Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) (48859 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) / Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by emperor863(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:
Day it's beginning to break for yourba people. I'm sure that by now they now known that igbos aren't their enemies. They spend all their lives attacking igbos whereras Fulanis are taking over their ancestral homes.

On the contrary mate, Yoruba don't have any business with attacks on the Igbo. On the other hand it was the Igbo that started the attacks on the Yoruba. If in doubt, check the utterances of nnamdi kanu. The attacks and insults attained a nuisance level immediately after the 2015 political misadventure of the south east.

If the Yoruba consider the Igbo as their enemies, they would not have been allowed to live peacefully in the South west. I trust my people.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by UncleKoboko: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:
Day it's beginning to break for yourba people. I'm sure that by now they now known that igbos aren't their enemies. They spend all their lives attacking igbos whereras Fulanis are taking over their ancestral homes.
Shut up and don't be stupid.
How are you any different from the fulani invaders? Are you not an invader?
Everything about yorubas just gives you miserable nightmare ALL BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!!

spits
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Lightorder: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:
bro, many of them here know nothing. Just go back and read previous post that says “ no underage and night grazing “ . Read comments by many urchins here who must die on Igbo matter. Hatred for Igbo runs in their blood. Until moderators here start banning them, Nigeria will never be good
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by leokid866: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lightorder:
bro, many of them here know nothing. Just go back and read previous post that says “ no underage and night grazing “ . Read comments by many urchins here who must die on Igbo matter. Hatred for Igbo runs in their blood. Until moderators here start banning them, Nigeria will never be good
Nobody hates you.....it cost too much to hate and Yoruba people understand that.....a lot of the hate you percieve is self made.....

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by leokid866: 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Shut up and don't be stupid.
How are you any different from the fulani invaders? Are you not an invader?
Everything about yorubas just gives you miserable nightmare ALL BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!!

spits
Boss let them......whatever way they are feeling is allowed.....

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Lightorder: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:
one clown who goes by GRAYOSO on NL is ranting all over the place that Igbos are his problems

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by humberjade: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ofadaman:

If you're referring to Lagos,it's a no man's land ..talk about other SW states then we'd listen

Plus Igbo will never come to another man's land to take it my force ,we bring our money, buy your lands from u, bring our business into your town and show you where the money is under your own nose. We don't come with guns to take over your land , we buy them and develop your place

It is this arrogance sha. Like if una no come here the yoruba people are too retarded to chart their own development course... Me just hate it when I am been dragged into this debate...I have so many friends that are Igbos, very good people...never have we had this kinda debate.

But what I know is that, the kinda freedom other tribes enjoy in Yoruba, a Yoruba man dare not try 10% on Igbo or even Hausa/Fulani soil.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Lightorder: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
kilonshele101:

Must you always bring igbo to Yoruba matter.

So petty
I tire o. GRAYOSO on NL is the tribalist in chief

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by runningriot: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
When you think you have heard it all!

Precious Daddy, I Depend on you to Fix Nigeria.
Let your Fierce Judgement pass through the length and Breadth of the Land.
Delete the Source of Strength of the workers of Iniquity.
Delete the Workers of iniquity!
In the Name of JESUS..
Amen

Amen to your prayers in more than a thousand time!

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by sammyj: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
I said it beck then during the first wave of COVID 19 that this governor lacks deep thinking !!! Can we now see it from the perspective i saw it back then!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by humberjade: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
bigfish3k:

You gain more from the accommodation

How? : grin
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by bigfish3k: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
humberjade:

How? : grin
We pay rents and use your hotels which adds to your IGR
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by larrydudu(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yoruba people must rise up now and chase all Fulani away from their land.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by humberjade: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
bigfish3k:

We pay rents and use your hotels which adds to your IGR

No oo, u should have lived there for free. See arguement ooo cheesy cheesy

What percentage of what they make in Yorubaland stays there? You make money in Lagos and return home to build houses... Plus if the land wasn't flowing with milk and honey, nobody go wan go settle, talkless of making family there.

Fine, Lagos is like a melting pot, like so many global cities...just like make person dey talk sey US na no man's land...or Dubai...or Paris...

Everywhere get the natives...the land owners for centuries...me no be Lagosian...I be Ogun pikin...But I dare not claim to be a Lagosian...I sabi the original natives like Fashola and co... and the Yoruba settlers like Tinubu, Obasa and so on.

God positioned everybody where He wants them for a purpose...

See brother, let's just rest it here...I don dey write epistle grin grin
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by babatee90(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Omoslim26:

Bros calm down small its no secret dat some hungry poverty stricken bastards with no future create monikers here claiming to be one thing or the other to masturbate on cheap bigotry thinking it will help them forget their problems and frustrated lives but wt they don't know is dat they will surely die in their poverty and frustration

have you ever heard or seen any prominent igbo man or the ohaneze come out to say rubbish about any tribe in the country apart from those troublesome ipob dat have been rejected and proscribed in Ala igbo

and mind you no be every igboman be ipob and no be every ipob be igboman

so when you see a bastard typing nonsense and forming to be wat ever call them out directly without dragging yourself down to their level and helping them masturbate on cheap bigotry bcus their life depends on reading yoruba vs igbo and other forms of bigoted bullcrap

dont aid them
God bless you bro... I’m just flabbergasted by most people’s stupidity on this forum
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by sokera: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Baawahala:
They are in the media rising against innocent Igbos...
If this was happening to Igbos at this rate,everybody will mock them,even their neighbors in Niger Delta.
But now it is happening in Yoruba land,nobody is mocking them in the South.

