Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion (7957 Views)

Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr / If Peter Obi Win A Single State Outside Southeast I Will Deactivate My Acco / Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2021
Factshunter:

In your head. grin
Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa, all Nigerians know that #fact

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by BastardWike: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2021
Hmnnn, nairalanders are not smart o. Is it that nobody could see through the op who is obviously a fulani impersonating as Igbo?

Shaolin0147 is obviously not an Igbo man and he is just doing this to put Igbos and Yorubas at loggerheads and thus divert attention from the Fulanis that are now being seen as public enemy no1.

This dude is just bringing up lies and propaganda which he is using to make Yorubas to see Igbos as a threat to them.

Na wao, onye ara fulani biara bikata isi ndi Igbo na ndi Yoruba n'ebea mana ndi be anyi akotaghi sign, chai cry cry
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by BastardWike: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2021
Shaolin0147:
The reality you need to know is Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa, and the names are uncountable, calling name is belittling the wealthy town, they are uncountable

Be proud of your ethnic group and stop impersonating Igbos, what is wrong with you?

You're not even smart enough to cover your tracks, it's just that those believing you to be Igbo are dull.
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2021
BastardWike:
Hmnnn, nairalanders are not smart o. Is it that nobody could see through the op who is obviously a fulani impersonating as Igbo?

Shaolin0147 is obviously not an Igbo man and he is just doing this to put Igbos and Yorubas at loggerheads and thus divert attention from the Fulanis that are now being seen as public enemy no1.

This dude is just bringing up lies and propaganda which he is using to make Yorubas to see Igbos as a threat to them.

Na wao, onye ara fulani biara bikata isi ndi Igbo na ndi Yoruba n'ebea mana ndi be anyi akotaghi sign, chai cry cry
Foolish goat,ezi anuofia, kitikpa gbawapugi anya,
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2021
BastardWike:

Fucj off dude, be proud of your ethnic group and stop impersonating Igbos, what is wrong with you?

You're not even smart enough to cover your tracks, it's just that those believing you to be Igbo are dull.
What are you trying to say? That the report is not true or what, why are you even looking for the unity of those lazy bastard, those people who have tried to sell false propaganda against the Igbos
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by BastardWike: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Foolish goat,ezi anuofia, kitikpa gbawapugi anya,

Being able to write one or two Igbo words doesn't mean you're Igbo.

I'm still repeating it, except nairaland has finally gone to the dogs, I don't see why this person will be rampaging here and constituting nuisance.

People have been banned for saying less, why is this person not banned??
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2021
BastardWike:

Lalasticala, Mynd44, Seun are insults and curses now allowed on nairaland? If not, please come and do the needful please!
Who told you to open this thread and start talking rubbish,who invited you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2021
BastardWike:

Being able to write one or two Igbo words doesn't mean you're Igbo.

I'm still repeating it, except nairaland has finally gone to the dogs, I don't see why this person will be rampaging here and constituting nuisance.

People have been banned for saying less, why is this person not banned??
Foolish idiot, tell me why you're trying to paint me a lier? Where did I lie or tell fake story? Just tell me
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa, all Nigerians know that #fact

Article inspired by gossips according to the author. cool

Repeating a lie a million time will not make it genuine. cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Igbos have bought all ur underdeveloped slum land, see how ur lazy cursed father's are crying

grin

You are probably a poverty stinking village, church rat Anambra boy who lives in a thatched and the lowest in your environment hence your nonstop chorus ' lazy " poverty " etc and what have you.

What slum, what father? All I see is a damaged ego, a hurting dog shouting on top of his voice crying and cursing his father not mine. Don't know why you keep shouting and cursing your household though but I know you must have a reason for that.

Stats state that poverty is minimal in my region so I don't know why all this shout of poverty is for perhaps, cos you are poor and could barely eat a day. Sorry o

I will not curse you but continue to hit your empty head with facts. grin

Now, I heard somebody say, and I quote him ;
grin

I love how I have successfully reduced the Op to nothing. grin

See him crying because it's now obvious everyone has seen through his lies and this is what's paining him, piercing through his heart.
grin
What are you trying to say? That the report is not true or what, why are you even looking for the unity of those lazy bastard, those people who have tried to sell false propaganda against the Igbos

Yes, yes, it's all lies. Don't develop BP already.

https://mppn.org/nigeria-national-mpi/
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2021
SW1st:

grin

You are probably a poverty stinking village, church rat Anambra boy who lives in a thatched and the lowest in your environment hence your nonstop chorus ' lazy " poverty " etc and what have you.

What slum, what father? All I see is a damaged ego, a hurting dog shouting on top of his voice crying and cursing his father not mine. Don't know why you keep shouting and cursing your household though but I know you must have a reason for that.

Stats state that poverty is minimal in my region so I don't know why all this shout of poverty is for perhaps, cos you are poor and could barely eat a day. Sorry o

I will not curse you but continue to hit your empty head with facts. grin

Now, I heard somebody say, and I quote him ;
grin

I love how I have successfully reduced the Op to nothing. grin

See him crying because it's now obvious everyone has seen through his lies and this is what's paining him, piercing through his heart.
grin

Yes, yes, it's all lies. Don't develop BP already.

https://mppn.org/nigeria-national-mpi/
Inconsequential ogbomosho slumdweller, Igbos have bought all your land and have enslaved you godforsaken lazy urchins, you'll forever remain our slave, bcoz you ppl are inferior and will continue to be

And for that rubbish link you added in that nonsense crap you wrote up there, is the biggest joke of the 21 century, SW is swimming in the ocean of poverty,hunger and wretchedness, you'll only deceive people that don't know you guys with that non-existing link you add up there not me
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2021
Factshunter:

This one just dey kill himself, you can never change the fact that Nnewi is the richest town per capital in Africa
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2021
Factshunter:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot / Benue Final Result As Announced / NGX Group Names Temi Popoola As Gmd/CEO Designate, Chiemeka As Acting CEO Of NGX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.