Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? (6161 Views)

My Daughter Was A Virgin Before The Dubai Journey – Mother Of Chrisland Expelled / Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2021
No. It's the best type of woman to marry.
Don't let anyone deceive you into getting fairly used, not even if you're the one that fairly used it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Denique(f): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Pele pussycat. Don't worry your virgin in shining armour awaits you grin

Toh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by cayorday89(m): 7:56am On Jan 26, 2021
I read the comments and I kinda got confused on the topic... Unnecessary arguments here and there .
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by oneolajire(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2021
So much trust on both sides, to God's glory, we both married as virgins, no fear in our love. Though not perfect, but working things for betterment through Jesus' teachings.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Ghostrye:
Funny thing is that ladies who marry as virgins are more likely to be promiscuous than non virgins, because that gats catch up on all the things they missed out on when they were virgins. And a married hoe stings different from an unmarried hoe.

That is untrue, even though people like to keep propagating it. A woman who has never had sex outside marriage will still consider herself inviolate and a thing of pride, so she'll want to keep up the status. The only exceptional circumstance is if she is disenchanted with her husband and wants to get back at him, so she'll give it to someone else. But that first step will be as difficult for her as losing her virginity initially; and if she could keep that, she could keep this. It all depends on the husband. If she looks up to you, she probably won't consider anyone else.

A non virgin will keep fantasizing about her past escapades, and she'll keep trying to suppress the urge to have sex with multiple men and gain their attention as she did in the past. Plus, the exes are always a sword hanging over the marriage. If she gets back in contact with any of them, she will sleep with him because he has already seen her naked, no biggy. A virgin has no such issues.

14 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by oceanized25(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
No. It's the best type of woman to marry.
Don't let anyone deceive you into getting fairly used, not even if you're the one that fairly used it.
say what??"even if you are the one that fairly used it"?nigga you cold.damn!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Ghostrye: 9:09am On Jan 26, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

That is untrue, even though people like to keep propagating it. A woman who has never had sex outside marriage will still consider herself inviolate and a thing of pride, so she'll want to keep up the status. The only exceptional circumstance is if she is disenchanted with her husband and wants to get back at him, so she'll give it to someone else. But that first step will be as difficult for her as losing her virginity initially; and if she could keep that, she could keep this. It all depends on the husband. If she looks up to you, she probably won't consider anyone else.

A non virgin will keep fantasizing about her past escapades, and she'll keep trying to suppress the urge to have sex with multiple men and gain their attention as she did in the past. Plus, the exes are always a sword hanging over the marriage. If she gets back in contact with any of them, she will sleep with him because, since he has already seen her naked, no biggy. A virgin has no such issues.
A virgin that has heard all the gist about sex et al and then her husband does not meet the overblown expectations of hers will just think the husband is not good enough, and will be expecting the mind blowing, I can't move my body for 24hrs kind of sex. If the husband can't give it to her, she will go out of the house to find it (and she will be disappointed, and she will try again later, and try again later.........).
Just from what I've observed, my viewpoint might just be the minority tho.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by EzzyCarter: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

Kontinu white knighting hoes ooo

Virginity is a very important quality for marriage

Nah man. No white knighting here ...You don't get my point. If you see a virgin lady by any means marry her. The issue I have is placing a virgin on a pedestal as if it's a guarantee she'd make a good wife while neglecting other values and things to look out for

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Kccheechy(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Oga car dealer, I'd rather buy a tokumbo Rolls Royce than buy a brand new Toyota Corolla any time any day grin tongue

Brother, if she will give you wahala, she will. Regardless of the fact that she's a virgin/not. Its high time y'all realized virginity isn't a guarantee of good behaviour neither is "non-virginity" an indication of a bad woman, there are lotsa things that make a good woman.

what if your tokunbo Rolls Royce has problems that will cost more then 500% of the price for a brand new 2020 Toyota camry??
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Ghostrye:

A virgin that has heard all the gist about sex et al and then her husband does not meet the overblown expectations of hers will just think the husband is not good enough, and will be expecting the mind blowing, I can't move my body for 24hrs kind of sex. If the husband can't give it to her, she will go out of the house to find it (and she will be disappointed, and she will try again later, and try again later.........).

