Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

She Loves Me Because Of My Money��� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me Because Of My Money��� (523 Views)

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me Because Of My Money��� by Wittyglam(f): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
She loves me because of my money �� When you use money to attract a woman or man to date you remember you will always use money to keep them with you but once someone richer than you approach them hmmm they're gone. Money can never buy love it can only make a person attracted to you for a period of time. Check out this video for more detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it6f0cqjbOU
Re: She Loves Me Because Of My Money��� by Wittyglam(f): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hi
Re: She Loves Me Because Of My Money��� by Wittyglam(f): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is real life.
Re: She Loves Me Because Of My Money��� by Wittyglam(f): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Just wow.
Wittyglam:
This is real life.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Find A Woman That Would Turn Down A Rich Man For A Good Man? / Is It Rude To Tell A Stranger “Give This To Her”? / What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.