Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People (51678 Views)

Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) / Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle / Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People by eveninnewspaper: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2021
We4all:

If I were to judge your level of education based on your writing skills, I would assume you're a PH.D holder.
Thank you.
Re: Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People by edoairways: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Openyamind111:
Many Great nations don’t speak other people’s languages in their Country.. Russia, China, Germany e.t.c don’t care about where you’re coming from, if you want to transact with them or communicate them in their country you will have to speak their language or make use of translator.. our colonial masters made english our general language so that they can easily take from us.. for me english no be by force.. wish say our schools fit dey use our language dey teach for school..

Meanwhile attending University is not an assurance that you will make it in life.. it’s just one of those Factors that will expose you to possibilities..
So which language would have been used in our schools aside English?
Re: Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People by samsard(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2021
pasol4real:

You have the wrong notion of what education is
There is a difference between been schooled n been educated.
For your info not all graduates are educated n some non graduates are educated. My point is the fact you were awarded a certificate is no guarantee you are educated. Education is far bigger than school certification
Nigga, you're on your own.
Re: Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Openyamind111:
Many Great nations don’t speak other people’s languages in their Country.. Russia, China, Germany e.t.c don’t care about where you’re coming from, if you want to transact with them or communicate them in their country you will have to speak their language or make use of translator.. our colonial masters made english our general language so that they can easily take from us.. for me english no be by force.. wish say our schools fit dey use our language dey teach for school..

Meanwhile attending University is not an assurance that you will make it in life.. it’s just one of those Factors that will expose you to possibilities..
I wonder which language we will pick as a general language since you want us to use our own language, in a country of over 250 ethnic groups that are still having nonsense foolish skirmishes up till today you want us to still use one of he languages, it's an honour to be an english speaking country because the most learned foreign languages in the world are Saxonic (English and German) and Romance (French, Spanish, etc). And that is a huge advantage I'm happy with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap / DJ Lamboghini: Nigerian Female DJ Who Can Easily Be Mistaken For A Man(photos) / Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.