Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion (7306 Views)

Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr / If Peter Obi Win A Single State Outside Southeast I Will Deactivate My Acco / Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
For ur fish brain nah,you think posting random pics calling it Enugu will save you, listing to me, the whole world recognized ibadan as the biggest slum in human history, if the pictures u posted is Enugu it shouldn't have made one of the most resilient city in the world, here's a report about ibadan by UN that showed the city is 99 percent slum
There is Jakarta on that list too. And I can assure you, no Nigerian city can stand toe to toe with Jakarta
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Factshunter:

Can't you type anymore now, why are you polluting my mentions with lies as if that will change the reality of your lies? angry
The reality you need to know is Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa, and the names are uncountable, calling name is belittling the wealthy town, they are uncountable
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
SW1st:

According to? Reality
yes
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
The reality you need to know is Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa, and the names are uncountable, calling name is belittling the wealthy town, they are uncountable

I am glad no prove/, stats have been provided to establish your imaginary figures. At least, people can see that. cool grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Factshunter:

I am glad no prove/, stats have been provided to establish your imaginary figures. At least, people can see that. cool grin

see prove

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
see prove

Here what the author has to say, below ;

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
yes

Reality is stats, reality have names and list not invisible. grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Factshunter:

Here what the author has to say, below ;
Author ko actor ni

Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa - FORBES
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Gbagura: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
No need of mentioning one, all are owned by Igbos, Igbo property is really beautiful and developed
You see why your tribe have been pushed to the background? How does a grown man wakes up and begin on a journey of self deceit. You took random pictures on internet, saying those properties are of the Igbos. Will you feed your kids these lies too? This is a clear sign of inferiority complex.

Unless you're joking, if you're being serious with all these your senseless rants then you need God to deliver you. Igbos are running faster than their shadow in Lagos. No matter how you twist it, Yoruba lord it over you in Lagos and decide your fate as well.
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
SW1st:

Reality is stats, reality have names and list not invisible. grin

Reality is more true than stat
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Gbagura:
You see what your tribe have been pushed to the background? How does a grown man wakes up and begin on a journey of self deceit. You took random picture on internet, saying those properties are of the Igbos. Will you feed your kids these lies too? This is a clear sign of inferiority complex.

Unless you're joking if you're being serious with all these your senseless rants then you need God to deliver you. Igbos are running faster than thier shadow in Lagos. No matter how you twist it, Yoruba lord it over you in Lagos and decide your fate as well.
Lamentation of a frustrated Bushman

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Reality is more true than stat

Whats your definition of reality then? Maybe something that happens in the brain and you imagined? Cos so far that's what I am seeing here.

grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Author ko actor ni

Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa - FORBES

I guess it was written by robot or computer? grin
The record must be set straight and that's what this is all about.
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
SW1st:

Whats your definition of reality then?

grin
Reality is truth

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Factshunter:

I guess it was written by robot or computer? grin
The record must be set straight and that's what this is all about.
Use ur Google and read the details

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Gbagura:
[b]You see why your tribe have been pushed to the background? How does a grown man wakes up and begin on a journey of self deceit. You took random pictures on internet, saying those properties are of the Igbos.[/b]Will you feed your kids these lies too? This is a clear sign of inferiority complex.

Unless you're joking, if you're being serious with all these your senseless rants then you need God to deliver you. Igbos are running faster than their shadow in Lagos. No matter how you twist it, Yoruba lord it over you in Lagos and decide your fate as well.

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Who like better thing. The dude thinks he's doing us but unknown to him he's embarrassing his tribe and self.

The more he tried to cover up for his damaged ego the more he's exposed. At least, with this thread, he'll think next time twice before posting some ransom blogs and rubbish and using it as stats or reality.
Most importantly, an intelligent person on this thread will avoid such as him knowing that he's got nothing to offer but low I.Q.

Thank God for a thread like this. Imagine uploading a ransom pics on the internet and claiming it? grin
Some people no dey shame at all. grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Use ur Google and read the details

And if you also do google search you'll see that the author has a name and Twitter account. But of course, you wouldn't see that cos it battered your ego. And according to that author, he said the article was inspired by general talks with no basis or reality to it.

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Reality is truth

Even a toddler and a fool can create any social media account and say whatever they feel like, and that's what is called ' opinion ".

I am lecturing you here. cool grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Factshunter:

And if you also do google search you'll see that the author has a name and Twitter account. But of course, you wouldn't see that cos it battered your ego. And according to that author, he said the article was inspired by general talks with no basis or reality to it.

Kudos bro. Please, keep posting that screenshot you are sending a message, creating awareness through it. Enough of these lies and imaginary wealth.

At least, let's help him drag the truth to the pub so that more people can see all the lies.

cool cool
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Factshunter:

Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa - Forbes Africa
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
SW1st:

Kudos bro. Please, keep posting that screenshot you are sending a message, creating awareness through it. Enough of these lies and imaginary wealth.

At least, let's help him drag the truth to the pub so that more people can see all the lies.

cool cool
Igbos have bought all ur land and have enslaved you lazy poverty stricken urchins for life,see how ur brothers are crying like monkeys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Igbos have bought all ur land and have enslaved you lazy poverty-stricken urchins for life, see how ur brothers are crying like monkeys

Maybe if you keep repeating in your dream it will become a reality there. But sorry, as far as the real world is concern it remains an illusion and trash to people with insanity. grin

Add more screen shot, make us laugh more you can do better than just one Nah. grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa - Forbes Africa

What's my business as long as it's in your imagination and not the reality hence the invisibility of those audio billionaires.
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Factshunter:

What's my business as long as it's in your imagination and not the reality hence the invisibility of those audio billionaires.
Nnewi has the highest number of billionaires in Africa - FORBES
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Nnewi has the highest number of billionaires in Africa - FORBES

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
SW1st:

Maybe if you keep repeating in your dream it will become a reality there. But sorry, as far as the real world is concern it remains an illusion and trash to people with insanity. grin

Add more screen shot, make us laugh more you can do better than just one Nah. grin
Reality is what I'm telling you,if it weren't reality,ur lazy cursed father's wouldn't have been crying, Igbos have bought all ur land's #fact
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Reality is what I'm telling you,if it weren't reality,ur lazy cursed father's wouldn't have been crying

Cry cry baby. You are now insulting your father. I am enjoying your bitter tears. Ntor tongue grin grin

E pain am to the bone grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
SW1st:

Cry cry baby. You are now insulting your father. I am enjoying your bitter tears. Ntor tongue grin grin

E pain am to the bone grin
Hahahahahaha, we've bought all ur land and have enslaved you and your cursed father's, that's why they're crying
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Factshunter:

Nnewi, wealthiest town in Africa #fact
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Nnewi, wealthiest town in Africa #fact

In your head. grin

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Hahahahahaha, we've bought all ur land and have enslaved you and your cursed father's, that's why they're crying

I tears in disguise. grin

Yes, you bought all the land but they remain invisible. grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2021
SW1st:

I tears in disguise. grin

Yes, you bought all the land but they remain invisible. grin
Igbos have bought all ur underdeveloped slum land, see how ur lazy cursed father's are crying

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Budgets ₦7 Billion For Ekiti & Osun Governorship Elections / On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi / Breaking News: Fugitive Nigerian Drug Baron Kashamu Arrested after 7hour Seige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.