Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) (45501 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Hardgun: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He is not afraid because he has been arrested many times for thuggery and murder in oyo state. Also he is always bailed out by top politicians in his state.

But this time, he should be sent to the deepest dungeon in Abuja.

Imagine bbc interviewing this thug.

BBC IS TRYING TO INCITE VIOLENCE WITH THIS
INTERVIEW

Why give airtime to a pdp political thug and common tout.

ILLITERATES will always support their illitrate leader to do evil.
You're irrelevant who should be treated like cow anyway there is no giveaway today
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by cbi24: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Igboho Oosa ! We are waiting for them to arrest you or do some funny stuff. Uthman Dan fodio will be turning in his grave with grieve.

Ori gbogbo fulani buru !

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by praiseneo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He is not afraid because he has been arrested many times for thuggery and murder in oyo state. Also he is always bailed out by top politicians in his state.

BBC IS TRYING TO INCITE VIOLENCE WITH THIS INTERVIEW

in your rotten mind now you are learned undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by femmyapson(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I guess you are from the north
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by harmony75: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
good ���� stand up for your right singing Bob Marley �
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Wisswhales007: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can call him a thug all I know is that he said the real fact....when is the right time to speak out I guess you enjoy the unrest in the Southwest but something has to be done....Forget about thuggery Non of this Yoruba so called Yoruba Elders would come out and say the real truth or probably they’re afraid of the Government....
One thing you don’t seems to understand is that if we don’t speak out things will get worse and perhaps our Leaders don’t give a Bleep about what happens to us rather they’ll ignore like nothing never happened....if care isn’t taken Fulani herdsmen as profoundly called will go to the extreme and to put an end to it will be absolutely difficult, happens year in year out but nothing was done that was how BH started am telling you now it’s difficult to subdue....Think well pls
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by senatorbayor(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sunday Igboho

The real Asiwaju of Yoruba land

Not those who carry the Asiwaju name but are always coward when their people are being killed by aliens

They can talk cos of selfish political Ambition.

Asiwaju Sunday gbogbo
Ride on

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Globad(f): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Will you just shut up!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Globad(f): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Will just shut up!
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by UncleKoboko: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Oòni ṣo rire.

OloriburkuỌmọOfoJatiJati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by richmanrichard: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Baba good one but use ur head b4 them waste u like fowl. Yorubas shud rally round this man n they shud not expect him to do it all on his own.he shud b protected
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can't even spell properly. Swerve bit.ch!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by lathrowinger: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
NextD18:
People of Southwestern Nigeria must learn the hard way.

Tinubu their god who is a slave to the Fullanis is is yet to say a word.

Why must you people mentioned Tinubu name, is tinubu the president?, Vice? Governor, chief of army staff, chief justice...
I keep wondering why can't you do without tagging him, ask your father to form a party, I personally will vote him. To be frank... My advice.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by UncleKoboko: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
NextD18:
People of Southwestern Nigeria must learn the hard way.

Tinubu their god who is a slave to the Fullanis is is yet to say a word.
Keep quiet.

This matter doesn't concern OSU pigs.
Beware!
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Gaskia: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
The man name get Igbo inside (IGBOho). He seems IPOB related.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by UncleKoboko: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Yoloba moslem is the second problem we have in Southern Nigeria.
Shut up!

This matter doesn't concern OSU pigs.
Yoloba are not Yorubas.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by timo90(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nobody dare to arrest him ,he has power to command gun and he can invoke incantation to disappear people of modakeke can testify to it , because he grew up there
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by kayjay69(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
So the same British that installed Buhari is trying to incite violence in Nigeria? Stop putting your stupidity on full display for the world to see. You sit from your comfort zone to spew bullshit, can you go and tell Dr Fatai's family all of this rubbish? The young lady whose husband got killed and who was kidnapped whose father had to pay 15m, all by fulani herdsmen on their way back from their farm somewhere in Oyo state, can you say this rubbish to them?

Trying to muddy up the water by making this a political battle between PDP and APC, it is clearly not. Yes he is/was a political thug, but like everyone I know, nobody is perfect. This has nothing to do with politics, it is about the survival of the Yoruba people, something I know you probably don't understand because you are benefitting from the status quo.

thebosstrevor1:

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Freezby2020: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
If that Medical Doctor kidnapped and killed or other Yorubas/non Yorubas kidnapped and killed had been;
1. Your wife, daughter, son, brother, sister, Uncle, nephew, niece, cousin friend or perhaps, FATHER OR MOTHER.

He(Sunday Igboho) wouldn't be a thug to you neither criminal.

