Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter (2535 Views)

Abeg See What I Bought For N800 (PIX) / Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! / Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by BarristerAlarig: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

See this one, so for your mind na only you get friends, we don't and have never had friends

Unless you are a fraudster in the past giving your friend 50k out of 60k then balancing him 10k next week (which is month end) can only be an issue when you are a liar or a fraudster

Back to the question I ask you which you are trying to avoid let me ask you again

Did your friend who kept money with you not aware of your other friend who lost his wife?

Mind you your case here look like normal fraud, cock and bull story to get money from nairalanders

He is a scammer. Go through his threads
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Dre183(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
purehearttt:
I work in a pure water company . I will sell my plasmas and payback if my salary delay.

Another scammer spotted.

One guy used this format sometimes around January on a thread to borrow 50k, sincerely speaking, he's yet to pay back.
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
all this scammers self. even when i needed genuine help nobody even raise a finger to help me talkless of a scammer.
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Angrygoat: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2021
Pureheart has changed his name to nobody. He is a bastard scammer

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2021
Yuceeluv:
You mean; who go dash you 10k cos who borrows money to pay a debt?

Ask with your full chest. It ain't degrading. When you need help, voice out. Nothing wrong with that.
me i need 150k i wan buy phone 160k, i don already get 10k
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Angrygoat: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2021
Op is a scammer,he is the same person s pureheart and nobody,he is scammer and wherever you see him,stab him in the neck.

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by oluwaseyi0: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Angrygoat:
Pureheart has changed his name to nobody. He is a bastard scammer
He deactivate this account and create another, he probably has like 50monikers here, all dedicated full-time to scamming

This is one of his thread this month

https://www.nairaland.com/6517781/fellow-nairalander-lose-life

The moniker is purehearttt with 3 t, he deactivated again when he was caught pants down
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by aktolly54(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
a friend gave me some cash to hold for him since March so I kept the money very well o so one of my friend who's wife was in labour needed money and I borrow him because I have no choice. the guy couldn't pay me uptill now but I don't really blame him because he lost his wife during the child birth so he is facing a lot. but now the person who gave me this money to keep wants his money back to pay his rent and now am getting into problem and shame wating I go do ? I don enter this problem because I wanted to help.
download opay app and borrow money or any other loan app
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Sstepkee(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
a friend gave me some cash to hold for him since March so I kept the money very well o so one of my friend who's wife was in labour needed money and I borrow him because I have no choice. the guy couldn't pay me uptill now but I don't really blame him because he lost his wife during the child birth so he is facing a lot. but now the person who gave me this money to keep wants his money back to pay his rent and now am getting into problem and shame wating I go do ? I don enter this problem because I wanted to help.

Scammer u just dey beg beg money up and down , u don cast u better turn a new live than bring insult and embarrassment to urself RUBBISH!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Marriage Advise You Can Never Take As A Lady / R/ship Or Marriage Between People Of Like Temperaments: How Workable? / Will I Ever Luv A Man Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.