Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion (7295 Views)

Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr / If Peter Obi Win A Single State Outside Southeast I Will Deactivate My Acco / Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
IGBO INVESTMENT OUTSIDE SOUTH EAST WORTH 2 TRILLION DOLLARS#FACT

Bring ur own fact and prove me wrong or remain silent and accept the truth of life

What fact, exactly, the fact you are claiming that doesn't exist in the first place? grin grin How do one disprove or provide a fact for what doesn't exist but only inside your head? grin grin grin

You are a joke! cheesy
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

What fact, exactly, the fact you are claiming that doesn't exist in the first place? grin grin How do one disprove or provide a fact for what doesn't exist but only inside your head? grin grin grin

You are a joke! cheesy
zombie, this shows you're a noisemaker, I've showed fact to back all my claim

Igbos have bought the entire Lagos, 74 per cent of invesment in Lagos belong to Igbos,yorubas 1 per cent #fact

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
zombie, this shows you're a noisemaker, I've showed fact to back all my claim

Igbos have bought the entire Lagos, 74 per cent of invesment in Lagos belong to Igbos,yorubas 1 per cent #fact

Igbere News outlet and blogs. cool grin

When will you show us facts and stats?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

Igbere News outlet and blogs. cool grin

When will you show us facts and stats?
Hegoat, you're waiting for me to show you Ewedu made stat,keep waiting

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Hegoat, you're waiting for me to show you Ewedu made stat,keep waiting

Stop disturbing my mentions with blogs and people's opinions anybody can write or say anything. Stop trolling, running about the thread like an helpless chicken about to be slaughter for Christmas. People talks base on what their opinion form or belief. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

Stop disturbing my mentions with blogs and people's opinions anybody can write or say anything. Stop trolling, running about the thread like an helpless chicken about to be slaughter for Christians. People talks base on what their opinion form or belief. undecided undecided undecided
Cursed monkey, I'll keep heating you with fact, you'll keep wailng

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Cursed monkey, I'll keep heating you with fact, you'll keep wailng

I don't have a problem with you making yourself happy, uploading blogs as facts. Well, as long as that's all you all to offer as your stat to cure you pain. After all, it's all blogs and people's opinions so go on. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Who no like better thing cool grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

I don't have a problem with you making yourself happy, uploading blogs as facts. Well, as long as that's all you all to offer as your stat to cure you pain. After all, it's all blogs and people's opinions so go on. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Who no like better thing cool grin cheesy
Wailer

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Wailer

See what you've reduced yourself to? grin cheesy shocked

Trolling has never helped any of my victims but sleepless nights. Trust me. grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
Factshunter:

Check this out!
Monkey, Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa, even TVC( a Yoruba owned media) did a documentary about it

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Monkey, Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa, even TVC( a Yoruba owned media) did a documentary about it

Face your tormentor Nah.

The source of the article is what I have provided why are you insulting me now?

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

See what you've reduced yourself to? grin cheesy shocked

Trolling has never helped any of my victims but sleepless nights. Trust me. grin
Ok nah, we move

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Ok nah, we move

The issue between traders and shop owners how does that related to the OP? And besides, I thought that has been trashed already and busted so why bring it up again? What's wrong with you Nah? grin WTF!!!

Imao grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Factshunter:

Face your tormentor Nah.

The source of the article is what I have provided why are you insulting me now?
Tormentor? Who's he tormenting? I'm not even reading any of his crap, I just respond to any of his mention with fact, he can continue wailing, who told you I take afonjas serious,me? Hahahahah, Take them serious at ur own peril

Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa, you can start ur own wailing, it's allowed, now get lost
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

The issue between traders and shop owners how does that related to the OP? And besides, I thought that has been trashed already and busted so why bring it up again? What's wrong with you Nah? grin WTF!!!

