Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,264 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? (2013 Views)

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2021
It is a question...A non-virgin is also a good woman.
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Cholls(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2021
My brothers nawao see question
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Bodyodour: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Abeg, dem dey swallow virginity?
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Deffjam: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2021
I just took 1 yesterday....she come dae cry making me feel quilty.....she is coming again next sunday.

1 Like

Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Deffjam:
I just took 1 yesterday....she come dae cry making me feel quilty.....she is coming again next sunday.
congratulations for taking her virginity!

but wat is she coming again to do next Sunday? preach the gospel?

Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Deffjam: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

congratulations for taking her virginity!

but wat is she coming again to do next Sunday? preach the gospel?
the girl still want to explore.....am only free on sundays
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Deffjam:
the girl still want to explore.....am only free on sundays
Mr explora,shey na oil u dey exploreundecided
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Deffjam: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Mr explora,shey na oil u dey exploreundecided
i pour oil ...the dick just slide colom.......
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Deffjam:
i pour oil ...the dick just slide colom.......
u deserve an award
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Deffjam: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
u deserve an award
lol, just want to play jare.
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Deffjam:
lol, just want to play jare.
send me 5h airtime now or I'll report you to her mom
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Deffjam: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

send me 5h airtime now or I'll report you to her mom
i broke like mumu......
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Deffjam:
i broke like mumu......
u broke but u dey fvck towtow,u no dey give that gal money to buy at least drugs take to reduce her vagina pains?

Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bodyodour:
Abeg, dem dey swallow virginity?
as in ehh, i tyre o! .
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by paulolee(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
just imagine question...what is d use of the wish??
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Deffjam: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

u broke but u dey fvck towtow,u no dey give that gal money to buy at least drugs take to reduce her vagina pains?
i buy coke for her nah....and besides na jeje i dae wen she pass me the puna.
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Deffjam:
i buy coke for her nah....and besides na jeje i dae wen she pass me the puna.
wow so with a bottle of coke one can get puna?
abeg Wich area u dey stay?
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by DSC7: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
wow so with a bottle of coke one can get puna? abeg Wich area u dey stay?
Lolsss....u wan carry crate of coke go there

Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
DSC7:

Lolsss....u wan carry crate of coke go there
and u why u carry mouth com chuk for talk wey no concern u?

Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by DSC7: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
and u why u carry mouth com chuk for talk wey no concern u?

Dry thunder finish u dia.......

Smellysperm like u......

Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2021
DSC7:

Dry thunder finish u dia.......

Smellysperm like u......
God hates you

Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by DSC7: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

God hates you

Baba God P.R.O see ur life outside......
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2021
DSC7:

Baba God P.R.O see ur life outside......

it might be difficult for you to make heaven angry
Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by DSC7: 11:01am On Jan 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
it might be difficult for you to make heaven angry

Mtcheeeeeewwww...

Infact u don mk me vex.......

Re: Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2021
DSC7:

Mtcheeeeeewwww...

Infact u don mk me vex.......
you that is hell fire gateman

(1) (Reply)

The Average Nigerian Woman Can Never Go Far In Life Without A Man / Japan’s Princess Mako Renounces Royal Title, Turns Down $1.3m To Marry Commoner / How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.