My prayers is that one of your love ones will be a victim of Fulani banditry, although I pray he/she will not be killed but you will forcefully submit few million naira to them(the FULANI) by fire by force before you can see him/her alive.

THEN I WILL LOVE YOU TO RESEND THIS SAME POST, AND MEAN IT FROM YOUR HEART. THAT IS WHEN I WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY.

sad sad sad sad sad angry

thebosstrevor1:

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nchenches: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380248/afraid-police-arrest-yoruba-activist-sunday-igboho-video/

The man Igboho, knows what he is talking about.
He knows the fact that cattle is no longer profitably reared by wandering herdsmen with cattle in bushes.

These days, cattle are reared in private ranches, artificially inseminated, not by a bull, milked for profits million times better than wandering in the bushes.

Why do Fulani insist on the outmoded wandering in bushes with cattle?
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by favour32(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Genesiis:
Why this man no dey ever speak English ?
Na Yoruba man.Nor be English man grin
For Chinese man interview,wetin he dey speak?
For Indian man interview,wetin he dey speak?
For French man interview wetin he dey speak?
So,for Yoruba man interview,wetin he go speak?
Nigeria nor be country wey dem dey talk about.
A country where one side dey enjoy to oppress the other side as dem nor be one.
You see such kind thing for progressive countries like; Germany, France, Switzerland,Canada,USA, Sweden, Norway and many more.
How many we go talk?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by mayklef(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
flokii:

My friend rest.. ijoba ranu wo?
ijoba that can't secure lives of its citizens, instead showing sentiments towards Fulani terrorism on other people's soil.

The cowardice in some of you is why the Fulanis think they can intimidate everyone. In case you don't know, the world is watching and any wrong move will see this country split into pieces.

Who be Fulani? who go fear fulani??
whenever Ijoba ready to deal with person, regardless of his charms, connect or money they will do dat to the extreme
if only u know how El Zakzaky used to operate in Zaria before and his present condition now, u will never Underestimate the fuvking govt
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by inspector1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
solmusdesigns p

Indabooski bayoose

MC Oluomo used to be my favourite thug due to his very kind nature but I must say Sunday Igboho wowed me with his consistent drive for justice of down trodden

I have no silver or gold to give , but I pray to God to empower and bless people fighting for ordinary oppressed people

MC OLUOMO NA IGBOHO PIKIN, SUNDAY NA OSA ON HIS OWN. NURTW WITHIN THE WESTERN PART OF NIGERIA CAN'T DO ANYTHING, OR CHOOSE ANY LEADER WITHOUT THE INPUT OF SUNDAY IGBOHO.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by seaboyzen: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Continue werey! god go shame u all

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by chubinwa(m): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

traitor. igboho is matching on, no force will stop him. I am Igbo, I am an advocate for any action that will end Fulani mishap in this country.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by layigold(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

. You seem not to have taken your medicine and that is why you are talking rubbish. I hereby recommend you take this drug " senseline " , it will give you common sense
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by tyup(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
tutudesz:
Sunday Igboho should channel his energy to the Oyo state House of Assembly members, Law makers are suppose to make law to protect their people.
Why can't they make a law that would ban herdsmen from moving with cows up and down undecided or ban herdsmen from without licence from entering the state with their cow undecided ban herdsmen from staying inside oyo forest undecided
Lagos State has laws that contradict the Constitution and the assembly members made those law to protect lagosian.

Lagos no get Forest na
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Genesiis:
Why this man no dey ever speak English ?

Why you "no dey ever speak Yoruba" ?

Come to think of it,do you even understand the English language you preach here ? I will make it a duty to embarrass you here if you respond or quote me with a disjointed or incomprehensible expression.

Some of you would just be sounding off thoughtlessly.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by lekbel09(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Yoloba moslem is the second problem we have in Southern Nigeria.
he's not Yoruba .....he's a northerner stop mixing us together
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by greggng: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
This statements are powerful ...there are things you don't play politics with .....the security and safety of a people should nt be played politics with .if all that he said is correct , then he is 100 percent right ...if I were the government I will invite all stake holders and broker peace ....issue arrest warrant on a man that is fighting for the safety of his people is not the way forward . I believe Nigerians can live in peace where ever they chooses to live but the should respect their community they reside .
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Tareq1105: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

An illiterate that is doing what the literates could not do.

I don't understand your definition of illiterate.

This is not issue of Pdp or Apc, it's about people being killed daily and it has to stop.

I'm afraid wahala is coming over this nation. I hope FG would receive sense to handle it bcoz history tells us that everything usually start from the South West. Check the history of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) / Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.