Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) (48846 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) / Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
aminusodiq:
Seyi just shot himself in the leg grin

The guy no wonder wise at all
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Evidenx(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
2021... #endFulaniAndCows
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by atonement12: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ihatemumu:
Yoruba Wake Up. ESN already showed the expo
You mean in ESN hideout?grin

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by FisifunKododada: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
FOOLANICORRUPTION

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
These herdsmen get liver oo... They are just committing act of terrorism everywhere like say nobody fit challenge them... The federal government needs to act fast so that farmers won't start putting laws into their hands. B4 u know it everybody will get a gun to protect themselves against attack from this people. God bless Nigeria ooo
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Orpe7(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
The people codedly stocking the flames of war, when e happen we no go let una or ur family run o.
Cus this herdsmen herdsmen gist don dey pass normal
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
humberjade:

Yet the numbers of Igbos settled in the SW run into millions. grin grin grin

Take it or leave it, Yorubas are the most accommodating of all tribes in Nigeria.

If you're referring to Lagos,it's a no man's land ..talk about other SW states then we'd listen

Plus Igbo will never come to another man's land to take it my force ,we bring our money, buy your lands from u, bring our business into your town and show you where the money is under your own nose. We don't come with guns to take over your land , we buy them and develop your place

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Better know this that Jesus is coming soon.
Non of these people mentioned are our saviour rather Jesus Christ
majamajic:
Atiku / Obi government can never be as bad as this , but una Papa don tell una whom to vote for

Lai go dey one corner dey talk his own , 2 grown up elders misleading their people
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Dong2: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian man who identified himself as Olarewanju a.k.a St. Larry has shared a video from the scene of an alleged Fulani herdsmen attack he survived with his family,Igbere TV reports.

The man who placed curses on Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state in the video and also praised Yoruba activist Sunday Igboho, alleged that there is an express in a bush surrounding the scene of the alleged attack.

He also showed cars that suffered damages in the attack which took place around Okitipupa road in Ondo state.

Popular Twitter influencer, @YemieFash who shared the video wrote;

https://twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/1353646517060513795?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ya4OGLJss

Hmmmm! Our eyes go soon clear over this marauders.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
I have been cursing them already from my end, na make other people rise up join the cursing spree.

All government officials deserve no appraisal or prayer, na curse be their portion.

Ogun kill and destroy all Nigerian politicians' lives.

From a - z, una lives shall be doomed and all una wealth shall crumble in ur lifetime.

Ogun kill all of Una!
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by ajl: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
JooEeL:
Nigeria is run as a cult. By a terrorist gang.

To be a governor is to be part of the rung. That is why Osibanjo the Shatta-Bundle, Tinubu the Ojuyobo, Mumumakinde... will keep shut.

They will never defend you, until you self-determinate. And the time is now. Shout out Koiki; Shout out Igboho; shout out Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. These 3 people, these 3 people : these are the REAL MEN. Dont argue with me! I doff my hat for them anyday anytime, twice on a Monday

I can easily guess who are by one of your statement up there: "Shatta-Bundle, Tinubu the Ojuyobo, Mumumakinde"

Only one person I hear say "Shatta-Bundle or Mumumakinde". No worry, I am a fan of your show.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
ajl:

I can easily guess who are by one of your statement up there: "Shatta-Bundle, Tinubu the Ojuyobo, Mumumakinde"

Only one person I hear say "Shatta-Bundle or Mumumakinde". No worry, I am a fan of your show.

Lol na Maiyegun Diary Politico. I'm also a follower of the show too.

I'm not the one, jor o.

That guy get bad maut enh... cheesy
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is not the time to bring that infuriating no man's land talk again.
If we vex, after Fulani we will deal with you guys next

Ofadaman:

If you're referring to Lagos,it's a no man's land ..talk about other SW states then we'd listen

Plus Igbo will never come to another man's land to take it my force ,we bring our money, buy your lands from u, bring our business into your town and show you where the money is under your own nose. We don't come with guns to take over your land , we buy them and develop your place

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:
Day it's beginning to break for yourba people. I'm sure that by now they now known that igbos aren't their enemies. They spend all their lives attacking igbos whereras Fulanis are taking over their ancestral homes.
Exactly. Igbos were never their enemy. But the "born to rule" tribe who'd do anything and EVERYTHING to make sure that they remain in power.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by TruthinAction: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Thank God it's happening so that next election we will have sense. That is if this country still remains as one entity by 2023. These fulani herdsmen are children of darkness.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
kilonshele101:

Must you always bring igbo to Yoruba matter.