No doubt, some will do that; if they are dissatisfied with their husbands in other ways first. But all in all, hearing gist is different from experiencing the real thing. And like I said, women who marry as virgins and have not yet cheated do see themselves as morally superior to others that dont, so they don't relinquish that status easily. My issue is with those who say that virgins end up more promiscuous. That can happen, but is almost always untrue.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by EzzyCarter: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Kccheechy:
what if your tokunbo Rolls Royce has problems that will cost more then 500% of the price for a brand new 2020 Toyota camry??

It's why you've gotta buy ur rolls Royce from a reputable dealer... even if it ends up having problems, I got insurance grin wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Nah man. No white knighting here ...You don't get my point. If you see a virgin lady by any means marry her. The issue I have is placing a virgin on a pedestal as if it's a guarantee she'd make a good wife while neglecting other values and things to look out for

No one said it's a guarantee; that is not the only factor; but the odds are significantly better.
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Beverlyjean(f): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
Ghostrye:

Stop living in denial... a vigin will always b a better deal for any man and the man will tend to respect her more

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Ghostrye: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Stop living in denial... a vigin will always b a better deal for any man and the man will tend to respect her more
One man's food.......
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by bigjackass: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Guys virginity does not guarantee fertility. My guy got married to his fellow deeper life girl said they were both virgins. Since four years ago they are yet to have a child

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Hamzee69(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
My man, There's the feeling you get when you buy a tear-rubber car regardless of the quality....
Tho,I understand from your point of view,but my guy, I prefer a virgin with whom I'll be assured of getting kids from than wifing one retired public hoe..
God bless you
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by DEMZEE(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

I don't place virgins on a pedestal

Every woman whether virgin or not, young or old is HYPERGAMOUS BY NATURE

I am just saying virginity is a very important quality a reasonable man should seek asides other marriageable qualities in his wife to be
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by EzzyCarter: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

No one said it's a guarantee; that is not the only factor; but the odds are significantly better.

Hmnnnn. Can't disagree at the bold...Valid point I must say smiley
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by EzzyCarter: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

I don't place virgins on a pedestal

Every woman whether virgin or not, young or old is HYPERGAMOUS BY NATURE

I am just saying virginity is a very important quality a reasonable man should seek asides other marriageable qualities in his wife to be

Point gotten. I think I now get what you're trying to say...

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by DEMZEE(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Point gotten. I think I now get what you're trying to say...

Yeah bro
I understand you as well
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by DoubleEngine007: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
No hymen
No ring undecided
This is my man here.. Wise nigga
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Kapilta(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:
Oju ti mi grin
grin Na sha man go marry you las las.
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Denique(f): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kapilta:
grin Na sha man go marry you las las.

I'm just catching cruise o grin
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Kapilta(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

I'm just catching cruise o grin
Yinmu. Na your body counts dey go for front so.
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Denique(f): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kapilta:
Yinmu. Na your body counts dey go for front so.

I don't see any in my front. All I see are my two breasts. undecided
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Omopinky(f): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
My man, There's the feeling you get when you buy a tear-rubber car regardless of the quality....
Tho,I understand from your point of view,but my guy, I prefer a virgin with whom I'll be assured of getting kids from than wifing one retired public hoe..
you never see virgin were stay for years before belle enter. Just ask God to direct you.
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omopinky:
you never see virgin were stay for years before belle enter. Just ask God to direct you.
Sis,like seriously,I feel you..
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by EzzyCarter: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

I don't see any in my front. All I see are my two breasts. undecided

grin cheesy cheesy bright future ahead
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Denique(f): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

grin cheesy cheesy bright future ahead

I'm humbled, sir. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by EzzyCarter: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

I'm humbled, sir. cheesy

Yhyh. The past is behind us cheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Hmnnn. I understand your point as well. But in the end, virginity guarantees nothing, be it fertility or fidelity...
To each man his own I guess wink
keeping herself pure until marriage in today's world of immorality automatically makes her a wife material.
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Tloc(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Chii59:

Sad story. Sigh.
Hymen hunters no go hear you o.

Guilty conscience. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? / Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? / Dear Men, How Long Can An Average Man Go Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.