Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion (7315 Views)

Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr / If Peter Obi Win A Single State Outside Southeast I Will Deactivate My Acco / Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shaolin0147:
You're just a typical Yoruba tribalistic dumbo, I've showed tons of fact to back all my claim that Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth trillions in dollarr,but I know you won't see it, tribalism has blinded you and ur gullible brothers,why is it that when ever a report talked about SE Yorubas will always be the ones to carry the matter for head? Are you guys the only tribe in Nigeria?

The man was just cautioning NK on how he's endangering Igbo assets outside SE but you took it personal

Yes, the worth of Igbo Investment can be richer, you should know investment is different from cash at hand, for e.g how much do you think apple company worth? Apple company alone is worth trillions of dollar if you don't know, same goes to Tesler

This is 2013 report on Igbo Investment when Yorubas weren't wailng that Igbos are buying up Lagos, now they're crying u must have expect the volume must have increased, as you can see the invesment in trillions of naira

It's still a shock to me how you go about displaying your igbotic ignorance and typical blog-inspired, opinion-inspired stats without a raw fact or stats to back your claim.

Yes, you've shown me the typical blogs, ibo blogs, and some websites assumptions that lack factual and statistics table.

Your shown me trillions of dollars that ibos men made or have in their pocket according to assumptions, propangadas, and Twitter inspired make-beliefs. Of course, though we don't know where and who conducted the stats but blog but we must accept it as fact, no be so?

The trillion in ibo men's pocket that is many many times bigger than the country Nigeria and income. Yes ooo grin

You've shown me many and many blogs and aba made stats and so many rubbish that lacks human and sane logic. In a civilized country and world, I have never where peoples opinions and blogs conducts stats or where an online trend or passed down generational rubbish of some sort of imaginary stats is consider facts but of course in Nigeria, in igbo land and among ibo tribe. This conducted those stats, can you provide us with the links where these stats were gotten from? grin

You dey yam kpata dey yan rubbish. But I am here to lecture you on how to separate facts and fictions and I am glad I am so doing justice to that.

I was born when the Twitter insured statistics also told us that anambra the land is rhe billions only to found that that it was inspired by a round table tea ibo boys.

I was born when we were told that one of Kalu, one of your leader is so rich that no band in Nigeria could absorb is money. grin

cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
SW1st:

It's still a shock to me how you go about displaying your igbotic ignorance and typical blog-inspired, opinion-inspired stats without a raw fact or stats to back your claim.

Yes, you've shown me the typical blogs, ibo blogs, and some websites assumptions that lack factual and statistics table.

Your shown me trillions of dollars who made or have on their pocket according to assumptions, propangadas, and Twitter inspired make-beliefs.

You've shown me many and many blogs and aba made stats and so many rubbish that lacks human and sane logic. In a civilized country and world, I have never where peoples opinions and blogs conducts stats or where an online trend or passed down generational rubbish of some sort of imaginary stats is consider facts but of course in Nigeria, in igbo land and among ibo tribe. This conducted those stats, can you provide us with the links where these stats were gotten from? grin

You dey yam kpata dey yan rubbish. But I am here to lecture you on how to separate facts and fictions and I am glad I am so doing justice to that.

cool
Bingo,now it's ABA made stat? Have you forgotten what elrufai said? Google what ACF said about Igbo Investment in the north,Kwankwaso stated that the land Igbos are holding in the north is bigger than the whole of SE

This is one is coming out from ur senator,all of these non was stated by Igbo, that's to show you the screenshot I posted is nothing but truth

If you like call it onitsha made stat that one na ur business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Bingo,now it's ABA made stat? Have you forgotten what elrufai said? Google what ACF said about Igbo Investment in the north,Kwankwaso stated that the land Igbos are holding in the north is bigger than the whole of SE

Elrufai said?

Is ACF an organisation that conducts stats?

Let me see the link I wouldn't mind studying it.

As for your cursing and insult you sure not referring to me. Is that suppose to hurt me how or what? Imao grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
SW1st:

Elrufai said?

As for your cursing and insult you sure not referring to me. Is that suppose to hurt me how or what? Imao grin
I have sent you screenshot
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shaolin0147:
I have sent you screenshot

I am still waiting, I want to study the stats or how the figure was arrived at.

I want to know how elrufai came up with such stats and he did the head count and collected the said stats.

This is what your thread read '
What this means is that Igbo Investment Outside Southeast is more than four times Nigeria economy.
Who said Igbos are not rich? Igbos own Nigeria and it's economy

...so, how was the stats arrived at by Kalu? I guess he just opened his mouth " waaaaaa" like a typical akpu man. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
SW1st:

I want to know how elrufai came up with such stats and he did the head count and collected the said stats.