Imao grin
Zombie continue, wailing is allow

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Zombie continue, wailing is allow

Glad to see that so far all you could come up as facts and stats are people's opinions. grin

E pain cheesy
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
[s]
Shaolin0147:
Tormentor? Who's he tormenting? I'm not even reading any of his crap, I just respond to any of his mention with fact, he can continue wailing, who told you I take afonjas serious,me? Hahahahah, Take them serious at ur own peril

Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa, you can start ur own wailing, it's allowed, now get lost
[/s]

But according to the source of the article, the creator was created orally. I repeat, face your tormentor, and besides I didn't quote you but him.

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

Glad to see that so far all you could come up as facts and stats are people's opinions. grin

E pain cheesy
Wailer continue,

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Wailer continue,

grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehhehehehehe.

Who no wan better thin? Throwing Trilllions, billions dollars around. Imao grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Factshunter:
[s][/s]

But according to the source of the article, the creator was created orally. I repeat, face your tormentor, and besides I didn't quote you but him.
Orally ni Oracle ko, Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa - Forbes Africa,If u doubt come to Nnewi and verify
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehhehehehehe.

Who no wan better thin? Throwing Trilllions, billions dollars around. Imao grin
We move

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by aribisala0(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
You don't have sense, can't you see how ur useless cursed brothers are trying to prove me wrong, how many Igbos did you see bragging on this thread? You're just surprise bcoz of all the lies propagating by ur Media that Igbos don't have anything has been bursted, if they don't tell their story,who will tell it for them

Believe me when I say Igbos don't make noise, what's happening here on NL is absolute nothing, Igbos command great deal of wealth in this country,if all Igbos were to be bragging about how rich they are, you would've jappa from this country bcoz as I'm seeing it you can't stand it, remember Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa and ndi Anambra are the wealthiest in Nigeria #fact
You are making noise
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Orally ni Oracle ko, Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa - Forbes Africa,If u doubt come to Nnewi and verify

Source

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
We move

Yes, we move!! grin grin grin grin
I would be moved too if I was in your embarrassing position right now! grin grin grin grin

You are trying so hard to redeem your battered image. grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

Yes, we move!! grin grin grin grin
I would be moved too if I was in your embarrassing position right now! grin grin grin grin

You are trying so hard to redeem your battered image. grin
Talking drum, you have nothing to say, get lost

I'm not in the same class with u lazy monkeys
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Vlain: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
What this means is that Igbo Investment Outside Southeast is more than four times Nigeria economy.
Who said Igbos are not rich? Igbos own Nigeria and it's economy

Lalasticlala Mynd44 front page material

2 trillion Jo, 2 trillion Ni.

Do we even $1trillion in our economy grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Factshunter:

Source
Mr Man, is he Igbo? Where you expecting a robot to conduct the the stat?

Source or no source, Nnewi remain the wealthiest town in Africa - Forbes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Vlain:

You don't have sense, arguing with you will be a West of time
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by ludd2018: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Oil well owned by the north worth $30 trillion so north ll lose more so stop that garbage
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Mr Man, is he Igbo? Where you expecting a robot to conduct the the stat?

Source or no source, Nnewi remain the wealthiest town in Africa - Forbes

Dude, the author of the said ' so to say ' billionaires lies is staring right below on the screenshot. I don't know nor understand why you are bent and insist on lying when the reality is being shown to you.

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Talking drum, you have nothing to say, get lost

I'm not in the same class with u lazy monkeys

You've become so frustrated that you've resorted to cursing just because your lies were busted? grin

I will rather be a monkey with sense than a human being like you with an empty brain, illogical reason, and delusional mentality.

Yes, I wouldn't want to have a fowl brain and one at that's empty. grin grin

Chove your monkey talk the fact that that's who you are doesn't make me one.
cheesy
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Vlain:

Actually, they meant, 100 trillions grin. I have never come across such a fool and brainless being as this one.

grin grin grin grin

What an embarrassment he's trying to redeem his battered image uploading blogs upanda now but I will continue to enjoy his foolishness and comedy series.

You know what's funny this most in all of this? The way he keeps insisting and displaying his lack lack of reasoning faculty. Imao! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: APC Begins Sales Of Forms April 26 / Soldiers Curtailed My Movements To Lead A Protest - Femi Falana / Money Is Not Our Problem, But How To Spend It - Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.