again

Problem now is guy wants to do DNA to confirm if the baby is his and he expressly told me, if it's not his baby he's going to murder the lady and her child

He just can't shake the feeling that his babe and her friend did 3 sum with some guy, they both got pregnant the same day and gave birth literally 10minutes after each other

What advise would you give a man going through this mental / emotional trauma?

This thing starts from somewhere and the man always gets the blame when they can no longer deal

Advice him to move on if the child is not his to avoid jail time. Let Karma handle the women.

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Champneys: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2021
Obinrin buru.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Btruth: 7:22am On Jan 24, 2021
Richy4:
......but can you identify the brief & his client? Think about the lesson learnt by many from the story.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by mariovito(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2021
Richy4:
Calm down my guy. He has not broken the Confidentiality rule. Who can you say is the client? He did identify the client. The story might as well be fiction. So no harm done by the lawyer
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by HelpYourself(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2021
GMBuhari:
Sad story

May we not jam àgbákò woman

No matter how neatly you package a dog, a dog is still going to be a dog,

She didn't even go to another state, she slept with neighbors and had 3 kids within 10 years , it's logical to say landlord was just sampling the neighbor is the real OG

That woman was definitely anfaani àdúgbò and she cost that man 10 years of his life

Fear WOMEN. AND AGAIN MAY WE NOT MARRY OLÓRÍ BURÚKÚ AS A WIFE

I posted a story earlier about a guy whose babe and her friend gave birth the same day, that home hasn't settled since then, he just found out recently that while she was not pregnant, when she was pregnant and when she gave birth, she'd been talking to another guy who has promised to take care of her and "the baby" ( this is the reason why they fought all the time the lady always chatting calling and receiving texts from different men)

So throughout that period when the guy was suffering over pregnancy food, baby stuffs, she was actually telling someone else she loves him and she can't wait to be with him again

Problem now is guy wants to do DNA to confirm if the baby is his and he expressly told me, if it's not his baby he's going to murder the lady and her child

He just can't shake the feeling that his babe and her friend did 3 sum with some guy, they both got pregnant the same day and gave birth literally 10minutes after each other

What advise would you give a man going through this mental / emotional trauma?

This thing starts from somewhere and the man always gets the blame when they can no longer deal

Tell him to commit murder is a worse fate because on the order side he will be tied to a shadow of her spirit constantly chasing her to enact murder and same shadow chasing him to revenge

He will be tired there for years

He is better off walking away and wishing her well there is no worse vengeance than this for then the spiritual laws acts

2 Likes

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by abidem4real: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrates

A lawyer has narrated how a man ended up in jail for acting out of anger when he caught his wife sleeping with the landlord, Igbere TV reports.

The lawyer explained that the husband took a stool and hit his landlord on the head when he caught him with his wife.

The landlord died instantly and the man was arraigned for murder.

While in court after 5 years of trial, he confided in his lawyer that he regrets killing his landlord because it has occurred to him just how many men the same wife he was fighting to keep must have slept while he's away in jail.

The man came out of jail after spending 10 years in prison only to discover that his wife already has two sons and a daughter with a neighbour.

The lawyer went on to advice people not to kill themselves over a cheating partner.

Read his post;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4214902305205194&id=100000563983468
Women! The beasts ever created!

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Zetty177x: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2021
Richy4:

Some are lawyers are very flippant with slippery tongues. He's not supposed to reveal the confession part especially

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by matm: 8:02am On Jan 24, 2021
Even if sex has become food to you,flee from people's wives,for what goes around comes around.

For Women,even if sex has become food to u,flee from someone's husband,for what goes around comes around.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by edoairways: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
thats what makes us men
Things have changed.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Dannnirich(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2021
NaijaMutant:
If you want to live long, fear women.

Could this post come from a woman?
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Godbless3(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Fiction.

That FCMB saga is too a fiction abi?
This life, lives it with people experience and don't just assume its the other person bad luck.
I have seen my senior friend suffer same shits.
Get married to this pwetty follow streets girl and when he is out to his business premises, the wife will be fucking neighbours till a corper who was staying in the same compound caught her and follow knack her kpekus till his service year was offer.
When he gone back home him later open up to this guy.
Even if a fiction, there is lesson of experience in it.

1 Like

Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by baski92(m): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2021
edoairways:
Things have changed.
cheating is for men only
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by Godbless3(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2021
IdeasPro:
what is confidential about court case? learn your lesson before you commit murder, okay?

Leave the guy jare. Once a judgement has been pronounce and a sentence serve, what is confidential to the pussy ass nigga.
Him will surely cry had i know.
Re: How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat by edoairways: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2021
baski92:
cheating is for men only
That is not true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.