...so, how was the stats arrived at by Kalu? I guess he just opened his mouth " waaaaaa" like a typical akpu man. grin
You are now questioning FCT minister?
What about ur senator Ogunlewe that stated most of the property in Lagos island are owned by Igbos, he's minister of housing
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by tito44: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
aleeyus:

who did the counting

Igbos too like deceiving demselves.

Cry us lagoon. The little one u have, fulani is destroying. And to top it all, if u talk, they will flog ur fathers and ur Obas.
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
SW1st:

See how I'm showing you proof, but you're no were to be found

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
SW1st:

I understand you're in pain but you can't stop the river from flowing, Igbos are way ahead
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 12:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 12:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
You are now questioning FCT minister?
What about ur senator Ogunlewe that stated most of the property in Lagos island are owned by Igbos, he's minister of housing

Mr man, like you said, FCT minister not finance minister or economist statistician stop making a mockery of yourself the more.
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 12:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
See how I'm showing you proof, but you're no were to be found

Mtcheew. No wonder, all your dwell on as stats often nothing but news and blogs. Shame, shame! And now, Nairaland of all place is your source? Wtf!!! shocked grin

And please, stop trolling and quoting me multiple times it doesn't prove anything.
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by aribisala0(m): 6:16am On Feb 03, 2021
Why do you guys like ridiculing yourselves .

Stop TALKING about how great you are. If indeed you are great other will be singing it

The fact that you are engaging in arguments about it show that really you are just a cat that thinks it is a lion.

Greatness speaks for itself

STFU

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by KoshCAD: 6:29am On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

Elrufai said?

When you have hit him with truth nko. He doesn't have anything reasonable to say so he resulted to abuse hahahahaha.
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by aribisala0(m): 6:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Only a fool goes around shouting that he is wise
It the public that declare the wisdom of the wise
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Depressed101: 6:51am On Feb 03, 2021
CodeTemplar:
If this is true, let them mobilize about $20 billion and build two mega refineries like Dangote's to process the oil in Igbo land. That can create 1 million high paying and secure jobs.
and your. Mind is telling you oil is the way forward in this generation?
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

Mtcheew. No wonder, all your dwell on as stats often nothing but news and blogs. Shame, shame! And now, Nairaland of all place is your source? Wtf!!! shocked grin

And please, stop trolling and quoting me multiple times it doesn't prove anything.
Don't quote me again you Useless dumbass, what kind of stat do you want me to show you?
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Don't quote me again you Useless dumbass, what kind of stat do you want me to show you?

grin grin cheesy

Olodo rabata. Now you are frustrated she? Next time don't go about displaying nonsense and foolishness on a pub forum with your audio trillions. I mean, as in, 2trillion dollars...just like that..wtf!!!!! grin shocked cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
KoshCAD:
When you have hit him with truth nko. He doesn't have anything reasonable to say so he resulted to abuse hahahahaha.
Who is this one and what is he saying? Your envious brother is running around trying to defend himself simply because he doesn't have anything to say, what truth or fact did he u see to back any of his claim? You're just consoling urself, I've showed fact to back all my claim or he do is consoling himself that it's Igbo blog

I've showed him 2013 report about Igbo Investment, what the FCT minister said

Ok, now tell me, what fact do you want me to prove, let me do it right now
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by aribisala0(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
You are ridiculing yourselves

If you are great it speaks for itself you won't need to argue

Dem go dey rush you

Dem go dey rush HooNayWee
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

grin grin cheesy

Olodo rabata. Now you are frustrated she? Next time don't go about displaying nonsense and foolishness on a pub forum with your audio trillions. I mean, as in, 2trillion dollars...just like that..wtf!!!!! grin shocked cool grin grin
Mumu I've showed you what FCT minister said,that over 70 percent of landed property in Abuja is owned by Igbos, you now know more than a minister right? Is that not investment?

