Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) (48835 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) / Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Queenlovely(f): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
We live in a society of OYO ( On YOur Own), when something happens to you, nobody is coming to save your sorry ass. when your business fails or unforseen circumstances happens, no body is coming to rescue you. it is this type of mentality that breeds fear, the fear makes us to make investment, insure ourselves, cheat others, game the system, shut our mouth when we see evil. it is the same fear that would make some become armed robbers and kidnappers.

A society where poverty will lash your children if something happens to you, so you fear to speak out when you see evil, that is the society we live in today, a society where everyone is looking out for himself, cheating the unsuspecting that is the society we live in today, a society where the police man is not ashamed to take bribe because it is an OYO society, The trust is dying, we don't trust each other anymore. friendship and laughter are no longer genuine, human greediness make them selfish and blind to the truth. greed has posoined mens soul.

In the past it wasn't always like that, we looked out for each other, community cared for their sick, and their poor, you can die for your community without fear because your family will be well taken care of, when we did things for the good of all and with no hidden intention but a raw passion to do good.

If this is an experiment, I wish it should stop, individualism had done more harm than good to us, let us rebuild our community structure, that special bonds connecting us across space and time regardless of skin colour, let us rebuild our neighborhood. where we are no longer afraid to make new friends and various gurus with personal interest pontificate on individualism.

We need to come together as a community to fight crime and build a better society, a society we can pass on to our kids with pride.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by desmond2pk: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Who gave herdsmen gone ?

Shebi when igbos where shouting that buhari came with an evil agenda you people abused us

13 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Vlibray: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigeria is bleeped up
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Jonathan39: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
The world is a battlefield, those who refuse to fight are not worth living. --- Adolf Hitler

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by kilonshele101(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:
Day it's beginning to break for yourba people. I'm sure that by now they now known that igbos aren't their enemies. They spend all their lives attacking igbos whereras Fulanis are taking over their ancestral homes.

Must you always bring igbo to Yoruba matter.

So petty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
All this for politics
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by gurunlocker: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
So how is that related to Makinde? Is she the governor of Ondo state?

How about people at the top that act like they didn't know nothing is happening?

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Whitecoal711: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
What are the primary role of our government? I ask, is it no longer security
what will it take to give an executive order for ranching to cub this mayhem at noob
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yoruba people have themselves to blame, one man desperation is causing them their lives.... Tinubu interest supersede survivor of the yorubas...

Why are they complaining, I thought they said everything bad started from east.. they should accommodate and tolerate their newest colonier masters , the fulanis

4 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by aryzgreat: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
This mumu wey dey end his words with "oooooooo"

Is Okitipupa where you were attacked in Oyo state? Why are you cursing Makinde? They attacked u in Ondo, you left Aketi and Buhari and start abusing Makinde. Are u normal?

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by DoubleEngine007: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
RPG2020:
Defend yourself i don talk my own
Na when those bastards called security people ( Army and police most expecially)see you with gun or even knife,them go dey get power. Wen they see these falani carrying knives and guns up and down,you won't see them act.

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by TrueChristians: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by dheaven: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
You people can be eating goat, chicken, goat and turkey instead of making yourselves vulnerable to attacks because of cow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Andyblaze: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Figoxic:
six-ODD;
If u are interested ;
WHATS-APP;
09 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5
Payment after win.
Emma I will get u
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wetin concern Igbo with this again?
Everything is not about you!

felong:
Day it's beginning to break for yourba people. I'm sure that by now they now known that igbos aren't their enemies. They spend all their lives attacking igbos whereras Fulanis are taking over their ancestral homes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by SoNature(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
He's cursing a billionaire; waste of time.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:

My friend shut up,
How many times have you been attacked?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by obailala(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
desmond2pk:
Who gave herdsmen gone ?

Shebi when igbos where shouting that buhari came with an evil agenda you people abused us
Did herdsmen start carrying guns when Buhari became president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Masterchef(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
The fulanis will sure have total control of Nigeria's highways and forest roads by the time Buhari is leaving office undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by samdunzo: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
majamajic:
Atiku / Obi government can never be as bad as this , but una Papa don tell una whom to vote for

Lai go dey one corner dey talk his own , 2 grown up elders misleading their people

Una still wan campaign for Fula man after all this.... i dey laugh grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by humberjade: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:

Yet the numbers of Igbos settled in the SW run into millions. grin grin grin

Take it or leave it, Yorubas are the most accommodating of all tribes in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by cutepaul(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian man who identified himself as Olarewanju a.k.a St. Larry has shared a video from the scene of an alleged Fulani herdsmen attack he survived with his family,Igbere TV reports.

The man who placed curses on Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state in the video and also praised Yoruba activist Sunday Igboho, alleged that there is an express in a bush surrounding the scene of the alleged attack.

He also showed cars that suffered damages in the attack which took place around Okitipupa road in Ondo state.

Popular Twitter influencer, @YemieFash who shared the video wrote;

https://twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/1353646517060513795?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ya4OGLJss

Mumu OP.... He said "HERDSMEN dey inside this bush o.......not EXPRESS dey inside this bush
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by nyiamfrank: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
When you think you have heard it all!

Precious Daddy, I Depend on you to Fix Nigeria.
Let your Fierce Judgement pass through the length and Breadth of the Land.
Delete the Source of Strength of the workers of Iniquity.
Delete the Workers of iniquity!
In the Name of JESUS..
Amen
In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Amen?!

That's all to stop Fulani insurgency?

Christian militia is what we need to resist the devil and it will flee. A practical approach.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by DavSagacity(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yajol17001:
Nice
Scammer. Don't fall victim. This guy is a registered THIEF. DONT FALL VICTIM.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
He has forgotten that Nigeria is a banana republic. Hiis arrest is currently suspended for now. He go hear am few months from now sad
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by eastOFwest(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:

They said don't put mouth when husband and wife are quarrelling because when they settle they will gang up against you. Shake head, sympathise, empathise with the victims and pray for the best.

4 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by adenigga(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian man who identified himself as Olarewanju a.k.a St. Larry has shared a video from the scene of an alleged Fulani herdsmen attack he survived with his family,Igbere TV reports.

The man who placed curses on Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state in the video and also praised Yoruba activist Sunday Igboho, alleged that there is an express in a bush surrounding the scene of the alleged attack.

He also showed cars that suffered damages in the attack which took place around Okitipupa road in Ondo state.

Popular Twitter influencer, @YemieFash who shared the video wrote;

https://twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/1353646517060513795?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ya4OGLJss

To hell with you and your motherfucking family!

Is Makinde a Fulani man?

Bastard!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
this one dey curse governor in public
I pity am

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by lordm(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Figoxic:
six-ODD;
If u are interested ;
WHATS-APP;
09 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5
Payment after win.
Give it to your family members
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Djyucee1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
There is a silent war going on.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Yankee101: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
The beginning of the end
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by babatee90(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:

Can you people ever do without calling Yoruba? Whether good or bad you must call Yoruba...even if you want to fvck your wives you must call Yoruba and I’ve not seen a single Yoruba man no matter what crisis he faces blame Igbo...you people should man Up and take responsibility for your actions and leave us out this...we are facing ours without pinning the blame on you!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To Married Woman On Whatsapp Arrested By Police / Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car / N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.