Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) (45475 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Farki: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2021

''They say I am not part of the government. Why am I meddling in the affairs that is not my business? I am meddling in it because I am a Yoruba man and if the government do not do the things that the people who voted for them expect them to do, then the people have the right to talk.

This is the important part many of his detractors are missing, these killings didn't start today, they have been going on for years with no sign of stopping anytime soon. The government has to sit up and stop giving criminals soft landing and feeding them as they turn Nigeria into Somalia.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Abigirlsuen: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
What Kano cannot do, Igboho is doing it... grin

Fearless tribe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Ipisi(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He is not afraid because he has been arrested many times for thuggery and murder in oyo state. Also he is always bailed out by top politicians in his state.

But this time, he should be sent to the deepest dungeon in Abuja.

Imagine bbc interviewing this thug.

BBC IS TRYING TO INCITE VIOLENCE WITH THIS INTERVIEW

Why give airtime to a pdp political thug and common tout.

ILLITERATES will always support their illitrate leader to do evil.

shut your dirty smelling mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Ipisi(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He is not afraid because he has been arrested many times for thuggery and murder in oyo state. Also he is always bailed out by top politicians in his state.

shut your dirty smelling mouth up

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Racoon(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nice one! Fear Fulanis and become their slaves like Tinubu is doing because of political power.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

to hell with you

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by ChrisIntegral(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
This man is brave...Fulani must be called to order.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by shogsman(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
This yoruba hero must be protected at all cost

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
We_Move grin
The zoo republic never gets any better yet some fools will be applauding the government's slow response to the crisis just because they're comfortable in their homes sad angry
Exactly like a monkey was laughing at a burning monkey while its tail was already on fire grin
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380248/afraid-police-arrest-yoruba-activist-sunday-igboho-video/

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by theFilmtric: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

something is wrong with your reasoning

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oga calm down oh, na buhari dey government, this isn't Goodluck jona government where we had freedom of speech. they will lock you up, ask sowore oh. you better calm down.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Machiavelli02(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
I don't understand why people are against this man oh. He has fighting for a righteous cause Abi make them allow Fulani dey kill them because dem wan maintain peace. Haba now undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Emperor5(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Buhari is nothing but autocratic coward.

He makes Nnamdi kanu very popular today

Now suday igboho

Who knows this man before, the cow in aso rock lack sense of mediation in conflict scenario
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Tonyspecial(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
The real jagaban
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Veqtor:

Like you are supporting ur own in aso rock and the ones claiming herdsmen.

Terrorists.

The person u quoted no know wetin him dey talk.

Stay blessed, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
this Sunday igboho matter no dey finish for FrontPage sef
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oh shut it undecided
all tribes have traitors. Umahi is what?

chinjo:
It is high time every section of this country defend itself. There can never be national cohession and unity with Buhari as the president. He is the one giving covering fire to the herdsmen. My only advice to Sunday Igboho is that he has to be careful because it is his own Yoruba tribe that will betray him. Theh are known for betrayal.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Vidsolution79: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Good man....I will design eye catchy logo, Banner, flyer for your business at a very cheap price....get my number from my signature below and contact me now

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Carloslehder: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Divide the country let each tribe look after themselves, any fulani wey I see on my land is dead,I will machete all of them to death I swear.
My yoruba brothers it's time we take on arms and starting killing this people
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Ladiva: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You should bury your head in shame and don't look up until you get some sense and know when not to chase clout

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by illuminati4life: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Everyday as the sun rise and set so shall death and destruction befall you and your household bastard terrorist like you... Even when you see and hear what your terrorists herdsmen brother are doing to innocent people everyday ...[b][/b]

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nchenches: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
You no go run away?
Only bad Generals fight to the death.
A good General runs away on sensing danger to his life; so that he survives to fight for his cause another day.

Ask the Tamils of Sri Lanka ��

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
lol a well known thug for that matter
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by MrBachelor: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

And the propaganda begins. Disinformation 101.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by flokii: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
mayklef:
Mr Sunday i commend ur courage and your undying love 4 d masses, but besiege u not to put your trust in Charms(Ogun)....because as a Yoruba man u ought to know "Ijoba omuni mogun" (government are superior to Juju"

My friend rest.. ijoba ranu wo?
ijoba that can't secure lives of its citizens, instead showing sentiments towards Fulani terrorism on other people's soil.

The cowardice in some of you is why the Fulanis think they can intimidate everyone. In case you don't know, the world is watching and any wrong move will see this country split into pieces.

Who be Fulani? who go fear fulani??

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Tap0lane: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na your papa Wan send am go the dungeon
thebosstrevor1:

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Spain007(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
Go and ask the runaway Nnamdi Kanu how it was for him and how he ran away like a thief in the night
how i wish buhaha is alive to see the damage jubril has done to Nigeria...borrow sense aboki

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Mrceragem: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Orubebe01:
This man's balls are made of iron

no ball
its
jazz he believe on
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Sammy07: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Genesiis:
Why this man no dey ever speak English ?

Why should he be speaking English when he's a Yoruba man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
overdrive:
A true leader in the making!!! Ride on sir.
I don't really know the intentions behind this guys Efforts, but I believe that if he is genuinely fighting for the peace of his state and his people, the government Shouldn't arrest him or do any harm to him.

They should instead, address the insecurity issue with people, because they were sent there to serve the people and not themselves and their selfish interest.

#PeaceshallreigninNigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by BlessedNuel: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Strong man with legendary vibes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) / Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI / Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.