Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) (48858 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) / Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Sai APC
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Cashio(m): 6:08am On Jan 26, 2021
luvmijeje:
Very good! Let's continue raining curses on them. These leaders are sacrificing our interest on the altar of their ambition.
hope u are not wrongfully thinking that your curse will make a difference
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by revodtd(m): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2021
The winner will advance further in the rankings towards a world title shot, whilst the loser will have to rebuild his career. With both Parker and Fa in their prime, this battle of epic Parker vs Fa live proportions will be broadcast to the world. Nothing beats being there live.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by leokid866: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Lightorder:
even the unbiased ones among your people told me that. Perception? As if a child would nt know when he is hated
Oh please.....
it's children that play the you hate card the most when things don't go their way......
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Lightorder: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2021
leokid866:

Oh please.....
it's children that play the you hate card the most when things don't go their way......
you sound incoherently. You are not clear
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Lightorder: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2021
leokid866:

Oh please.....
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by leokid866: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2021
Lightorder:
you sound incoherently. You are not clear
if you have ever raised children you will understand.....
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
sokera:
stop saying that , only if you know if SW is down then Nigeria is down ... SW is the economy backbone of this country ... take it or leave it , if they kill 10ppl in SW 5 will be Yoruba and 5 will be from other tribe ... I am sure you know the population of other tribes living in Yoruba space ...

Nothing natural comes from the South West.
It is all artificial creation due to the structures and politics.
If SW is down,SW is down.
The supply of Nigeria economy is from the Niger Delta.SW are truly afraid of disintegration because they can't sustain themselves when all the structural privileges are removed from them.
It is politics that sustains us here in the North and SW.The East have both human and natural resources, they are not afraid.
The SW will always claim sophisticated in bondage just to hold on to Nigeria and it is to the good of the caliphate who lack both the natural and human resources.
The SW will always double speak because it is in their nature.It is only a Yoruba man that will speak and you will not know where he stands.Cowardice has always been their inheritance.
That's why nothing the Igbos will do to achieve their Biafra,because we can always destroy that agenda from their home front using the selfishness and cowardice of the SW and also the selfishness of the Igbo elite themselves because since after the civil war the Igbo man I know has gradually lost his steel to fight.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by sokera: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Baawahala:

The supply of Nigeria economy is from the Niger Delta.SW are truly afraid of disintegration because they can't sustain themselves when all the structural privileges are removed from them.
It is politics that sustains us here in the North and SW.The East have both human and natural resources, they are not afraid.
The SW will always claim sophisticated in bondage just to hold on to Nigeria and it is to the good of the caliphate who lack both the natural and human resources.
The SW will always double speak because it is in their nature.It is only a Yoruba man that will speak and you will not know where he stands.Cowardice has always been their inheritance.
That's why nothing the Igbos will do to achieve their Biafra,because we can always destroy that agenda from their home front using the selfishness and cowardice of the SW and also the selfishness of the Igbo elite themselves because since after the civil war the Igbo man I know has gradually lost his steel to fight.
I will only ask you one question and I want a sincere answer from you ... why is people from other region and tripping into the SW In thousands every week especially people from SE ?
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by kudos4god(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Brotherly no be small matter. May God have mercy
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
sokera:
I will only ask you one question and I want a sincere answer from you ... why is people from other region and tripping into the SW In thousands every week especially people from SE ?
Because there is a functional port in Lagos...
and you know those guys are business oriented, so its easy to say that they will rush where they have easy access to wealth, it doesn't have anything to do with Yorubas...
If those small ports in the East were to be in the North here,they would have been dredged long time ago.
I am a Northerner,but I can't run away from the truth...
Those guys are blessed in all ramifications, I have been close to them and the Yorubas too,and I know the difference between their potentials.It is so clear.
The only thing that is holding them back is politics...And I know why,they are mostly republican and nationalist in nature.Most of them believe in a working Nigeria, but as the Yorubas and the Caliphate are more regional and selfish in their approach,Biafra became their best option.
The truth may not be popular, but it is the truth.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by sokera: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Baawahala:

what you state above really tell you are ignorant about the SW potentials... you have no idea what it means to have a ocean close to your region ... water ways in SW alone is worth more than crude oil ... mind you sw is also blessed with crude oil . You only know what you know .
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2021
sokera:
what you state above really tell you are ignorant about the SW potentials... you have no idea what it means to have a ocean close to your region ... water ways in SW alone is worth more than crude oil ... mind you sw is also blessed with crude oil . You only know what you know .