Foolishness is when you hate even to your detriment.
I am coming to South.Let the fight begin.
I can easily adapt,of course,trained and brought up grin.
stop saying that , only if you know if SW is down then Nigeria is down ... SW is the economy backbone of this country ... take it or leave it , if they kill 10ppl in SW 5 will be Yoruba and 5 will be from other tribe ... I am sure you know the population of other tribes living in Yoruba space ...
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
SamNaijaboy:
This is not the time to bring that infuriating no man's land talk again.
If we vex, after Fulani we will deal with you guys next

On top land we bought with our money, werey!!..
If you go check am well, I'm sure you're either from Ekiti or Ibadan, and they'd be claiming lagosians.. baba,go rest
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
E go do you like film trick.
Just humble yourselves oh. Is it not Governor's consent or C of O you have that can be cancelled?
Keep making noise

Ofadaman:

On top land we bought with our money, werey!!..
If you go check am well, I'm sure you're either from Ekiti or Ibadan, and they'd be claiming lagosians.. baba,go rest
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
humberjade:

It is this arrogance sha. Like if una no come here the yoruba people are too retarded to chart their own development course... Me just hate it when I am been dragged into this debate...I have so many friends that are Igbos, very good people...never have we had this kinda debate.

But what I know is that, the kinda freedom other tribes enjoy in Yoruba, a Yoruba man dare not try 10% on Igbo or even Hausa/Fulani soil.

You guys hardly leave your region, you think it's easy to leave your home town and go settle to work and earn somewhere else and become established there.
All of una combine say una wan try, oya try am if e easy
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Honor10: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:

must u people put yourself in everything, what concern Igbo with this now? Victim mentality has damage most of u. Tueh!
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Coinbased: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by humberjade: 12:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Ofadaman:

You guys hardly leave your region, you think it's easy to leave your home town and go settle to work and earn somewhere else and become established there.
All of una combine say una wan try, oya try am if e easy

grin grin grin

If we feel our land is good enough, why should we migrate elsewhere with Nigeria? Moreover relocating nah individual decision....me don live for SA for years...and currently I still no dey Nigeria. What I noticed is that my people believe there is no place within Nigeria better and more peaceful (of course until recently) than SW...so we would rather migrate abroad than more elsewhere in Nigeria. Plus let say it again, a Yoruba man can't experience in Imo State the kinda freedom an Igbo man would in Ogun State.

Some years back we even read it in the papers that even Eastern states discriminate against themselves in their civil service....in Ogun for example, lot of Igbos are in our Civil Service gaining promotion like their native colleagues.

Wo brother...leave story...me I love my Igbo brothers and sisters... grin grin So make we leave argument >: wink
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Lightorder: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2021
leokid866:

Nobody hates you.....it cost too much to hate and Yoruba people understand that.....a lot of the hate you percieve is self made.....
even the unbiased ones among your people told me that. Perception? As if a child would nt know when he is hated
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by calcal: 2:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Some politicians will not see 2022
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by sirwhyteB(m): 3:16am On Jan 26, 2021
SAY NO TO ONE NIGERIA
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Alexis11: 3:24am On Jan 26, 2021
felong:

Na only Yorubas ancestral home dem dey take

Herdsmen don overrun your family in Enugu...

mumu.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Alexis11: 3:28am On Jan 26, 2021
kilonshele101:

Must you always bring igbo to Yoruba matter.

So petty

And when the Yorubas face them to reply their gibberish they will start shouting "Yorubas have left Fulani to face the Igbos"....

Funny people.
Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Alexis11: 3:36am On Jan 26, 2021
babatee90:

Can you people ever do without calling Yoruba? Whether good or bad you must call Yoruba...even if you want to fvck your wives you must call Yoruba and I’ve not seen a single Yoruba man no matter what crisis he faces blame Igbo...you people should man Up and take responsibility for your actions and leave us out this...we are facing ours without pinning the blame on you!

Mehn... I'm legit tired of these nuis.ance of a tribe!

They have their own problems.., they call Yoruba, shouting Yorubas everywhere

When Yorubas have problems..., they still call out Yorubas with their ranting to distract them.

And when Yorubas eventually face them they start screaming "na only Igbos Yorubas dey fight, dey no fit fight Fulani" etc....

These guys are pathetic and extremely annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) by Alexis11: 3:43am On Jan 26, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Even if I don’t trust any of them, but between two evil, chose the lesser and experienced evil with a conscience , this are two economists, and well travelled, well learned, both bae business home and abroad, atiku is a nationalist than buhari.

mumu plenty among all these Nairaland Igbos I swear. cheesy

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policewoman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend In Ghana (Photos) / Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To Married Woman On Whatsapp Arrested By Police / “You Are Not Even Happy That I Hit Your Ass” - Sexual Harasser Mocks His Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.