Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria (1117 Views)

Guys How Do U Cope With The Scarcity Of Chaste Girls? / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria by heartbraker(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2021
Its like we are not black anymore, Why dis new trend? 99.50% girls u see are always fair in complexion.
dis is really a pain in the ass of guys dat love black/ebony girls.

lalasticlala
Re: Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria by Franzinni: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2021
Have you been to zamfara, kano, and the rest and you didn't see dark skin girls by the truckload?

Girls need to enhance the one thing they can absolutely rely upon when thier chips are down ...sex appeal.

Blame the media
Re: Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria by falcon01: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2021
The Media show's What beauty should be
for a girl; white in complexion, Long Nose, Long Hair and yeah have an American accent.
for a guy Long hair, white skin, Dimples and feminine looks.
if you observe there's Nothing beautiful In African Body according to movies and media
Black skin, Short Nose, Low hair, thick skin. To be Beautiful and accepted you have to be like them whites!
Re: Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2021
Bleaching Is D Reason. Dis Is Why Online Dating Could Be A Scam.
Re: Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria by Cerebellum: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2021
I don't know if what you're asking if I know whatgrin
Re: Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria by Igbankpa(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2021
haha where you look weh you no see black girls? But really the bleaching thing is getting out of hand, you see a young girl today with a beautiful skin and popping melanin and next day she's looking different and all bleached up. Also I don't know if they now issue bleaching cream to female fresher's in school, pikin go leave house go school after first semester she come back you no go know your pikin again she don bleach finish. The one weh deh pain me pass na guys weh deh bleach, I never still understand how man go enter market buy cream come deh rub make in skin yellow! no be mumu be that? Someone needs to reorientate our young women, let them Know that bleaching doesn't enhance their beauty nor get them the desired attention from the opposite sex. For me I'll always prefer a black melanin popping queen to the yellow one.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2021
Media, creams, trends, low self-esteem and inferior complex
Re: Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria by habsydiamond(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
heartbraker:
Its like we are not black anymore, Why dis new trend? 99.50% girls u see are always fair in complexion.

lalasticlala
so u don't know that, those making cool cash these days are those selling bleaching creams and oil.... We dey always catch them nao... There body na always multi colored... Some of them dem color even pass that of rainbow... Or roasted plantain
Re: Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria by Duplexxx: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
They are all in media is where you can find them
Re: Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria by Preciousallure(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
heartbraker:

lalasticlala
Caro White wink

Re: Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hi, troll.
Re: Why The Scarcity Of Black Girls In Nigeria by heartbraker(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
so u don't know that, those making cool cash these days are those selling bleaching creams and oil.... We dey always catch them nao... There body na always multi colored... Some of them dem color even pass that of rainbow... Or roasted plantain
lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. / Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing / Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.