So petty
Why not? It's history, and it's no lie.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by tinktanker: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Only foolish ppl think the fulani herdsmen attacks are lies.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Richdad50:
shocked

The North and Fulani have opened the next chapter from their playbook of intimidation and anarchy. It is no rumors that the entire Southwest is set to be on fire but what is an honor if you can not defend your land and people.

The courage exhibited by Igbos for 3 years of war was not for those who fought at the time but for the many generations of Igbos yet to come. That no man in and outside Nigeria should ever intimidate their offspring.

Men were built and created from time memorial to defend their territory, wives, and children. Civilization didn't culture cowards.

Richdad
Right on point.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Abdogood(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
2021 is bring in another angle ooo.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by cutepaul(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
babatee90:
did you read the part he said he was attacked? Or the part they broke cars windscreen?
read what op wrote na......no dey disgrace ur kinsmen for here
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by hollywater: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Una say Nnamdi Kanu is lying when he started saying it back in the days. Now everybody is feeling the heat.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Champneys: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lol.
Larry of Ojodu.
Bet9naija shop owner. cheesy
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Okuda(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
ena5four:

Oga I No Undestand Wetin U Dey Talk O cheesy

lol. i go get gun soon..
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Omoslim26: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
babatee90:

Can you people ever do without calling Yoruba? Whether good or bad you must call Yoruba...even if you want to fvck your wives you must call Yoruba and I’ve not seen a single Yoruba man no matter what crisis he faces blame Igbo...you people should man Up and take responsibility for your actions and leave us out this...we are facing ours without pinning the blame on you!

Bros calm down small its no secret dat some hungry poverty stricken bastards with no future create monikers here claiming to be one thing or the other to masturbate on cheap bigotry thinking it will help them forget their problems and frustrated lives but wt they don't know is dat they will surely die in their poverty and frustration

have you ever heard or seen any prominent igbo man or the ohaneze come out to say rubbish about any tribe in the country apart from those troublesome ipob dat have been rejected and proscribed in Ala igbo

and mind you no be every igboman be ipob and no be every ipob be igboman

so when you see a bastard typing nonsense and forming to be wat ever call them out directly without dragging yourself down to their level and helping them masturbate on cheap bigotry bcus their life depends on reading yoruba vs igbo and other forms of bigoted bullcrap

dont aid them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by ena5four(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Okuda:

lol. i go get gun soon..
You Be Millitary Personel?
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Okuda(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
ena5four:

You Be Millitary Personel?

i be citizen like you and me.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by haffaze777(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Shey makinde be governor?that yeye thing

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by ena5four(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Okuda:

i be citizen like you and me.
My Hand Sha No Dey O grin
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by dederocs(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Multitudes of curses go definitely affect them. stupid sellouts, greedy human beings, bastards ..the earth and sun will take revenge on you beasts.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Lightorder: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian man who identified himself as Olarewanju a.k.a St. Larry has shared a video from the scene of an alleged Fulani herdsmen attack he survived with his family,Igbere TV reports.

The man who placed curses on Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state in the video and also praised Yoruba activist Sunday Igboho, alleged that there is an express in a bush surrounding the scene of the alleged attack.

He also showed cars that suffered damages in the attack which took place around Okitipupa road in Ondo state.

Popular Twitter influencer, @YemieFash who shared the video wrote;

https://twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/1353646517060513795?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ya4OGLJss
are you for real Your brothers on Nairaland said that YEASTNERS are their problems not the innocent killers herders o. They will all have same experience, so that they will know what and who their problems are. When an Igbo beats you silly to your games on a fair ground, you will take the bitterness of losing to Nairaland and be commenting incoherently rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / Policewoman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend In Ghana (Photos) / Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To Married Woman On Whatsapp Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.