Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma (2416 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed / Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by michjunior: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2021
I have been dating this girl for 3month now and I love her., and I am also sure she loves me too., just yesterday she told me something that shook me... That a young medical doctor who resides in London wants to marry her and he is very serious about it and the parents are in support.... I am just a final year student and she is a 200 level student.. I still have a long way to go and I doubt she can wait for me... She is asking my opinion that she will do anything I ask... If I ask her to accept him she will and if I refuse she won't.... I love her but I don't want to waste her time.. I dont really have the intention to marry her now? Should I let her go? Pls serious comment
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Ahmed0336(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Let her go.

27 Likes

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Sundrus: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2021
Mr man, do wetin ur conscience tell u make u do ooh...all this una love matters don dey irritate me.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Remove love from the equation if you are her elder brother what will you advise her? Since he is ready allow her to marry him, don't waste any girl time or marry her late. Just allow her to go, another one will come !

11 Likes

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Sonnobax15(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2021
cool
Op,just let her go...
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by extol1(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2021
she has make her decision, she is just seeking for advice from you

22 Likes

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by IbnBattuta1960: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2021
You ain't ready bro.
You need to finish school, serve and settle for a job or business.
It's not a time to be under pressure or make commitments you can't keep.
Let her go.

20 Likes

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by michjunior: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
You ain't ready bro. You need to finish school, serve and settle for a job or business. It's not a time to be under pressure or make commitments you can't keep. Let her go.

Ok., tanks for the advise bro
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by JayEntaur(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Let her take the decision herself, because if she stays, only because you asked her to, she might always keep comparing you guys, in her head, and wondering what if?

Ultimately, it's her decision to take, not yours.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by michjunior: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2021
extol1:

I dont thinks so.... She is willing to stay with me I I ask her to?
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by prince2pac(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Ah ha

Let her go brother, you are not to decide her future for her, tell her to decide on her own... it's her choice....

make person no carry nonsense blame put for your head if things go south for them

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Prosmobi: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2021
Let her go bro,i know is a very difficult situation for u to make a decision bt there's nothing u can do other than to let her go...
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Made619(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2021
extol1:
God bless you, you took words off my mouth word to word...
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Made619(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2021
michjunior:

funny how you still don't know how ladies think.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by extol1(m): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2021
michjunior:

you said the parents of the girl are in support of her marrying the London based guy. lobatan this statement alone has finished the whole drama

4 Likes

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by LeeSantos(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2021
part ways with her now. cus in the future to come she will always blame you for her life failures

you will become an enemy of the family if their daughter and the family never lived the life they planned of.

but if you think you can be more okay financially than the doctor in the nearest future to come you can continue with her. there is love and other things bigger than love. Money, wisdom, and sanity

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by palsenator(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2021
michjunior:

Dey deceive yourself.. Girl wey don waka. You are still there doing lover boy.

Sorry I sound harsh. Just helping you to come back to your senses.

On the other hand,

If you love her and you claim she loves you, tell her to stay nah. Are you already thinking you can't make it in life ?? If you both sees happiness together, then wait for each other

2 Likes

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by extol1(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Made619:
God bless you, you took words off my mouth word to word...
Amen. it seems he doesn't know a woman operate and think, for her to leave a medical doctor for someone who is yet to finish school let alone finding job in Nigeria, is something I don't think she would want to miss.
what I see in the guy is premium tears loading

3 Likes

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Made619(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2021
My advise to you is to tell her to do what seems best for her. na u go advice woman wey see opportunity to enter wealth? women that are hypergamous in nature? my brother think again. A woman that truly loves you won't even tell you or seek ur advice she will choose u and let hell do it's worst. If u tell her to stay u have placed her in a position to blame u in the future if the road gets rough...she will live in regret.. but if she makes the decision herself then she can defend her stand and u. Be wise....

As my brother above said earlier she seeking ur opinion shows she doesn't love you that much to stick with u wether good or bad

4 Likes

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by jenny005: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2021
"When one door closes another one opens". No matter hw much u love her u have to let go. One has to sacrifice for their loved ones so u have to do the same. Cos u will oneday find love again.
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Wittyglam(f): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Let her go. Her family will not welcome you and if things doesn't work out quickly for you she will blame you for everything. Love is never enough in a relationship. Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RCS9WqDFxk
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2021
michjunior:
I have been dating this girl for 3month now and I love her., and I am also sure she loves me too., just yesterday she told me something that shook me... That a young medical doctor who resides in London wants to marry her and he is very serious about it and the parents are in support.... I am just a final year student and she is a 200 level student.. I still have a long way to go and I doubt she can wait for me... She is asking my opinion that she will do anything I ask... If I ask her to accept him she will and if I refuse she won't.... I love her but I don't want to waste her time.. I dont really have the intention to marry her now? Should I let her go? Pls serious comment
What are your plans for her
Why do you describe her relationship with you as a waste of time
Are you really wasting her time
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Isokoson1: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Bros op, dis mata Nah the girl go decide, that one way d girl say make you decide, bros forget that girl Don love d guy.. Even if you tell her say make she stay with you.. Just know say Nah lie you lie.. The girl go still dey yan with the guy and before you know.. You go say invitation card for wedding, bros op use your brain as e dey hot now... Fear women I swear... Dem don dey yan tey tey...
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2021
hmmmm.....young man pls allow that girl to marry.you are still in final year and not yet working or into any profitable business. reason this whole situation n tell the girl the truth she wants to hear from your mouth. not necessarily meaning you dnt love her but she needs advice from a trusted fellow like you despite being his boyfriend.

focus on your project, coming out with good grades, your NYSC n being an entrepreneur for us as a country!
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by michjunior: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2021
prince2pac:
Ah ha

Let her go brother, you are not to decide her future for her, tell her to decide on her own... it's her choice....

make person no carry nonsense blame put for your head if things go south for them

Good morning

Tanks bro... Am considering that

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by michjunior: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2021
Prosmobi:
Let her go bro,i know is a very difficult situation for u to make a decision bt there's nothing u can do other than to let her go...

Alrite bro... Am considering dat
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by michjunior: 9:02am On Jan 26, 2021
jenny005:
"When one door closes another one opens". No matter hw much u love her u have to let go. One has to sacrifice for their loved ones so u have to do the same. Cos u will oneday find love again.

Tankbu
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by michjunior: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2021
HellVictorinho:
What are your plans for her Why do you describe her relationship with you as a waste of time Are you really wasting her time

Not really.,...
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by pascalbenz: 9:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Somtimes na setup/prank to really know if you truly love her ..just clear her your inner chester
Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Let her go channel your pain to make money

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by czarr(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Oga there is no guy asking to marry her abroad, she just wants you to feel obligated to marry her because you'll feel guilty for not allowing her marry her imaginary suitor.

Trust me! its a mind game thing, don't underestimate women and their ability to manipulate your emotions for their benefit.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma by Richadv(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2021
OP forget about her as a matter of fact she's already dreaming of her self in the streets of London boarding double decker bus ,you want to kill her dream?

Na abroad matter we dey tlk here oo abi u don 4get how Nigeria girls nd abroad love b
"Girls wey dey in love with person wey dey abroad dey nor dey advise dem "

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! / If You Were To Wish. / Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.