The treachery of a typical Yoruba will not them sustain or build any wealth for the people.
Where is the oil? Ondo?...as a country you will find out that its a drop in ocean...
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by sokera: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Baawahala:

The treachery of a typical Yoruba will not them sustain or build any wealth for the people.
Where is the oil? Ondo?...as a country you will find out that its a drop in ocean...
you are ignorant about SW , left aside the mineral resources, SW has the greatest human capital in the entire nigeria .. human capital is greater than mineral resources... Nigeria is the only nation in Nigeria that will prosper perfectly without the needs of stealing people land .. not like a tribe nation that is landlocked but want to steal niger delta to have access to their water ways ... anyway no need to argue its obvious already how you people cant make it without relocating to the south west ... every rich man in Nigeria needs to touch ground in the south west to prosper ... if you wanna argue mention just 5 billionaires in Nigeria without establishing himself or herself through the SW ?
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
sokera:
you are ignorant about SW , left aside the mineral resources, SW has the greatest human capital in the entire nigeria .. human capital is greater than mineral resources... Nigeria is the only nation in Nigeria that will prosper perfectly without the needs of stealing people land .. not like a tribe nation that is landlocked but want to steal niger delta to have access to their water ways ... anyway no need to argue its obvious already how you people cant make it without relocating to the south west ... every rich man in Nigeria needs to touch ground in the south west to prosper ... if you wanna argue mention just 5 billionaires in Nigeria without establishing himself or herself through the SW ?

Leave the Igbos alone...
You think I am Igbo,because those guys are industrious and educated...
I am talking to you as a Northerner and you think divide and rule strategy which you guys have supported is your problem....
The Education you claim to have is only on paper,sophisticated only on paper... No material contribution, only to stay in the middle between East and North with your treacherous lifestyle...
The Igbos you say come to your land,they feed you,they buy your land,yet you cry that you want your lands back...lazy tribe...
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by sokera: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Baawahala:

Leave the Igbos alone...
You think I am Igbo,because those guys are industrious and educated...
I am talking to you as a Northerner and you think divide and rule strategy which you guys have supported is your problem....
The Education you claim to have is only on paper,sophisticated only on paper... No material contribution, only to stay in the middle between East and North with your treacherous lifestyle...
The Igbos you say come to your land,they feed you,they buy your land,yet you cry that you want your lands back...lazy tribe...
did you say you are northerner? Deep down your mind you know you are a lair , you are from east and I can tell you more... you are igbo guy pretending to be from north , why are you not proud of your tribe? Anyway did you say Yorubas are lazy tribe ? Hahaha I will take you round sw and you will see how industrious Yorubas are and see igbos also tapping in the blessing that God of wealth bless Yorubas with ... and if you are truly fron Northern then you dont even have the moral justification to talk down on Yorubas when we have thousands of Northern begging on the street if SW...
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
sokera:
did you say you are northerner? Deep down your mind you know you are a lair , you are from east and I can tell you more... you are igbo guy pretending to be from north , why are you not proud of your tribe? Anyway did you say Yorubas are lazy tribe ? Hahaha I will take you round sw and you will see how industrious Yorubas are and see igbos also tapping in the blessing that God of wealth bless Yorubas with ... and if you are truly fron Northern then you dont even have the moral justification to talk down on Yorubas when we have thousands of Northern begging on the street if SW...

I was born and trained in Rivers state,but I am a Northerner, but I tell you the truth about every tribe...and your own problem is betrayal,treachery and hypocrisy but you can't deal with it...
As for the Igbos, I know theirs which is greed for wealth, but they are more trustworthy than your tribe.
The North I can't shy away from our problems here,poverty and extremism has been our undoing moreso the Moslems...
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by showafrica(m): 4:16am On Feb 08, 2021
Ihatemumu:
Yoruba Wake Up. ESN already showed the expo

I dey look them and the useless amotekun... If u want to succeed or survive in Nigeria, don't depend on the govt or any politically controlled organizations. Sunday igboho is there surest banker if not by now, Oyo for don evacuate there village. Esn saved the east from all these trouble

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by sokera: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2021
Baawahala:

I was born and trained in Rivers state,but I am a Northerner, but I tell you the truth about every tribe...and your own problem is betrayal,treachery and hypocrisy but you can't deal with it...
As for the Igbos, I know theirs which is greed for wealth, but they are more trustworthy than your tribe.
The North I can't shy away from our problems here,poverty and extremism has been our undoing moreso the Moslems...
can you just list 2 or 3 instance Yoruba betrayed other tribes to make your claims substantial?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To Married Woman On Whatsapp Arrested By Police / Policewoman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend In Ghana (Photos) / “You Are Not Even Happy That I Hit Your Ass” - Sexual Harasser Mocks His Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.