Senator Ogunlewe Stated that most of the properties in Lagos island are owned by Igbos when he was the minister of work and housing

Governor Lalong stated that most of the new certificate of occupancy in his state are owned by Igbos

ACF talked about the worth of Igbo Investment in the north, no body came out to prove them wrong

Kwankwaso stated that the land Igbos are holding in the north is bigger than the whole of SE

SAN Okorocha from River State, during the ongoing Oyigbo crises said over 60 per cent of business in the state are controlled by Igbos, same goes to the industries and other properties in the state

I've showed you 2013 statistics report on Igbo Investment, of course out of envy and bigotry you called it Igbo blog

You're nothing but an incompetent slowpoke, I wasn't even trying to make you believe me bcoz I don't give a shit about what you think or say

You literally don't want to believe it simply because you don't like it not because it's not true, I've used apple company and Tesla to tell you what investment means, yes bigotry won't allow you to reason

Only Igbo market alone is making over 15
billion dollars annual turnover, this are just cash transaction and not even the worth of goods in those markets

Bushman, believe it or not that one na ur business, you think igbos are poverty stricken like you guys, it will ur cursed tribe centuries to meet up with the Igbos
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
aribisala0:
You are ridiculing yourselves

If you are great it speaks for itself you won't need to argue

Dem go dey rush you

Dem go dey rush HooNayWee
You don't have sense, can't you see how ur useless cursed brothers are trying to prove me wrong, how many Igbos did you see bragging on this thread? You're just surprise bcoz of all the lies propagating by ur Media that Igbos don't have anything has been bursted, if they don't tell their story,who will tell it for them

Believe me when I say Igbos don't make noise, what's happening here on NL is absolute nothing, Igbos command great deal of wealth in this country,if all Igbos were to be bragging about how rich they are, you would've jappa from this country bcoz as I'm seeing it you can't stand it, remember Nnewi is the wealthiest town in Africa and ndi Anambra are the wealthiest in Nigeria #fact

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Mumu I've showed you what FCT minister said,that over 70 percent of landed property in Abuja is owned by Igbos, you now know more than a minister right? Is that not investment?

Senator Ogunlewe Stated that most of the properties in Lagos island are owned by Igbos when he was the minister of work and housing

Governor Lalong stated that most of the new certificate of occupancy in his state are owned by Igbos

ACF talked about the worth of Igbo Investment in the north, no body came out to prove them wrong

Kwankwaso stated that the land Igbos are holding in the north is bigger than the whole of SE

SAN Okorocha from River State, during the ongoing Oyigbo crises said over 60 per cent of business in the state are controlled by Igbos, same goes to the industries and other properties in the state

I've showed you 2013 statistics report on Igbo Investment, of course out of envy and bigotry you called it Igbo blog

You're nothing but an incompetent slowpoke, I wasn't even trying to make you believe me bcoz I don't give a shit about what you think or say

You literally don't want to believe it simply because you don't like it not because it's not true, I've used apple company and Tesla to tell you what investment means, yes bigotry won't allow you to reason

billion dollars annual turnover
, this are just cash transaction and not even the worth of goods in those markets

Bushman, believe it or not that one na ur business, you think igbos are poverty stricken like you guys, it will ur cursed tribe centuries to meet up with the Igbos

You are just angry all for nothing and it making you sound incoherent, and the worst part is, the more you come up with these rubbish claims the more you sound igbotic and unreasonable. But whose fault it is? Of course, your inability to reason and understand, separate facts from fictions. Oral stats, opinions son to say.

Just take a look at the rubbish you post up there does these sound reasonable and realistic to you?

Thought you said you were not going to quote me again, why are angry and frustrated at the same time.

Now, let break the above down, at the bolded as for the rest you can shove that e no concern me.

1. So, Senator Ogunlewe conducted the stats, pray tell us, how did he come about it, does he own an organization that conducted stats like the Nigeria NBS?

2. Like you said here ' ACF talked about

Talk about it? .....See why I called you an oral statistician. What does that even mean to start with, a stats? Wft!!! Talked about it? grin yey!!!!

In saner country Mr bushman, people don't talk about it, they conduct stats, OK grin

3. I've showed you 2013 statistics report on Igbo Investment

Pray tell us, what's your understanding of the word " statistic" cos I ain't seeing one already. Where is the table, show us, direct us to the link I want to study it but ofcurse except you are referring to your usual blogs, Igbere news outlets as usual. Oya, shame the devil this time and prove me wrong. cool grin

Kwankwaso-- and what's the size exactly, KM or hectares? Well, I guess he failed to provide it cos he's not the minister of land and investment of the state.

say whaaaaaat!!!!? I doubt the whole of alaigbo make that much in IGR to start with. Wtf!!!

This one Nah dollars too? grin cheeezzz you damn becoming a joke and annoying to civilized generation. Turn over, oya show us where the turnover spilled over to?

grin

I swaerrr I see you as a comedian and I am having fun of it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by KoshCAD: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Who is this one and what is he saying? Your envious brother is running around trying to defend himself simply because he doesn't have anything to say, what truth or fact did he u see to back any of his claim? You're just consoling urself, I've showed fact to back all my claim or he do is consoling himself that it's Igbo blog

I've showed him 2013 report about Igbo Investment, what the FCT minister said

Ok, now tell me, what fact do you want me to prove, let me do it right now
Epistle of a pianed Zombie
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Factshunter: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

You are just angry all for nothing and it making you sound incoherent, and the worst part is, the more you come up with these rubbish claims the more you sound igbotic and unreasonable. But whose fault it is? Of course, your inability to reason and understand, separate facts from fictions. Oral stats, opinions son to say.

Just take a look at the rubbish you post up there does these sound reasonable and realistic to you?

Thought you said you were not going to quote me again, why are angry and frustrated at the same time.

Now, let break the above down, at the bolded as for the rest you can shove that e no concern me.

1. So, Senator Ogunlewe conducted the stats, pray tell us, how did he come about it, does he own an organization that conducted stats like the Nigeria NBS?

Talk about it? .....See why I called you an oral statistician. What does that even mean to start with, a stats? Wft!!! Talked about it? grin yey!!!!

In saner country Mr bushman, people don't talk about it, they conduct stats, OK grin

Pray tell us, what's your understanding of the word " statistic" cos I ain't seeing one already. Where is the table, show us, direct us to the link I want to study it but ofcurse except you are referring to your usual blogs, Igbere news outlets as usual. Oya, shame the devil this time and prove me wrong. cool grin

Kwankwaso-- and what's the size exactly, KM or hectares? Well, I guess he failed to provide it cos he's not the minister of land and investment of the state.

say whaaaaaat!!!!? I doubt the whole of alaigbo make that much in IGR to start with. Wtf!!!

This one Nah dollars too? grin cheeezzz you damn becoming a joke and annoying to civilized generation. Turn over, oya show us where the turnover spilled over to?

grin

Check this out!

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Factshunter:

Check this out!

Haha!!

Thanks for this, bro. grin grin
lmao!!!!
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

grin

I don't even bother reading those rubbish you wrote there, you're nothing but a looser,stop making an unnecessary comments, I've showed you tons of fact,bring ur own fact and prove me wrong, u talk too much

You're just a cursed pained efulefu,I even regret quoting a dumb bastard like you

IGBO INVESTMENT OUTSIDE SOUTH EAST WORTH OVER 2 TRILLION DOLLARS #FACT

Bring ur own fact and prove me wrong,I won't quote a dumbo like you again until I see ur fact
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
KoshCAD:
Epistle of a pianed Zombie
See this wasted sperm,I don't even have time for a cursed vagabond like you, get lost
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
I don't even bother reading those rubbish you wrote there, you're nothing but a looser,stop making an unnecessary comments, I've showed you tons of fact,bring ur own fact and prove me wrong, u talk too much

You're just a cursed pained efulefu,I even regret quoting a dumb bastard like you

IGBO INVESTMENT OUTSIDE SOUTH EAST WORTH OVER 2 TRILLION DOLLARS #FACT

Bring ur own fact and prove me wrong,I won't quote a dumbo like you again until I see ur fact

Facts? Comducted by who? You are just frustrated, you have nothing to prove.

See, you don't go about throwing figures around, imposing some oral stats that has not basis on people, OK? You prove it. grin

By the way, from the screen shot below, it's once again proved that the anambra billionaires are another audio stats as shown in the screenshot. Question is, why do you derive joy in lying and throwing around bloggers and human opinions as a basis for facts?

You just open your mouth ' waaaaaaaa!!! ' and throw around futures that has not basis, bet, bet, bet why? cheesy
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

Facts? Comducted by who? You are just frustrated, you have nothing to prove.

See, you don't go about throwing figures around, imposing some oral stats that has not basis on people, OK? You prove it. grin

By the way, from the screen shot below, it's once again proved that the anambra billionaires are another audio stats as shown in the screenshot. Question is, why do you derive joy in lying and throwing around bloggers and human opinions as a basis for facts?

You just open your mouth ' waaaaaaaa!!! ' and throw around futures that has not basis, bet, bet, bet why? cheesy
Wailer
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Wailer
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You've called me a sorts of names already so what's new!? grin cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
SW1st:

You've called me a sorts of names already so what's new!? grin cheesy grin
IGBO INVESTMENT OUTSIDE SOUTH EAST WORTH 2 TRILLION DOLLARS#FACT

Bring ur own fact and prove me wrong or remain silent and accept the truth of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders / Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago / A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.